What happens here?

What happens here?

you tell me

Retarded town names.

Amish people

Wawa (or sheetz if you're a western PA savage)

People who think wawa is the physical return of christ
our towns are literally called burgs

Planes crashing.

outside of the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia metro there is literally nothing (maybe except Harrisburg, a chocolate factory, Amish wagons, and a theme park)

that's why the central part is called pennsyltucky

Amish people and football-related stabbings.

There's the main line and Philadelphia in the southeast, Pittsburgh up north, and fuck all in between them

I live here!

I've lived in both Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the two major cities on either side of the state. The Philly area actually has one of the larger populations in the country.

Very green cities with lots of trees. Philadelphia is very Northeast flavored, while Pittsburgh is more Midwestern flavored.

The cities are great, and there's pretty wilderness. Very scenic drives, but the middle part of the state is full of hicks. You'll see lots of confederate flags and pickup trucks which is weird considering how far north the state is.

Good food, too. Lots of German (we call them Pennsylvania Dutch for some reason) influences, as well as Polish and Italian in the cities. Good sandwiches and meats.

Good universities too. There's The University of Pittsburgh (my alma mater), Carnegie Melon, and of Course the University of Pennsylvania.

Pittsburgh ain't up north, idiot. Southwest.

best chocolate on the planet

It's north of me, but you're right

hershey isn't that great and you know it
their theme park is nice tho

Uniontown or some shit?

I feel bad for you. There's nothing out there.

Are you a cocksucking commie of some kind, son?

Hershey is alright, but it's by no means 'best on the planet.' It's just popular cheap shit.

Even in PA there's Asher's chocolate which is better.

I'm in the southeast corner of the state, Chester county. Just trying to hide my horrible knowledge of geography

standards != communism
what this guy said

Well at least you don't live South of Pittsburgh. That area's West Virginia tier and scary. Lots of white poverty and heroin. I figured your parents must be mongoloids or something.

are you going to make one of these for every single US state and territory?

Maybe he just loves our beautiful country.

maybe he's a spy trying to gather intel on every state
you ever think of that buddy

What do you think?

I honestly haven't seen most of the state. I haven't really been in "the T"

Central Pennsylvania is only true Pennsylvania. East is Jersey scum and Filthydelphia. West is Ohio Lite. North is Detroit Lite. South is Central's rightful clay.

Despite this we're still the best state.

What is there to do in bumblefuck pa besides "not mine coal" and meth?

Central is farmers and hicks. Your family lineage consists of peasantry.

there's fuck all to do on the main line too unless you love going to bar mitzvahs

Hello, I live here. I live in a rural area near the Amish. It is pretty quiet, the people are good, the quality of life is high. Honestly, it is probably one of the best states to live in (just stay away from the cities).

Dead steel factories and heroin

The Stanley Cup is being won there.

Kek. I'm in the suburbs, and there really is fuck all to do. I like having woods and land around though

>

pennsylvania is great in general for hiking and outdoorsy stuff

DA PINGWINGS

Hockey is all you hear about in the city rn.

Not get shot, eat bologna, be white

Nah, the shitbirds aren't winning anything.

Imagine a state where half of the population consists of Michael Scott and Todd Howard and the other half consists of your inbred relatives from Amazonas. That's Pennsylvania