/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Australian BORDER FORCE confiscates anons nerf gun • user reviews a bunch of things that arrived over the past week • Anons Yeelight and Chinese razor blades show up, has to pay a fee to DHL • user's Zircons show up • user customprints a vaporwave sweater • Plant update • user receives a reservoir for watercooler, his package is marked by the EU • user reviews some QCY QY12 wireless Bluetooth headphones • user has a 77cent mouse show up • user posts early impressions of his FPV racer quadcopter • Anons dashcam sees a sheepdog keeping its herd in check Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/BlitzWolf-Qualcomm-Certified-Quick-Charger-QC-3_0-33W-USB-Type-C-BW-C8-Car-Charger-with-Micro-Cable-p-1049848.html?rmmds=flashdeals
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7P7tl_8P200
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11
gearbest.com/waistpacks/pp_424975.html
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=VJJB&id=N1
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Cubot-Note-S/32730638396.html
banggood.com/Men-Business-Casual-Zipper-Short-Card-Holder-Wallet-p-1037923.html?rmmds=search
aliexpress.com/item//32782045843.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I opened a dispute and after that I saw that the tracking info had updated and it have arrived in my country at least. Now the seller want me the close the dispute, but I won't be able to make a new dispute if I close this one right?

Is there a guide for pocket knives? These terms confuse me.

Apparently the new Xiaomi powerbanks (10000mAh 2) are killing PMUs on non-QC phones.

If I wanted to make money selling chinkshit, could I just send stuff directly to Amazon from Aliexpress for Amazon FBA?

Best phone for 100-120€
Must have atleast
>720p screen
>min 2gb ram and 16gb storage
>decent camera
>3000+mah battery
>android 6.0

You're better off selling them in local facebook seller groups or flea markets

I already said retard get a redmeme

Oukitel K6000 Pro

Any good chink steadicams?

What's a good dashcam. 60fps/1080p ?

One that doesn't melt in the sun

Outdated

Seconding

COD has really stepped up the graphics game, wow

Best chink sun glasses

Thought it was paintball until I noticed the ISIS flag

Veithdia on Aliexpress

>post nothing of value about a lump of carbon fibre and plastic
>still make the news

Fuck's sake, I'd best flesh it out a bit.

The frame is a clone or more likely third shift production run of the ImmersionRC Vortex 285. The plastic motor mounts/arm holders are interchangeable with genuine Vortex parts so the rest should be as well. The plates are 1.5mm CF and separated by 20mm spacers rather than the plastic sidewalls of the original. Usable deck space for components is 13cmx5cm with an additional bit sticking out the top for a receiver/VTx. There are standard mount holes in the bottom plate for an FC/PDB.

The CF plates are very thin when most autists are using 4mm on racing quads these days, though the folding design should go a long way towards absorbing shocks if the arm clips something. Folded dimensions are about 30cmx10cm excluding props, making it much more portable than the average 250-class quad. There are slots for battery straps on both plates so battery size is only limited by your lifting power.

anyone shopped chair covers from ali ? i got a markus chair for free, but it doesn't look alright, so i want to put a cover on the butt-part. Preferably green tho.

pls respond

right.

Viofo A119S?

I only have A118C, so I don't have personal experience with it, but its specs sheet says it has capacitor power and 1080p 60fps.

Not exactly cheap though.

Here is a rough sketch on the chink mint seed

plant's like "dunno lol"

nah, i just take pictures on them so people don't point out how dirty my desk is

they're both books by shintaro kago, you can buy them at hollow-press.net (new one coming out on 4/20)

Audio equipment is so pretty

How do you power a dashcam? I heard some cars can power devices mounted near the rear mirror?

banggood.com/BlitzWolf-Qualcomm-Certified-Quick-Charger-QC-3_0-33W-USB-Type-C-BW-C8-Car-Charger-with-Micro-Cable-p-1049848.html?rmmds=flashdeals

This is really cheap.
Should I get it or something like Aukey or Anker

Best chink watch

Is that a class A amp? How is it different from a typical portable amp?

5 volts DC usually, they tend to come with really long usb cables with a cigarette socket adaptor on the end.

My car has 12v above the rear view mirror, so I will wire mine to that when I have time and something to knock the power down to 5v.

If a car came with usb sockets up there that would be great.

Is it just me or is ali's search engine shit?

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

It is. The app is better but still pretty shit

It is very shit and they keep updating it to make it worse

I find the piston 3s really uncomfortable becasue the hard plastic hits my inner ear and hurts like a bitch after 5 minutes

what's a proper pair of /csg/ approved iems other than these?

You could always use the original power supply.

New shit's here...

ikr

>Is that a class A amp?
yep

>How is it different from a typical portable amp?
it has a dumb window and a class a switch
the class a switch toggles the output current from 20mA to 40mA

Yeah I was thinking about that, it doesn't seem to heat up when Its in use, so being in the roof should be okay.

... it's an arab ethnic tactical shawl keffiyeh tassel scarf. It's nice, big and light and I like it. Well-worth $3.

Is there any good chink Android 8 to 10 inches android tablet with high resolution (1920x1080 minimum) ?

The only shit I see in that range use terrible Intel chipset, or garbage bin mediatek.

My current reference is a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus, which has basically the specs I want for 300€.

Only chink device I bought was a Chuwi hi8 tablet. It was good for watching videos and reading the occasional manga/comic but now I can't connect online, it's missing some drivers and once I install them I just keep getting the same problem. I spent like $40 so i don't really care.

youtube.com/watch?v=7P7tl_8P200

are any of those cashbacks like alibonus legit?

Oh and no Chuwi. I'm here because Chuwi fucked me over with shitty HiBook Pro and its abysmal wi-fi.

this, Chuwi has shit wifi problems.

You wear a Palestina scarf in public?
Disgusting.

>buy Redmi 3
>chargeback
>angry message on aliexpress
>delete

No, it's China scarf.

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11

So are there any good chink tablets that are waterproof? My search found nothing unless none of them bother to do the IP cert? The ones I did find were the rugged types like they were designed by CAT.

No, doesn't exist.

Used Xperia it is then.

What did I get today /csg/???

>RK3288
Nigga, you want to kill me of old age in front of my tablet ?
Also for that chip I probably could grab some bargain bin 1920x1080 tablet in a local supermarket with terrible build quality and land with something as bad, for about the same price.

It's a spinner from Gearbest!

Definitely made by different people than my Aliexpress spinner, this one looks nicer and it's a little heavier but it's way louder when it spins. My Aliexpress spinner got friction-y and shitty after a few days so time will tell if this is any good.

I need something that i can strap to my belt to carry small things and don't make me watch like autism incarnated
any recommendation?

Has anyone tried VJJB-N1?

I've had it for like what, 1.5 weeks? Still spins pretty nicely, but I don't usually go for longer spins
Makes more sound yeah, but I don't mind it

What things? You should get yourself some cargo pants instead. Maybe this will work too, if you don't mind looking like a waitress: gearbest.com/waistpacks/pp_424975.html

Audiobudget guy liked them
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=VJJB&id=N1

From cheapest and "worst" (still excellent though)

>UiiSii HM7
>KZ ATE
>Rock Zircon

I rate the Xiaomeme Hybrids enormously but there is a lot of informed and spirited debate here as to whether they are better than the Zircons.

Alternatively you could just get some memory foam tips for your Piston 3s.

Love it

coins, iems, condoms small shit like that

Backpack or pockets

Recent purchases:

- TM-902C k type thermometer - 4$
Works great, cheap plastic but nice display. Runs on shitty 9V batteries
- Toner transfer paper - 1$ 10pcs
Cheaper than the usual photo paper used for this kind of thing, toner stick to copper great and makes for easy etching
- USB wifi n dongle - 1.5$
Using it on my orange pi pc with the stock android image, drivers are already installed so it works right away. No issues
- 100ft kapton tape - 1$
I thought it was fake because it's really thing but it seems to withstand up to 320C just like the real thing

Take out the center bearing and degrease it by leaving it in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes. I did that with mine and it was better afterwards.

So one of these?

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg (embed)

Nope. Guess not.

Anyone know where I could find a knockoff of spyderco paramilitary?

is cayin n5 worth paying 300 for?
I've been eyeballing it for a few days.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

in short, yes, I'm an elite audiofile that can hear approx between 1 and 23 kHz, plebs can't into this and the Cayin is resonating my Shuffenfrudengein glans

I have the Ajazz and the keycaps are not standard size so good look in trying to change them.

If you dont care about that then I highly recommend it.

>>that sticker
>Anyone can explain this to me?
That is a pretty standard sticker they slam on packages from time to time. It just means that the package and the goods inside it came from outside the fascist union.

This is a bad sticker, if the wrong person at your local customs notice it then they may decide to hold your package hostage and demand that you pay them to get it released. This happened to me once.

If you already got the package and weren't extorted then smile and be happy.

blu r1 hd

Someone should make a in depth infographic about chink mechanical keyboards.

Are Curren watches good?

>recommending a US-only phone to someone using Euro's

Cubot Note S. aliexpress.com/item/Original-Cubot-Note-S/32730638396.html

It's $80 and got what you want - except perhaps for a decent camera. The back camera is 5MP and it's barely decent.

This phone is probably the best bang for the buck there is right now.

If you want to stick to that price-range then it's a great choice. However... if you somehow scape and save up just 30-40 EUR more then you'll be able to get something with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM and a 12MP camera. It's not that much more for a big step up.

They go clickity clack

you dont like looking up aliexpress?

Yes, fine for the price.

I have my wonky chink SF-920 and oversized pop filter ready.

With the 3.5mm jack in I can simulate mouse farts. Can someone recommend me a chinky phantom power or do I just get a pure aryan Behringen PS400(25€) to plug in my mains?

I suppose for SF-920 less than 48v is also ok.

so far i'd say yes, but i haven't had a proper chance to try out the balanced output, only with monks (got some balanced stuff coming from the sale). i've read you can there's a hiss if you're using sensitive iems and i'd be annoyed if its that noticable on mine.

no complaints yet, other than the ui being a bit sluggish in large directories

if you're looking for something mid tier fiio have dropped the x5ii price to $230 on ali

you wouldn't power a $500 pair of speakers with a $50 amplifier right?

its fine if you didn't know that because you're probably a broke ass nigga

banggood.com/Men-Business-Casual-Zipper-Short-Card-Holder-Wallet-p-1037923.html?rmmds=search any good?

There was a video linked a few days ago with advice on building a budget sound system with chink amp and used speakers. Anybody got a link to it?

Look what just came in. I'll review it after I try it out

>he didn't censor his disgusting feet

aliexpress.com/item//32782045843.html
Is this a good idea or am I going to get cancer from some kind of chink lacquer or something?

mics like that are side-address not top you dopey twat

found a new but open box one for 240, I admire the design so I got it.
whats up with your mont blanc? I've never seen one with the texas instruments logo.

Any good fake raybans or aviators for the upcoming summer?

If any of you guys live in quebec city I have some red CK104 mechanical keyboards with blue switches to sell, 40$ CAD if you want only one and we can negotiate if you want more than one.

i want a new headphone cable
is there anything good, or are the sound quality bad on chink cables?

i bought it from a seller in the uk, prehaps international version has logo?

just find one that looks sturdy or aesthetic, they will sound the same as a non chinese cable

venture electronics sell a big range of cables and adaptors on veclan.com that are all $10

What do you guys think about the Z8750 tablets
??????

that kid was a kurd?

Ayyy I have an xperia tablet, best thing ever.