What happens on this country? for me this is really mysterious

What happens on this country? for me this is really mysterious.

There are no people from this cunt here, people living in this place are "black" but nobody talk about them, i don't know if this country is relevant or not.

They're not black they're abbos

it's abboland

Isn't it one of the poorest countries in the world? Do they even have Internet?

No, they have australian one

Genetically speaking Papuans, Melanesians and Aboriginals are genetically distinct races

Why don't we invade this weird """country""" ?

It's called new Caledonia, a Papuans nation
They are the reason why Polynesia exists. They also are the reason sugar and bananas exist

It was once part of Australia.

We dumped it in the seventies when we realised it was a derro shithole

Rape and cannibalism, from what I gather. Even the capital is totally unsafe.

>Cannibalism

WTF! how? the wild natives are still cannibals or the citizens?

Poor isn't a fair word to describe these people. They have no concept nor use for money. They take everything they need from the land. Cannibalism is much rarer than it once was in Papua. Many of the tribes were introduced to Christianity, which they formed interesting cults around. This got most of them to stop the practice, and from what I've heard, they became really bummed out because they learned they were essentially at the very bottom of the civilization pyramid. There are still plenty other tribes that still eat their enemies, but most of them are uncontacted. Yes, a ton of that island is unexplored and full of people who have never seen white men.

Why does the white man have so much baggage and us so little?

Fought the Japs there once, owned it for a bit but its a shithole so now we just guarantee their independence so the Indonesians or anyone else don't get Port Moresby.

Lots of Australian corpses laying around

Isn't this the place where cannibalism happens?

literally the best country on earth. only nation that hasnt submitted to civilisation and agriculture

cannibalism, tribal hunts, witch hunts, drug smuggling

we hire towns worth of people to patrol/clean/range so they don't have any incentives to fall into people or drug smuggling, especially in this one spot where you can stand on a beach and see australian territory

???

It's the most culturally/ethnically homogenous country in the world.
They even have an ethnic group with no culture.

>They even have an ethnic group with no culture.
i didn't know there was a canadian colony there

I have to admit that was great banter

Holy shit

Mapleniggers getting
B T F O
T
F
O

americans putting extra spicy ranch dressing on their posts today

I've heard some fucking crazy stories from that place.

>One of the guys I work with used to work for Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
>Went to PNG for some sort of embassy business
>Flew from Port Moresby to some other shithole city
>When the plane landed a gang of guys in a pick up truck drove onto the runway and grabbed one of the passengers
>Cut his arm off with a machete in front of like 100 people
It was some sort of a tribal blood feud apparently

Apparently up until recently the police there cut peoples achilles heels rather than arrest criminals.

Capped for future butthurt

o ok

OH SHIT WRONG ONE

Fuck and I JUST got unbanned

Post it on r/Sup Forums

I would someone get legitimately mad over a post?

Sorry m8 I don't derp on le reddit because I'm not a faggot

Syrup jockeys get enraged over the most trivial shit. Trust me, like moths to a flame

this
There is actually a race of Australians called torres strait islanders, which are pretty much racial papuans native to australia.

In all the official documents you see, they always make sure to distinguish Australian aboriginals and torres strait islanders

I hope so, because I'm going to print them out and hire a car and do mail box runs next time I'm on a sex tourism trip to Canda

i'll give you reddit gold

Fucking lol I'm literally the OP of that thread and also the poster at the bottom
Fuck the janny

Sorry friend I only accept WoW gold

>sex tourism trip to Canda
Why would you get on a 24 hour flight just to get it in the butt?

lol homo

I normally can't stand /brit/ but that was fucking funny as shit. The janitor clearly had a hot pocket emergency that COULD NOT WAIT because that thread was up all night. Did it ever get pruned or did it reach the bump limit?

also, someone posted
>OMG why did you post that? It's just going to get pruned!!!!oneoneone
And you said
>Listen kid this thread is getting at least 200 replies
And sure enough it did. Was on the front page for hours

It literally hit bump limit and went all the way to getting archived
The next thread hit bump limit too but got pruned before reaching page 10

Who is this ebony bunny?

Fucking hell, never thought I'd hear that again. Well done