Buying CPUs from reddit: the company

>buying CPUs from reddit: the company

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5x4hxu/we_are_amd_creators_of_athlon_radeon_and_other/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi styles

If it weren't for the constant propaganda war going both ways i wouldn't be able to tell if its a man or a woman

this is an engineer

engineers are asexual entities

"huh... who's this asian guy..."
"...oh reddit..."
"...lisa?"

Lisa is BAE.

She's a woman worth respecting unlike Marissa Mayer who just dresses up pretty but runs the company to the ground.

b-b-but marissa is a blond haired, blue eyed aryan a-a-angel

This^^

Lisa is based AF. She's the real deal in a time when trophy-females are (((promoted))) to CEO status.

Is..Is..Lisa our new queen?

I'd rather buy from a chinaman than a yid tbqh

fuck off

lisa is a based motherfucker she'd kick your ass too

When the only alternative's Intel, I'll happily do so.

Qualcomm desktop chips when.

kek

>a woman runs the company
bad drivers

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5x4hxu/we_are_amd_creators_of_athlon_radeon_and_other/

tfw that top comment & reply to it made me tear up

pls free as in freedom
pls

>[picture of Intlel]
>buying CPUs from Monsanto/Syngenta/Nestle/Unilever/Disney: the semiconductor company

>le bad drivers maymay
Nvidia drivers nowadays have been reported to literally fry GPU's sometimes. AMD have gotten their shit together and their Crimson driver is far superior to the shit Nvidia releases.

games are designed for nvidia cards, so they will inherently run better on their drivers.

AMD has to do some hacky to make sure it works, and it sometimes doesn't

Not to mention that Nvidia ends support for their GPU's way sooner than AMD. an R9 290x performs as good as GTX 980 nowadays thanks to continuous optimizations.

>AMD CEO is an old asian woman

no wonder their drivers are shit kek

Intel is Tumblr the company then.

is it better on loonix too?

I want to use amd GPU but I just can't yet on ganoo

My former HD7850 didn't run bad on OpenSuse. Neither did the GTX 970 but I don't have the AMD anymore so I can't compare. Sorry

>Nvidia drivers house fire maymay
EVGA is the sole reason the housefire meme exists. They fuck up every generation.

Housefires aside. Nvidia has lots of options disabled on their poor ass outdated looking control panel. I mean for Nvidia you need to use a third party tool in order to control something as simple as frame rate limit while you can do it directly from the driver control panel in Crimson.

open source faggots need to go

Its not socially acceptable to host a fucking Q&A on Sup Forums you dumb cunt. Everyone goes to Reddit, its the only place you can really talk and do Q&A shit if you're famous.

>no self-respecting company will adopt Sup Forums: the company

every single subreddit about tech is better than /gonsumer electronics and speccy threads/.

The moment you cater to FOSS you already set up your company for 10 bankrupcies

Hopefully they would ignore that comment

this is actually correct

I got banned from that AMA for asking why doesnt AMD use their weeb mascot-tan grills for marketing

pic or didn't happened

explain please

>Investing any amount of time or effort into a sector that represents 0.00001% of the customer base
You people forget they're running a company not a charity like most open source communities

How many markets does AMD open up just for not having NSA back doors installed do you think?

And we are just talking private sector here.

So Sinopec, China National Oil, and State grid are excluded.

Hundreds of Billions of dollars could be opened up immediately.

the company is doing infinitely better under her leadership no matter how you look at it

she is a successful woman

she is the antithesis to Sup Forums

It's why she won't notice me no matter how often I DM her on twitter.

amdgpu is basically like nouveau

slower opengl perf but more stable and integrates MUCH better into the ecosystem

on nvidia I would get better framerates but I needed to fuck with xorg.conf to get my monitor to work and the DPI settings (for eg font rendering) were never quite right

AMD just straight up fucking works perfectly.

Those go through private contracts between companies directly according to requested specs, do you think they just go to your random retail and stock a bunch of out of the counter netbooks?

bullshit. nvidia drivers still > AMD shit drivers

Great, so tell me how many chips intel sells with out its IME.

The truest thing stated on Sup Forums

Bad drivers will never be fixed in GPUs. NEVER. Good luck proving me wrong.

Criminally underrated post

without us the internet wouldn't exist so go cry somewhere else
yea that's why microsoft is openn sourcing all of their stuff and seeing it's usage skyrocket

what about the proprietary drivers?
I use proprietary for the very few gaymes I play, seems to work better

I assumed the AMD open source > nvidia open soruce since amd actually contributes to theirs

China and North Korea.

And Russia, and Germany, and England, and Venezuela, and any nation worried about American interference.

Nigger, Crimson/ReLive is better nowadays than Nvidia's drivers, in terms of GUI and general stability.

And it would still be the case even if Nvidia weren't pushing all the account and social media integration bullshit.

> t. poorfag Kepler owner

>their poor ass outdated looking control panel

Sorry that succinct, proper menu design confuses you because that style died before you were born.

Lets get some transparency going with 16 sub menu navigation to get to basic options, that should be more your style.

Fuck, my girlfriend is an engineer. What do I do?