California Love

ITT: We talk about the good things about California
Where's my Cal-bros at? Haters need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/california/ci_29913590/california-gun-control-senate-passes-first-few-series
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-california-budget-positive-analyst-20151118-story.html
latimes.com/business/la-fi-california-april-jobs-20160519-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hate water. I live on the east coast, and everywhere I look there's water. Day after day, water. Can I move to Cali to escape the water?

626 here.

That's quite the passive-aggressive insult, user
714 here.

I like California but you guys keep bullying my state and my state friends so could you please just leave us alone?
We already have that big bully Montana to deal with ;_;

who 858 here

> be Californian
> abolish the second amendment in an overwhelming majority

mercurynews.com/california/ci_29913590/california-gun-control-senate-passes-first-few-series

Don't worry. All that will change soon. The Conservative moment is brewing. Just you wait.

Fellow 626 here too. How do we stop the Chinese from buying everything?

no it's not

>m-muh guns!!!!

Go fuck your sister, Billy Bob.

510 reporting

2016 San Francisco sucks ass.

Rent is too damn high, too many hobos, schizos illegals, too many transplants plus too many spoiled trustfund socal fags

And socalfags are the worst bunch of them all

I completely despise the laws here but I don't really want to leave. It's too comfy here lads.

You must mean Mid-Calfags. The worst of the worst. San Deigofags are based.

This is now an Aztlán appreciation thread

Yeah man fuck that dude hillary 2017

How do we get rid of the Midwestern transplants? They're taking up all the Tesla reservations and making lines at Whole Foods too long? Where am I supposed to get my kale burritos?

t. James Netzahuacoyotal Xicotencatl Sanchez.

San Fran here, it's actually hella comfy depending on where you live. I almost always avoid tourist areas because they're the shittiest.
Plus we have Asians B^)

I literally cannot wait until the day we take over, I might die from suspense before the day comes

I'll be living there in a couple of months. How's Orange County? I'll be living in some place called Anaheim

true. basically everything in between san luis obispo (not counting it) all the way through OC plus the central valley

Well you'll have Disneyland.

Pretty bland upper middle class suburban community. Disneyland is located there but it's overpriced. It's about half Mexican so you won't stand out at all unless someone notices your accent is slightly different.

If California is so awesome, then why do Washington and Oregon get invaded by so many refugees from there? If Cali is great, then fucking stay there. We don't want you.

And tbqhwy I really only dislike southern Californians. Those of you from the north are fine.

It's already happening in Northern LA. Today my dad and grandma were literally complaining that the out of state white people moving here are ruining our once 70% Mexican neighborhood.

>why do Washington and Oregon get invaded by so many refugees from there?

Inflated living costs due to high housing demand. It's too expensive to live here.

Thanks famalam. I don't really want to stand out and I don't really like to go out, so it looks like a good place.

Seattle's pretty expensive too m8.

Goldberg detected

Seeing how the Spics and Nigs aren't leaving anytime soon, how do we educate them into proper Californian citizens?

>562

949 here,

LA is creeping further and further south into the OC and I don't like it. Basically anything north of Costa Mesa/Irvine/Tustin is shit now.

tfw 650

310 here

Any Malibufags know what happened to the hobo umbrella fort by Gladstones? I swore I saw that thing for two months and stopped paying attention to it.

209 here

Santa Monica here pham

916 here

Reporting in, sir.

does anyone have a map of the languages spoken in the different regions of california

Hello, fellow 916

Here you go friend.

cali is full of communist chinks and literal faggots

it's not a good place

420 reporting in

714 here too.
We have the Pacific ocean and no water. What else is there to talk about?

408 ww@

>nice memes
anyway, 323 here

530, friendos

>Commiefornia
No thanks

>muh giants
>muh warriors

feels good

when will mexico annex california

>he doesn't know about the Mexican sleeper cells within California

Soon

good, requoncista that dry shithole

>323 here
CHI

si senor

As much as you wanted to happen once California goes "bankrupt", they'll start fleeing back to Tacoland. All according to plan.

The beaches, food and shit. Also, how easy the girls are.

Not anytime soon
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-california-budget-positive-analyst-20151118-story.html
Also,
latimes.com/business/la-fi-california-april-jobs-20160519-snap-story.html