Is there any GNU/Linux distribution you absolutely hate?

Is there any GNU/Linux distribution you absolutely hate?

kubuntu

disGUSTING

Mint

Should have just made it another "Ubuntu flavor," since that's all it really is, but with their branding slapped over everything

Mint and Ubuntu

Ubuntu and Mint

I it wasn't for Ubuntu 50% of Linux users wouldn't know what Linux is.

Any variation of Ubuntu. The only saving grace of Mint was that the default DE was cinnamon, and you can just install that on something like Fedora for your best intro user G/L experience.

Yeah, and most people nowadays first experience using a computer with Windows, so that just makes it a fukken glorious OS

arch and gentoo
Debian, Noobuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE are fine

Fedora.

They have so much money and they can't make the dam thing work. For fuck sake it's 2017 I expect the wifi to work out of the box REEEE

arch because of all its users faggotry

Of course not, that would be extremely stupid. Hate is completely different from "I don't really care for that one". Hating a free of cost + freedom system which nobody forces you to use would be really, really autistic. Unless of course you use "absolutely hate" like idiots use "literally", meaning that you use it wrong and really wanted to say "don't really care for that much".

*untu

mint > ubuntu

sad but true

>arch and gentoo
why?

Pretty much all of them which is why I went back to Windows.

Debian:
force to support obsolete softwares and versions
stupid separation of lib and headers
patch everything (security bug in openssh)

Debian is the cancer killing Linux.

too much fragmentation

normal users don't need headers

heh sounds like ur retarded brudder

They don't care if the headers are present on their GNU OS.

*ubuntu
mint
opensuse

>They have so much money and they can't make the dam thing work. For fuck sake it's 2017 I expect the wifi to work out of the box REEEE

??? fedora uses stock linux kernel (or near enough), if your wifi works on other distros it should work on fedora

Not really.
But I don't like KDE. It feels so bloat... Tried couple of times to make it work, but I like my DE's be minimal, to focus on my work rather than 'ricing' desktop.

People here hate GNOME, but it really is what fedora says on their main page:
>Focus on your code in the GNOME 3 desktop environment. GNOME is built with developer feedback and minimizes distractions, so you can concentrate on what's important.

gnome

id like gnome if i could have a gapped autotiling wm extension but i don't think any of them have gaps

Everyone where you have to give a shit about repositories

All of them.