He dreamt that his dad would get a job in America and he would end up going to an American High School

>He dreamt that his dad would get a job in America and he would end up going to an American High School
>He dreamt that his outsider attitude would make him seem cool and mysterious
>He dreamt that he would get an American GF who wasn't vapid and annoying like the girls in his own country
>He dreamt that he would have a lot of friends and have the full high school experience despite in reality being a weird loser at his own school

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2014/07/murder-suicide_lake_hopatcong_man_shot_his_wife_then_himself_authorities_say.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we had this one brit exchange student who was, in my eyes, a total douche. wasn't funny, some girls liked him and he hanged around a bunch of niggers.

why would you post this Armenian WHORE

t. Mustafa Baba

We had one British exchange student come to my school. Everyone would ask him to say things in his silly accent. We would have daily banter over if french fries were called "freedom fries" or "chips" ( basically real life Sup Forums ). He became a pretty good friend of mine.

One day his Dad ended up shooting his mom and himself. The kid ended up moving to Hawaii, I haven't heard from him since.

I miss the cunt..

>nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2014/07/murder-suicide_lake_hopatcong_man_shot_his_wife_then_himself_authorities_say.html

>In an Instagram post, daughter Kayleigh Knott wrote "Although I am heartbroken that they will never see me graduate college, will never be there to see me get married or to be grandparents for my children, I can still have my inner peace knowing that they are now stress free in a much better place."

>Dad murders mum
>"at least they're both at peace"

What a dumb cunt

We had a Swiss exchange student at our HS.

Top 3 of the most arrogant people I've ever known.

He had trouble passing classes, yet he would act as if all of us were retards and outright said that many of the things he saw and experienced here were third world.

... do people actually really want to go to live in USA?
I always thought that even mexicans were jumping the border ironically or something.

It's the same thing as weebs who want to go to Japanese high school despite it being fucking awful and the fact that they mercilessly bully foreigners. Grass is always greener if you're a loser in high school.

Before they left, I was talking to my friend (he was the one who found them) and he seemed seemingly normal for the most part. I'm not sure if it was because of shock or something, but it makes me wonder if there's more to the story.

We're pretty kind here for the most part. We had some kids move here from different parts of south america and even though they didn't speak English, they were still very well like and popular.

We had this Afghan refugee who we took the piss out of a lot, there were a bunch of rumours that he was a pervert etc. He is now on trial for raping a 13 year old girl.

>Anita will never sit like this on your face, burying your nose in her ass with her soles next to your face while she plays video games.

iktf my rotund friend

You'll most likely end up shooting up the place tbqh familia

>be Israeli
>get bombed

>Bongistan
>talks about bombs
Enjoy all the upcoming 7/7s

>American girl
>not vapid

Good one, Nigel

The post is clearly mocking those who hold such beliefs, dumb burgerposter

Well you would have insider knowledge of that stuff

No, I just dreamt of having a dad in the first place

Similar experience with a Norwegian kid at my school

No AP classes, completely average student, no extracurriculars, boring person to be around, always went on about how Americans are stupid and Norwegians are all superior

Seriously fuck Europeans 2bh

It happens, both of my best friend's parents died in the same year.
I think he's still in shock, but I've only seen him cry once about it, and it wasn't even in either of the funerals. Life is strange. Stranger for others of course.

t. Koksal Baba

s-shut up

everyone loves Australian accent

it could have been great

>swiss and norwegian people are the standard European

Do people actually have those fantasies?

>everyone likes an Australian accent ON MEN

I have to admit I liked it on a girl.
Could have been the fact that she was genuinely attractive though.

t. white american privilege

you will never know what it's like to grow up as an aussie immigrant in a shithole town in Alberta, Canada

I got bullied so much. I'm 29 now, and I've completely lsot my accent

but then I saw this FOB flip kid going to his first day in school. It broke my heart.

You got bullied for having an Aussie accent? Wtf I hate Canada now
Over here in NZ, people love my Aussie accent, but this is basically a worse version of Australia, so no wonder

Kiwis just sound like Aussies with a cold

that's good for me then

They also bastardise vowel, like pronouncing "kids" as "kuds" and pronouncing "deck" like "dick" and shit like that. It's even worse with the Maoris, they sound like they're about to have a stroke

Europeans are always smug shitheads here

Except the fat British socks with sandals tourists strangely enough, usually they're the biggest assholes but the ones who come here are pretty nice

British tourists have a shitty reputation for a number of reasons

1. Chavvy cunt families on holiday

2. LADS ON TOUR

3. Stag dos

None of these people can really afford to go to America, or it's just too expensive to be viable so you only get our middle class tourists who are trained to never raise a fuss or be controversial in any way. If you want to see shitty British tourists go to Florida because rich chavs like to go there, however Florida is already a massive shithole so they just blend right in.

Can confirm, most Brits I see in NY are nice middle class 30-40ish year old women. Exchange students are always nice too.

Most Americans in London are either cunts on business or kindly albeit ignorant recent retirees.