Is this for real?

Oh fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlETJ4sLiaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And they have less people than the states of New York and New Jersey combined, but they're full.

FULL
U
L
L

We have about as many people as the greater LA area

Don't forget our Antarctic claim, seppo.

FULL
U
L
L
now fuck off

I've heard Americans ask if Australia is bigger then Texas

Americans are truly stupid.

good land is rare

It's more like this though

>Going from Darwin to Melbourne is the rough equivalent to going from Flin Flon to New Orleans

And most of it is wasteland filled with pissed off spiders and emus.

oi m8, the spiders and emus aren't pissed off, they just prefer to be left alone

How did Aboriginals not die there?

Pretty much this.

you and us are basically the same friend

I read somewhere that the US has a greater percentage of uninhabitable land than Aus tho

Maybe because of the mountains?

*fewer

doubt

Does it really get as hot as Adelaide in the peach areas of the US?

that doesn't make any sense to me

wait i thought the south was hot

youtube.com/watch?v=BlETJ4sLiaE

Only if you hear this

I could understand places like Mojave desert and Death Valley being difficult to exist. Western Alaska is also a bit of a challenge because you have to fly to remote areas. I think the main reason why most of the west, before you get to the west coast, is unpopulated is because it's just not worth the money and effort. Pretty scenic areas in the Rockies are built thanks to ski lodges, hiking, bike trails, etc. They can pull in enough money from tourists to make it worth the effort. National parks also cover a lot of land out there.

Thanks.

>it's a video captured by a camera
why are people such fucking retards

Because if you use a capture card it gets flagged and taken down pretty much immediately.

Just muggy during the summers. It gets much hotter in Arizona, but it's so dry out there it doesn't feel like the actual temp. The moist air coming in from the gulf of Mexico makes it bad in a big southern city because concrete holds in heat and any moisture that hits the ground will just evaporate making it feel like a swamp.

yo if we ever build a real Jurassic park it should be australia

shit has every climate so we could put every dinosaur there

plus its one of the only uninhibited continents left.

The US has a far greater number of biomes

people actually live in the US though

Not to mention it's literally connected to the rest of America and therefore would be a waste of space

Plus they already have the dingo fence, I'm sure it'd keep the velociraptors out of habitable Straya.

>straya has the dingo fence
>trump puts up the gringo fence

truly Australia is the USA of the Old World

If we're going to play that game, alaska on its own is about half the size of the mainland U.S.. And even then, if we try to argue who has a bigger plot of useless wasteland, russia can just come in and shame all of us.

This is better

something is not right though.

alot of areas in the united states in the west with people are able to survive because pipelines of fresh water and paved roads for medical supplies to be shipped.

Well you read wrong ya dink

>Australia
>Old World

u wot