Russia
China
Iran
North Korea
and other evil countries

>Welcome
everybody else

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-lawmakers-seek-NATO-ally-status-for-India/articleshow/52371549.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=VzR49zc8HKc
youtube.com/watch?v=rO9WDNdeZjY
youtube.com/watch?v=abZRty4uo74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bravo, Montenegro!

Time to place B-52 bombers there.

>ukraine

no such thing

time to place russians there

To bomb whom? Serbia?
That's so 1999

to deter further russian aggression

Then we should place them in Ukraine 2bh
Or make Belarus MAIDAN'D and place them there too

current US masterplan is to train hohol army and give them new equipment while preparing a new proxy war in the stans
russia must be contained

Good I wish we balkanized Russia already and be done with it.

Wassup

BEGONE SATAN

But I'm Alexey

You're late for 25 years

Ironic how this was meant to be a NATO thread but immediately became a Warsaw Pact.

Fuck NATO

Can I write here?

I hate Italians so fucking much

But why?

spaghetti xDDD

ZIMBABWE

Please take us in NATO. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
It's my dream - Ukraine joins NATO.

it was pretty rude bro :(

But Russia is not evil. Its warm and cuddly.

Stop Begging to us. We are never going to join NATO.
SLAVA ROSSII

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-lawmakers-seek-NATO-ally-status-for-India/articleshow/52371549.cms

>SLAVA ROSSII
kys my man
after we built your railways and gave you civilisation, this is how you repay us?
Rude.

What do you have to gain from allying Russia? They don't actually think you'd be of much use. They're sucking up to literally everyone, including the Chinese, who I'm quite sure you wouldn't want to be standing alongside.

POO

>second largest nato contributor
>not in the invited member states
that is it senpai, WHITU PIGGU GO HOMU!

are you retarded

give me free helicopters

>reading comprehension

>turkish education

>Start a war with Russia
>Send 12M invaders into Europe
>Wonder why you will be kicked out of the NATO
Typical.

literal cucks

Remember. Crimea is Ukraine

a fucking monkey

What do people from NATO members countries think about Belarus join to NATO?

Future members welcome.

You and Russia are the exact same country, except smaller and even less free.
You're evil.

You won't, Russia 2.0

Russia would go off-the-hook mental and invade, since you are both in the >Union >State. Going to war over Belarus would be a bad idea for everyone, but maybe it might lead the Russian menace being pushed out of Europe once and for all.

I literally know nothing about your country except that you love ruskies and that you have a pseudo-democratically elected leader (read: Dictator)

But we're members of Non-Alignment Movement and neutral country. Belarus is not member in any military unions so we're not a threat for NATO countires. We even have some political parties here who would like to see Belarus in NATO.

>But we're members of Non-Alignment Movement and neutral country. Belarus is not member in any military unions so we're not a threat for NATO countires.
You're Russia's bitch
> We even have some political parties here who would like to see Belarus in NATO.
Oppressed by your dictatorship.

Yeah, but not everyone love ruskies lol. Last polls was 38% of belarusians think that Belarus should join EU and something around 50% like integration with Russia. Government isn't all the people here.

>Government isn't all the people here.
Then man the fuck up and overthrow them.

In 2011 some people tried but failed. Last elections was kinda democratic so here wasn't any protests at all and EU lifted sanctions and waiting for parliament elections.

Holy fuck. I thought we were bad.

the truth was that before this elections his rating was pretty good (over 60% by independent polls from Lithuania) and there wasn't any democratic candidate, they even don't get 100 000 signatures to get a chance to be elected. Korotkevich was the only one democrat there but other opposition parties not support she.

Better lukashenko than ukraine or russia-tier oligarchs

Or they could do it properly like we did in 1990
Not all ex-commie countries are massive failures like Russia and Ukraine

Lmao, why won't they just crown him a king a be done with it

Ideas of total reforms aren't popular here, all reforms in 90's was very bad and only made people poorer, also this is one of that things why most of people reelect Lukashenko all the time.

POOPIE Xd

EU and US. For every elections they give a lot of money for our country, in 2011 as i remember EU gave something about 3 billions of credit.

they can't do it by themselves

west won't spread real democracy

if they start revolution, another degenerate oligarch comes to power
If that oligarch is pro-western then russia will be closed for belarussian goods
no need to mention that europe will not buy belarussian products

it's simple

I mean we have our own dictator, but at least his party gets 48% of votes, not 80

Fucking kek, it's like a problematic kid in the school that will get passing grades for just attending the classes.

Vuchich? Lol they're friends with Lukashenko, and Nikolich also

Wait a sec lads we'll be joining you as soon as swedes stop being pussies and take the plunge and join nato.

That's expanding towards Russia and Belorussian inclusion is probably more threatening to the Russians than even Baltic inclusion (which is ridiculous as well).

I honestly don't know why America has difficulty understanding why Russians chimp out about NATO when they did exactly the same thing in the 60s with Cuba

I thought the only reason Finland never joined NATO was because Soviet guns and ships threatened to destroy Helsinki if you had sent a formal request. What are you waiting for? Enter the big family!

poo peeland

Hi guys I'm feeling really depressed can I get some (YOUs) please? Thanks

FUCK OFF WHITU PIGU I AM USING MY RIGHT TO PROTEST YOU

I know what you mean about Cuba but I see nothing wrong with the Baltics joining NATO as a means of independence from Russia. Not that ridiculous at all.

Nah it was because people legitimately believed the neutrality meme and after 90's it's because old people still have communism induced irrational anti-american sentiments.

Not meme if Finland still exists

hello

hello

Obviously they need some sort of guarantee of independence (as Russians have a well established history of invading and bullying their neighbours) but is inducting them into a military alliance that Russia sees as being targeted solely towards them the best move in the interest of peace?

pee pooland

I agree that we should both join, if Russia wants a fight they should get one (with American aircraft carriers and missile destroyers, retarded politicians have ruined our navy and army)

The reason why funland exists is because 400,000 russians got maimed or killed trying to wipe it out.

> if Russia wants a fight

wat

Well without the benefit of hindsight it's hard to say is best for peace, however I feel anything less than these short of a proper alliance will not be perceived to be worth the paper it's written on, Chamberlain style.
Not that I hate Russia or anything mind you, it'd be nice to be on good relations for once

Post your cunt's national pride and joy

why the fuck would we invade finland

Perhaps your government should stop talking about "consequences" while showing off nuclear missiles when foreign countries try to determine their own policies.

> this mongol barbarian dares not like our wish to join anti-russian alliance

wew

also, why in 2016?

have you ever wondered why would anyone create an anti russian alliance?
stop invading countries

Is NATO an anti-Russian alliance?

whats considered a pride and joy?
this checkered MiG-21BisD/UMD is kinda popular on military parades because of its paintjob if thats what you mean

sure
they said it clearly
nato started to spread on west just after fall of red menace

alliance created to fight commies wasn't dissolved, no, it became stronger than before!

spread on east*

Typically anything that the people in your cunt use for looking STRONK.

But damn, that paint job.

>nato started to spread

Because YOUR former puppet states wanted nothing to do with YOU and wanted to join NATO because they felt threatened.

By YOU.

>nato started to spread on east
or, more realistically, ex-warsaw pact were simply eager to join the west after decades of russian oppression?

>be Poland
>join NATO
>5/5 bretty gud no wars so far

>be Georgia
>trust our greatest allies Ruskies
>Russians invade and genocide your peoples
>wtf lmao I hate Russia now

never, NEVER trust a r******

Croatian MiG-21s are awesome, they're complete bastard children of the 1960's and 2000's that can use modern weapons they were never remotely designed to carry.

>be Georgia
>Russians invade and genocide your peoples

georgia started it actually

un admitted it

with who nato wanted to fight if there was no red menace anymore

> Because YOUR former puppet states wanted nothing to do with YOU

haha

ask them what they were doing in '90s and how they actually "wanted nothing to do with russia"

NO
RUSSIA IS EVIL
EVERY COUNTRY WHICH WAS TOUCHED BY FILTHY RUSSIAN HANDS WAS TURNED TO SHIT

NATO is an anti-USSR alliance.

This wouldn't be a problem now if Putin stopped acting like a Soviet circa 1944

>georgia started it actually
>WE DINDU NUFFIN RUSSIA A GUD BOI
stop posting anytime

I realize this is completely foreign thinking to a people who have been living in autocratic regimes for centuries, but NATO does not want to fight. It exists because it believes you want to fight them, because you've been living under autocratic regimes for centuries and do not understand the concepts of liberty and human rights.

Talking to Russians is so weird.

> if Putin stopped acting like a Soviet circa 1944

Tell me what how did russia act in '90s (Poland, Hungary, Czechia) and 2000-2004 (Bulgaria, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia).

Jesus you absolutely don't know history hahaha
you just read like main articles in your western newspaper

>georgia started it actually
> un admitted it

I repeat it. Stop memeing and read history books finally

>anything people in your country use for looking strong
in croatia that would be the general idea of combined croatian armed froces, there isnt really a single most stronk vehicle or anything desu
maybe our pride and joy would be military parades i guess especially the ones before the gommie libshits fucked our shit up
we had 3 of them so far and the last one was not nearly as high energy as the old ones desu

>1995
youtube.com/watch?v=VzR49zc8HKc
>1997
youtube.com/watch?v=rO9WDNdeZjY
>2015
youtube.com/watch?v=abZRty4uo74

they have been modernized to death because
>we didnt have money to buy new fighters in the past decade
>out of the given offers we could never decide which fighter would we replace the MiG with (took us 5 years to narrow the selection down to the Saab Gripen and one of those american fighters)

imo they have sentimental value but i seriously want the entire fleet replaced with 4th gen fighters (which will happen by 2018)