At what age is it normal/expected to move out in your country?

At what age is it normal/expected to move out in your country?

In Canada I think it starts getting weird past about 20, after which people start to think there's something wrong with you(and there often is).

Other urls found in this thread:

domain.com.au/89-clarendon-road-stanmore-nsw-2048-2012793746
yle.fi/uutiset/suomalaisnuorilla_kova_hinku_muuttaa_pois_kotoa/5257393
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either 18, when you go to uni, or from 22 to 25, depending on your course length, when you finish uni, go to work and start actually getting something.
However, here, in Moscow, housing costs a fortune and job market is shit because of overall economic downturn, so moving out is more troublesome now.

Never

Never to be honest.

People only find it weird if you stay inside the house all day(like me), but if you have a job and gf, then you live in your parent's house till they die or if the terrain is big(often it's not) you build a small two room house in the backyard and raise a family there.

When you finish university, get a job and can afford your own place.

That's like, 25 to graduate and 29-30 to be economically stable enoughto buy your own place? In general parents don't really mind their kids and families like to keep close.

I never understood the US "REEEEEE FUCK OFF SON YOU'RE ALREADY 18" culture.

16-18.

i moved right at 18 but wow the social security people discriminated and bullied me so much just because i'm an able white male so i moved back home. i'll never pay taxes here

Anywhere from 18-25 depending on college/financial situation

We have really dysfunctional families here.

16? I can't Imagine a bunch of teenagers living by themselves

In North America our economy and living costs are good enough to be able to move out much earlier.

I know a lot of people making $25/hr+ while in University with their co-op so needless to say they're able to move out much quicker with career prospects.

>terrain
lol third time i saw lusophones call land terrain
terrain means how the land looks.
land is the land itself which is what you meant

That's because you're in Spain.

30s. If you live with your parents up till then it is fine, especially if you have the excuse of rarely being home anyway so whats the point in paying rent.

Once 30s hit excuses like that become hard to use. Even though houses are so expensive. Thank fuck I've got a few years to find a rich woman.

It is 100% socially acceptable and sometimes even encouraged to live with your parents until you're married here, if you're engaged and you're in your mid '30s, no one will ever judge you.

Never

Hah, that false cognate also applies to Spanish, we call any piece of land a 'terreno'.

Before you are even born.

The sooner, the better.

Not if you're in school, then the cut off is probably however long your schooling is expected to take.

Even then, with housing prices in Vancouver, only retarded boomers would think ill of a young person living with their parents

18-20 despite most people barely affording it with welfare + student loan. The Southern way of moving out when you have the means to pay for it seems much more reasonable.

t. 23yo loser about to move out and go bankrupt

How expensive is it in Van? here in the GTA you can get rent with roomies for ~$500/mth and a nice apartment for $1000-1500, so very very affordable. Even off nesr min wage

Never

Around 20, depending a bit on how you count. Most people live at home at least until they graduate high school, which is at 18 or 19 for most. After that it greatly depends on if and where you start studying and whether you go to the military or civilian service etc.
I know a lot of people whose parents live in the Helsinki region, so they've just stayed at home until they graduated uni or moved together with their partner.

>25yo.
>plenty of cash
>still live with dad
>save tons of money every month
>tfw I'll be loaded by 30 and well-off enough to travel around the world and swim in pussy non-stop

Im 23 and living at home. Never been to college either. No idea what normies think about it and dont care 2bh.

>tfw living in Sydney and people expecting you to move out in your early 20's
domain.com.au/89-clarendon-road-stanmore-nsw-2048-2012793746

Roomates are a big liability tbqh and those types of living situations are done if you're in school and don't have family nearby. Most people will automatically assume you're in school if you're in some basement suite with roomates. Or a delinquent that got kicked out by mommy and daddy.

Eh it's not that bad a lot of the time. Way more freedom than living with parents and it can give way greater opportunities for example if you live in an undesirable area wirh your parents.

Maybe I'm unique but neither I nor anyone I know has had any issues with roomies. they're mostly chill or at worst keep to themselves

Kek. We call it "terreno" too. At first i was going to write "plot", but i thought it sounded weird so i went with what's familiar to me.

He's lying. yle.fi/uutiset/suomalaisnuorilla_kova_hinku_muuttaa_pois_kotoa/5257393 at least this piece of news says it's 21

That's because big city should be aprtmanets and not houses like that

Until you get a family of your own. Usually, that means once you get a wife. Of course, some leave earlier or later. I don't think living with one's parents is really stigmatized here. It is expected, however, that you take charge of the household and its finances sometime in your 30s. Whether or not you still live with your parents by then, you are expected to pay back and contribute to their retirement.

>be americlap
>it's almost my wife's son's birthday
>12:00am
>barge into his room and throw lights on
>OK DAQUAN YOURE 18 TIME TO GET OUT OF HERE
>he protests
>MUH LIBERTIES MUH FREEDOM MUH AMERIGA
>point my full legal McBoom (TM) 5 thousand gauge shotgun
>he runs out the door
>turns around and begins to squeak "ayo lemme git mah-"
>HE'S TRESSPASSING
>fire my McBoom (TM)
>he explodes
>god bless America

bigger gauge number means its smaller, smaller gauge number is a bigger shell, otherwise pretty good

Make less obvious plants shithead.