Genuine and objective reviewer or just another jew after shekles?

Genuine and objective reviewer or just another jew after shekles?

What do you think Sup Forums?

also tech channel general

I'm jealous: The Post

I legitimately like Linus though

he's a reviewer? i thought he was just the billy mays of virgins?

I'm becoming more attracted to him as time goes on. No homo.

What are those? Speakers for your headphones?

Would wear but not qtgurl.

Is that the shamwow guy?

weird samefag

For the first few years I though he was a homo until he posted his wedding video showing a hot asian wife

>Go on youtube, watch one PC video (any uploader)
>Suddenly this cunts face everywhere
>Go on Sup Forums
>Also this cunts face everywhere

Never heard of a sham marriage user?

The earings, lisp and pink car say otherwise.

He looks like a fucking faggot with that on.

Wait, he's straight???? No way.

I bet he's bisexual

why did you make this post

I heard Linus hates us? I hope thats not true. I think he said this was a "bad place." I hope thats not true. ;_;

>hot
LMAO

she's ugly even by gook standards.

I've seen some hot koreans.. she ain't one.

why did you make that one?

while Linus does a lot of things "for the shekels" he wants the shekels so he can afford to do stupid things.

I can't get enough of their videos where they make a stupid computer for a weird usecase, or cut some part off a graphics card, or try to watercool a laptop or ps4.

I legit to shit love the scrapyard wars eps. Making working computers out of piles of junk speaks to me.

He does seem like a legitimately good guy

I fucking guarantee he checks on Sup Forums every now and then

I mean shes a nice person but god damn its hard to look at her. Its like staring at a cockroach cat crossover.

agreed.

Further more, when he's doing things for the shekels, he tells you.
They amazon affiliate code was even removed for a while because he was giving away number amazon didn't want him to give.
He's running a business, and he tells you as such.

He does. He's mentioned Sup Forums on the WAN show a couple times.\

I also like how he seems to be friends with Wendell. Linus + Wendell is better than Linus + logan.

TERRFORMARS!

ROACHED

Look like niggers to me

That was me, not him.

RKS masterrace

ayy lmao

why do all white people look like women, srs question here

his disgusting hapa kids shall be hanged during the RaHoWa.

Still better than being a subhuman

ok Susan

The latter, he's just a marketer

he's the new style of youtuber ; the "info"marketer.
a lot of big channels are like this now.
Men's wear/shoe channels are like this
I'd imagine women's make-up channels are the same
They give you a bunch of "information" (to be fair some of it seems legit) then they bring up a product that _just so happens_ to have all those qualities.
Then they sandwich in the product with more "information", I guess psychologically this is supposed to solidify the product's status as High Quality.

Don't you have cotton to pick or a licker store to rob generic nigger name

Why this retard shilled here so hard?

Well for the OS he created that being used in millions of servers worldwide for free
seems to be right

don't you have to be cucked somewhere generic whiteboi name

>licker store
w..what would... What would you get at the licker store, user?

They don't even really do this though? They do straight up ad spots, often completely unrelated and tell you when something is sponsored.

Not to mention since early last year it became both illegal in USA and Canada, as well as against Youtube policy overall, to not reveal when a product is sponsored, or provided for free by the manufacturer, developer, etc...

The fines and penalties are pretty severe, and are applied to the owner of the product, not the youtuber, so the providers are generally pretty adamant on you not only revealing that the video is paid/suppored by the devs, but also on you repeating it several times to make sure there is no confusion.

i like him but he's not a reviewer at all. he gets stuff then barely looks at it and drops it.

Why do all niggers look like apes? Why do all spics look like some demented gremlins? Why do all asians look like a persian cat, except somehow uglier, srs question here

He is an autistic jew, don't know why people watch him

>content is cleanly produced
>is at least of vague interest to people interested in technology, but aren't Sup Forums-tier technology autists

Couldn't fucking imagine, user.

>you call that smug

Who is this fag and why should I care?

Linus, why do you keep making threads about yourself on this board?

It's pathetic.

Bigger than life Jew that constantly shills for products and talks half-truths while laughing at everyone who points out those concealed duds in the "LMAO silly me" fashion because he knows he has an army of tech illiterate followers that don't do own research and just watch a 5 minute long video of his when making a purchase - and even then they only pay attention to those last few sentences when he actually recommends or doesn't recommend the product.

The thing is he genuinely likes what he shills for. So it's an objective jew.

He's ok

A bit of both. He seemed to actually point out flaws in the Razer Blade, but for the most part he's really fucking hard to watch and I unsubbed from him a year or two ago. Seeing him install Windows on servers made me itch.

he's lowtest as fuck but that didn't stop him I guess

fucking formians.

>or just another jew after shekles?

What does this even mean?

*unzips pants*

>watch his recent "honest internal reviews" of his company
>has like 15 employees now

Although that actually seems feasible considering the apparent ~40m views a months they get. even at that lowest $1 per 1000 view count thats a $500,000 per year revenue company, plus merch sales, and 2(?) in video ads per video. Always wondered how they were able to expand so quickly into a huge warehouse and have a shitload of employees, but I guess it can be done.