Which colour line most accurately divides Europe and Asia?

Which colour line most accurately divides Europe and Asia?

figured using the placement along the Black and Caspian seas was a good working Metric, but obviously the most accurate dividing line is probably not exactly any one of these.

Somewhere between blue and pink

the pink one

red desu

red

cyan

Below the black sea: the bosporos, slightly to the right of the red line.
Above the black sea: the green line

Blue. Georgia and Armenia are part of European history via their relationships with the Roman Empire.

none because europe doesn't exist, it is an asian peninsula

Depends what you want. Historical division? Cultural division? Geographical division? Political division?

Green.

Red in modern times, orange historically

Anatolia was pretty Greek

>turks aren't european
sure, but
>turkmens are

The eastern border is supposed to go through the Ural mountains. Otherwise good.
7/10

>ancient greece is european meme

It fully depends what context you want. Culturally modern Turkey isnt' European (it's part of the middle-eastern sphere). Historically Anatolia (through Byzantium and Ottoman Empire) has been closely tied with European politics and power plays. Geographically it belongs to Asia (known as Asia Minor).

let me add a north south colour axis and see how that changes things

was it african? dumb americunt

the one left of your monitor

red

World is not a cube dumb retard

Ok, this might help. For example- "everything to the north of x and to the west of y"

Absolutely stupid comment

red and red

>american education
Europe is a Greek name

West of green and north of blue

Okay this is a bit of a complex answer, but here we go:

Everything to the north of the pink x axis until it reaches the orange y axis. After it hits the orange y axis, everything to the north of the blue x axis.

Then, everything to the west of the space between the blue and pink y axes.

Europe and Asia has generally been divided by Ural moutains in North, Caucasus mountains, Bosphorus strait and Mediterranean

well if we will play like that historically turkey also used to own a large chunk of land in the balkans and the coast of black sea

i would run with more of a ethnocentric + cultural division. geographical and historical division doesn't necessarily work

Which why I said Anatolia has high historical connection to Europe (just like people who claim Russia isn't part of Europe (it is, has always been)). But modern turkey seems bit of a left out, it's not really Middle-eastern but not European either. Culturally you are more Middle-eastern, but your politics (or at least used to) copy a lot from European side.

green + green

This

the ethnocentric models fall apart pretty quickly though. If we do ethno-linguistics, Finland and Albania are anomolies. If we do religion, enclaves like Albania, Kosovo, Bosinia, Georgia, Armenia, Chechnia, Uzbekistan, etc. fuck the whole thing up.

I think if we are going to do a cultural model we have to do it based on the flow of power as tied to ethnic groups. That solves the problem of religious enclaves, linguistic anomalies, and the Russian diaspora in Central Asia. That still doesn't solve the problem of the Turks though, seeing as you guys projected power in both directions. But that's fine, the Turks in Turkey can be a wierd interzone between Europe and Asia... but Turkish Kurdistan is definitely Asia.

This Anatolia is Europe

Well, Russia has always been an outsider in Europe. Petyr did a good job with his plans, but in the end Russia today is still an outsider. But I'd definitely deem them part of europe tho. At least those living in the historical Rus area.

the white people

Historically Russia is European country with conquests in Asia and Turkey is Asian country with conquest in Europe.

Not denying it.

Fuck those lines. Here's the real geographical border of Europe

Actually, even ancient Greeks already considered Anatolia and Caucasus a part of Asia.

the ural mountain and the river is the most reasonable border of europe and asia

Something between red and orange. Western part of Ukraine is definitely European.

/thread

this spurdo is right, churkas are not Europe. Also caspian sea is nnot Eorope too, it's allah-babahs territory

south caucasus are also in geographical europe

none

are you a t*rk?

Sorry Finland, but you'll get annexed by Russia in a couple years anyway...

American "education".

There is nothing more autistic than caring about arbitrary continental divisions.

Same could then be said for Syria

>being this edgy

This. Even romans called it Asia minor

hi ahmed, here's your (you)

this tbqh

spaniards don't consider ourselves european. only both leftish and nazi scum does it. but decent people don't.

wait what
what are you if nou yuro?

African obviously.

iberian
the iberian peninsula is itself a geographical entity
europe a shit
maybe mediterranean at some extent but definitely not european

the infrared one

This. It's a shitty map and the lines should be at 45 degrees as it's not the same north and south

caucasus and urals

perfect containment zone for sandniggers 10/10

The black one.

Praise be reason

how about this map?
maybe add the portugal to poor europe

pinky purple magenta one

The word Europe is given by the ancient Greeks.

Ancient Greeks marked Europe at the Don

GREEN LINE

/thread

The last thing I want is the insane Turks in Europe.

Orange-Blue
/thread

I'm sorry burgers the world can't be divided with straight lines and rectangles like your meme states.

>Russia has always been an outsider in Europe
Hate this meme.

We think the same here 2bh. Plus our history was made in the oceans, americas and other African, Asian colonies. We didn't even participated in world war 2

this

>Turkey in charge of stating who is European and who's not

What does Core Europe mean? Should be just rich Europe desu.
>Estonia in """"Core Europe"""" but no Poland or Czechia

It just does not work

europe isn't a square you cunt, and it's ural mountains-river-caucasus mountains-sea of marmara-gibraltar

Red. Europe is bordered by Carpathian mountains from the west. What you have further is a typical Asian plain with monotone landscape. Geographical circumstances create economical, and they create cultural. Some countries may have big European influence though like Russia, Turkey or Japan because of westernization.
Also I am surprised to see ITT so many morons who claim us to be European. What's their point? We barely had intercourses with Europeans before Petr I, we only fought back European invasions. We had no trade, no cultural relationships. We traded with Byzantium, Horde (and we were a part of Horde for 250 years), Arabs (Baltic-Black Sea trade route). Our model of feudalism, religion, culture and economy were different.

We are not outsider of Europe because we are not Europe at all.

Green green

They are not. Caucasus mountains separate them from Europe.

>amerifat deciding who's european and not

Nigger please, you could be half mexican or black for all we know, CAUCASUS IS WHITE it's where white people originated from

Belarus and half of Ukraine is not Europe

Just fuck off already you're embarassing yourself

>being this cocky even though got BTFO'd in WW2 and Finland didn't.
Quelle arrogance !

No. It literally is not.

Ever heard of "nominal" and "in reality."

Nominally, the caucasus were named for the caucasian people.

But the people that live there now are neither white nor European.

Also, only America uses the retarded Caucasian=white designation.

magenta

Countries which had universities before 1700 are Europe.

I use genetics to tell me what is European and not.

Those places are Russian.

>But the people that live there now are neither white nor European.

Are you retarded? or just a butthurt russian piglet

>RUSSIAN SQAUEWWWW RUSSIA EVIL RUSSIA

Shut the fuck up you muslim niggershit.

One look at Caucasian people shows you a brown, hairy, and brown eyes race.

Just like Anatolia used to be white, European, and Greek... Caucasus used to be.
Not anymore. But the name hasn't changed.

Kill yourself Ahmed.

>Those places are Russian.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Not sure if troll or being retarded on purpose? first you tell me there are no white people in the caucasus where literally white people originated from, they haven't mixed with outsiders for thousands of years while you have every niggerdom in you, then you tell me eastern europe isn't actually europe and belongs to russia

>One look at Caucasian people shows you a brown, hairy, and brown eyes race.

I'am probably whiter than every american out there.

6'5

Blue eyes
blonde hair

Now tell me, mr white man how tall are you?

Belarus and Eastern Ukraine literally are Russians. They speak Russian. They have the same religion. Genetics are the same. They look the same. Many say they are the same.

Russians are not European. Therefore these Russians in other countries are not either.

>you are brown

Wrong, that would be armenians, Dagestaniis and azerbaijan people, but they aren't caucasian, you retard, they are immigrants who settled there long time ago just like mexicans in america

Tall enough to not be muslim.

>Russians are not European

Please be joking

>armenians, Dagestaniis and azerbaijan people, but they aren't caucasian,

t. Retard