Speccy Thread

Last one died, time for a new one.

isn't it a little early for a barbeque, OP

>Last one died
probable cause: they're boring

this desu

Litterally the only point of these threads is to show off how much money you have shoved in your PC. It offers no benefits and is a classic "highschool that got some money" bragging thread. Anyone with a job can get the same specs as someone here within a month.

got a bit of buyers remorse after getting this 1050ti since everyone on Sup Forums seems to be saying an rx470 wouldve been well worth the extra £30
it should definitely get best possible settings with every game i own at the moment tho

cool bro very interesting post

Except I'm sitting here happy with a HP office shit box and a 1050ti

Yeah ya dun goofed mate

1050ti isn't too bad, not as bad as 460 or 1050, but unless you were really that poor to upgrade to the 470, or have some sff mini case trash with a lemon of a PSU, it's hard to recommend.

Shitty lenovo prebuilt.

Estimating 18 months before Speccy is updated to support Ryzen. They still haven't even bothered supporting DDR4 properly on Intel platforms yet.

Dual booting XP and Xubuntu

aww snap, bench me bro

>he unironically and literally installed 32gb or ram
LMFAO WHAT A MONGOLOID, YOU DESERVE TO BE MURDERED

Which benchmark should I use?

I only have 16, but if i went full retard on a new build i would include 32gb since it's not much more expensive than 16 and since every fucking new game at high resolution seems to eat 18gb with their memory leaks

also i want to run other shit while gaymeng

>xp
For what reason?
>also checked

>For what reason?
No reason in particular. I use it for old school games.

How is that 144hz monitor?

its good. colors are a little whack but other than that it works great

>3GB 1080ti
why can speccy never detect VRAM properly?

or ddr4 too

money