LEAH ROWE ADMITS S/HE WAS FULL OF SHIT

Her letter: libreboot.org/#open-letter-to-the-free-software-community

Reddit (I know, gross) thread where she answers questions: reddit.com/r/linux/comments/639ob1/libreboot_no_longer_opposes_the_gnu_project_or/

HIGHLIGHTS

"Finally, on a personal note, Leah was at the time struggling with gender dysphoria and substance abuse. Since then, she has been managing these issues. She agrees that her behaviour was rash and is determined to find a unifying solution." [I have mental issues and do hard drugs]

"I’m especially sorry to John Sullivan and Ruben Rodriguez of the FSF, both of whom I publicly slandered on the Libreboot website. They did not deserve any of that. I was being highly abusive towards you both." [Sorry I ruined your careers]

"With all of this in mind, were the allegations against the Free Software Foundation true? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Though the FSF may make mistakes from time to time, so do we." [We will not admit we were fucking wrong]

"I will remain in my place as a developer in this project, but everything that I do from now on will be the result of open collaboration with others in the project. I very nearly single handedly destroyed this project, and caused a lot of damage to the entire community, damage which I now wish to repair." [I refuse to step down]

"I would also like to express my sincerest apology to those GNU maintainers whose emails I published on the Libreboot website, when all of that chaos was underway. I’m sorry to all the other Libreboot maintainers at the time, some of whom felt like they had no choice but to quit the project because of my actions." [Sorry I fractured the entire project for identity politics bullshit]

Leah can be found in the on Freenode in #libreboot

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rabcyr/libreboot/commits/master
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was never interested in this thing.

Who cares, I ain't touching that trash

It's fine, GNU kept control over the project and devs. Leah forked it and nobody wanted to help him.

If you used proprietary firmware, you wouldn't have this problem.

nice try feds

>Her

faggotware

>Her letter:
He didn't write that letter dumbfuck. Try knowing what you're talking about before you make threads.

>ever letting mentally ill faggots in your team
Lesson learned

i'm tired of these sociopaths in technology

>Her letter
His*
Don't give any credit to wastes of space like that. They can't accept their bodies ? We can't accept them in the real world.

who?

> Rowe starts flingin shit everywhere for no real reason
> FSF reacts in a professional and according way

> People go back to their businesses
> The diva tries to force this nonsense topic again

Wow he really does everything to keep the attention on himself.

He appended his own shit to the end

>He
That's zhe to you scumbag
~Leah

It's xe, you shitlord bigot.

her*

From the reddit thread:

>You made false allegations and went on a psychotic rampage against an organization that openly supports LGBT rights by claiming they fired someone on those very grounds, which just seems highly unlikely. You spammed the mailing list with your drama and fractured the developer base. You falsely accused people and publicly named them, and encouraged harassment and abuse towards them. Those people suffered because of you, and it was completely unjustified. You very well may have ruined their careers. You also outed the former employee. Was it worth it to play identity politics? Even RMS said you were full of it.

>You're not forgiven. You should step down.

fucking brutal

Funny now that Libreboot has been forked 'she' now comes out with an apology.

The free software movement has always been resistant to politics, and this is one of the core reasons why free software is so important.

>With all of this in mind, were the allegations against the Free Software Foundation true? Perhaps. Perhaps not. At this point, it doesn’t matter.
What the fuck kind of apology is this?

>Though the FSF may make mistakes from time to time, so do we. We do not need another divide.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

All the people siding with him are ridiculous.
>thanks for saying sorry xD

Can we stop normalizing mental illness for fuck sakes? There are people who believe they are aliens but we're not required to treat them as ambassadors from a different planet.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

triggered much, leah?

Liam has proven he can't manage the project and his mental illness. Why hasn't he stepped down?

His name was/is Francis. Where did you get Liam from?

github.com/rabcyr/libreboot/commits/master

is it really francis lol