HEY FINLAND

HEY FINLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ylilauta.org/files/f9/orig/qslgbmc3/13264141_977203605708895_1521114924_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NAN DAYO( ゚ε゚;)

KANADA!

1v1 on rink

HI KANADA

AI MOI KANADA!

HEY CANADA

That's what Helsinki is going to look like in about 8 hours.

Hey kanada

ဟေးဖင်လန်

No, we only party when we win.

MOI KANADA!

Hello Kanada!

HEI KANADA :D

Tonight's thread will be the saltiest one /sp has ever seen

Hype

canucks dont give a shit about skoda cup though

The game is on at 1:30 in the afternoon on a Sunday, also it's the Victoria day long weekend. Literally everyone has the day off from work tomorrow. Everyone will be watching.

Can't wait our team to lose. Just like 99% of finals we get into.

KANADA

neat

I assume that the match is shown on free TV channels there too?

Yeah, nationwide. THe network carrying it actually showed every single game between every single team this tournament. I think a lot more people are following it than usual, especially since there are no Canadian teams in the NHL playoffs.

>M'yanmar

It will be sad when we lose final again after perfect tournament otherwise. It always ends up like that. Winning these would make people here genuinely happy and not depressed for once. I'll just go to sleep little after game starts and wake up to work on same depressing workday morning again.

kanada

Cheer up

massive jerk detected.

I hate this fucking betamax country and all the hockey-obsessed keks. Grow the fuck up and stop watching the lowest IQ people in the country skate around on ice and beat a similarly retarded crew from another country with sticks.

static.ylilauta.org/files/f9/orig/qslgbmc3/13264141_977203605708895_1521114924_n.mp4

So edgy

those guys seem pretty fun

Neekeri ja lumihiutale samaan aikaan

Shit, I need to do assload of work before the game starts so I can TORTILLAT AVATAAN when we whoop ass.

P.s. A FUCKING LEAF

>TORTILLAT AVATAAN

What does this mean?

kanada

Tortillas will be opened, a word conversion from" torilla tavataan" = we'll meet at the marketplace

nice meme

The Finnish language has evolved to reach maximum meme potential

We will open your tortillas if you catch my drift.

Canada has the better team this year I'm convinced they are gonna win like they usually do

Hey if it's Hockey and we're playing it's sealed deal that we'll win. (unless it's the Stanley Cup, then we go full retard).

bls no
I want to get happy drunk not sad drunk again

It's going to be a tight game, Canada is a better team skillwise on paper but the Finns are more of a complete team and play well together.

well uh, you could pretend that we're also Finns?