Intel has a three-year advantage on 10nm

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AMDtoddlers BTFOED

>1.7% yields

wew another 15percent performance increase every chip.
truly moore's law in action

you are stupid. it it were 100% they would be out already by everyone and their competitors. of course it's not high yield yet. that's fucking normal.

are you from the 1980s? We haven't seen more than 5% per 1-2 years since the mid 2000s. It's not the 90s anymore.

pic related
also im being sarcastic, they only gain these performance increases by small tweaks and increased base clocks.

intel a shit

Is that why it'll only be in laptops

>GloFo expects to have 7 nm process market ready in 2H 2018

>intel roadmaps
>intel performance projections
in the trash it goes.

>are you from the 1980s? We haven't seen more than 5% per 1-2 years since the mid 2000s. It's not the 90s anymore.
ahh, I remember the good old days when each new CPU was much, much faster - not just the same CPU re-branded.

whats wrong?

Oh boy, I can't wait for the Skylake refresh refresh die shrink.

>Intel 9th gen $6000 CPUs released in 3 years will be 20% faster than $100 5th gen CPUs and $200 7th gen
Can't wait

>cannon lake Q2/2016

>caring about the mobile line
But yeah, now i see what you mean, considering we won't get it till Q4/2017 or sometime 2018

Will the next lga socket support more cores?

>claims

It will be BGA only

l heard so pathetic Jewtel will use Radeon instead of their own iGPU.

>Wanting a new socket this badly
good goy

> laid out what it believes is a better metric
"GUYS, our nm are the best according to OUR measurements. Pls adopt this as an industry-wide standard".
I mean, they have the audacity to pull the shit like this while they don't have any new products coming out any time soon.

>three years of 1.7% yields
lmao

I think their prime focus has been reducing power consumption which makes sense because battery technology doesn't advance remotely as fast as processors do. What's the point of making a processor which is 100% faster than the previous gen, which Intel is capable of, if it's just going to last for 5 mins on an average laptop?