Why is american drinking culture so laughable and pathetic?

why is american drinking culture so laughable and pathetic?

Because it tries to simulate American weed culture

the hell am i looking at?

they're about to get fucking wasteeeeed on soda

You shouldn't mix random drinks.

t. expert

my liver hurts seeing that

Thats a lot of sugar.. makes me feel sick just thinking about it

What a waste

What the fuck is that abomination supposed to be?

Why do Europeans grasp at straws to feel superior to Americans?

>all that fucking sugar

you do realise filling your drink with colours and sugar is probably a violation of ethics or someshit.

If they were grasping at straws don't you think they'd want a sip?

WastingAlcohol.avi

Well in this case they only put one bottle of vodka, the rest is sugary shit and flavoured vodka.

not when its all soda, you shouldn't
ew

That's some nigger-tier work right there holy fuck

Everyone who drinks alcohol should be beaten up, people who sell it should be shot.

Isn't it kinda kebab way- to bann everything you don't like?

wtf I hate Norway now!

It's called trashcan punch.

Chop up a bunch of fruit or find several bags of frozen fruit and put in a large clean container.
Add any liquor that you and your guests tolerate. I have never seen candy vodka used, usually just shitty cheap clear liquors.
Add any sort of fruit juice you like to taste.
Get fucking wasted.

It is expressly for getting wasted, not enjoyment. Usually high school and college kids do it at parties. There's a certain appeal to it if you're just trying to get blasted.

Because it's just like the rest of American culture. Nonexistent besides taking culture from other countries and completely fucking it up while adding a couple of thousand calories in the process.

t. Achmed al-Habu

>He calls sippy-grass a "straw"

Sharia is doing well, I see

>I have never seen candy vodka used, usually just shitty cheap clear liquors.
now, that sounds a little bit better, but why not go all the way and use an actual trashcan?

no, white kids these days just follow what niggers do

Sometimes people do use a trash can, though it's usually a brand new one that's never been used.

I have never been at a party where a real trash can was used, and I don't really think I'd want to.

The kebab are right about many things.
The temperance movement has a long and strong tradition in Norway, nothing to do with immigration.

hi abdullah

Because American culture is laughable

I would throw up from the sugar before the alcohol.

Allahu akhbar my friend

>drink a beer
>get wasted

crusading teetotalers are just plain annoying

I am so wasted from the single Coors Light I drank four hours ago lol XD.

And you are a cancer on the world, disgusting filth.

HAH

All the slavs get wasted on german beer around here because they're not used to drinking it like water. They just overestimate themselves.

I don't understand the point. What's wrong with supermarket brand vodka and orange squash

>All the slavs get wasted on german beer around here because they're not used to drinking it like water. They just overestimate themselves.
?????

Called jungle juice. One cup of it and youll be feeling pretty toasty. Its obviously gonna make you sick if you drink alot of it, but the average person will be feeling good after a cup.

You think I'm cancer and filth just because I drink alcohol?
That statement tells a lot more about you than me.

t. Björn Björnsson-McAllah

this

>it's a "Norwegian muslim convert" thread

Stop this meme

Not drinking is very Christian (Protestantism is the only true Christianity)

There is not MUCH wrong with this webm.

However, punch should be made with real fruit juice and soda water, plus some champagne perhaps, what they're making is a diabetic abomination.

>All the slavs get wasted on german beer around here because they're not used to drinking it like water
what? this sentence doesn't even make sense

They try to drink with locals but they fail because german beer, like Kölsch for instance, goes down really easily and quick.

He has posted before, it is not a meme.

Germans I used to drink with almost all backed down because they couldn't handle that much wódka.

I actually forgot he existed.

I am not him.

I am as describe.

Merica

I was not implying germans could drink that much wodka. I was saying slavs can't handle Kölsch vor some reasons. They think it's like lemonade or something and start pouring it down like water.

Oh, how silly.

>drinking culture is good anywhere

I would honestly try it. Sounds interesting.

>not pouring alcohol down like water

every beer goes down really easily and quick

>drinking culture

>culture
wish you had some eh

What are you even on about? You realize the alcohol content of Wodka is much higher than beer, so why the fuck shouldn't they be able to handle that

I'm willing to bet that this guy is fat as hell.

By not drinking alcohol he feels better about it because he can scold people who drink.

t. psychic

If you are drinking really good beer you get wasted easily without noticing it before it is too late.

When drinking vodka you realize you are drinking strong alcohol and know that you will be wasted.

So the slavs thought they could drink beer like water and got accidentally super drunk before realizing it.

>not even a drop of tequila
>just soft low % alcoholic drinks
lel what a bunch of faggots

this
im not even muslim

why is dutch drinking culture so laughable and pathetic?

Drinking alcohol is degenerate.

t. Mahmood bin Salalah

All Yuros have a huge reputation for coming to the US and being lightweight faggots that can't drink hard, and for crying about our heavy drinking culture. You're all faggots and we know it(especially Germans, but except Russians).

because
>america
>culture

(You)

It's funny because americans are notorious for blacking out from beer alone.
>this kills the burger

I got diabetes watching that

but half of the bottles they poured in was sweetened shit, 25% alc. vol. tops

>Americans
>being able to drink
oh I am laffin

so are you saying black culture is the real culture in the USA

So? That doesn't mean anything, it's just 1 shitpost.

Also to the fin: we drink much microbrewery now

>muh microbrewery
>muh organic food
why are these stupid trends so popular in the us?

Like New Nordic cuisine isn't a fucking trend

Noma has a massive waiting list to eat ants and carrots that look like twigs

>drinking beer at room temperature

Because it tastes really good, and the only alternatives are pure shit

>dumb americans fell for the nordic food meme

>"Oh mah gerd dose yuropeens jus fahn whateva reason to hate on us great 'mericans!"
Have you still not considered the possibility that perhaps we legitimately think you're a nation of retards?

Lots of "fancy" restaurants do shit like that, it's not unique to Noma.

Are you a Greek?

>a Shitalian is calling us retarded
Get a job you useless fucking med

Butthurt.

It's called jungle juice. Its supposed to taste like fruit juice while still having a high alcohol content, so girls who drink it get fucking WASTED because they dont realize how much alcohol theyre drinking.

Then the fun begins.

>no plastic red cups

How can we be sure this is America?

Bullshit. The US pulls the EU's weight in everything. The only significant achievement you fags gave to the world in recent times is your hadron collider, and all of you had to come together to do it. Remove Britain from Europe and your scientific progress is pure shit in modern times, especially the meds. Eat shit, you're the retarded ones Luigi

>tfw all significant resaerch done on US grounds is by europeans and asians
>"US" achievements

why go through all that hassle instead of giving them rum with coke? 50ml of rum with 200ml of coke just tastes like coke

>drink beer and liquer are stupid
> when you can drink new wine and rum
>HILO LATINO!!!

>I have never been at a party where a real trash can was used, and I don't really think I'd want to.
Pshh, what a pussy.

t. mohamed bin mohamed

If you still think science is done by scientists in a certain country isolated from all other scientists from other countries you're sorely mistaken mate.
Science is global cooperation

Where I'm from its called jungle juice and for retarded chicks to get wasted on at parties.