Do you like Germany?

do you like Germany?

yes, YES!

I love them!

Buntes Deutschland

i hate niggers in europe and asia
america is beyond saving and africa is where they belong

This doesnt look like a german school at all.

because you cant tell by looking at plain white walls.

Not really
Either they're huge cucks, or anti American nazi excusing dindus.

Not really.

Either they're huge cucks, or anti European imperalistic dindus.

1. Too many brown people. We dont have that many here.
2. Lightning and interior looks not like it fits our regulations for schoolsbuildings
3. The clothing is nothing i remember seeing in our discounters. Looks more like cheap asian shovelware.

No

>german school

Reverse search says its some yearly nigger coming together to talk to each other about "da struggle", so this is some special occasion where niggers from all over germany gather together, and they can barely fill one room.

>english article

from the article where the image is from:

>But I discovered that exactly because black Germans aren’t that many, the need to come together at a Bundestreffen is much bigger than let’s say in France, where most black people do not live isolated from other black French. According to wikipedia there are 500.000 AfroGermans in Germany, representing just 0,62% of the total population. They are scattered all around Germany and grew up in schools and towns where they were often the only black person around. These people have very different roots going back to Ghana, Nigeria, Sudan, the Caribbean, the USA, Brazil but all have their German roots in common, all speak the same language and have a common experience of being perceived as black and foreign while feeling at home in Germany.

>USA

>USA, Brazil
Explains why they look mixed

Way to fail OP.

Beware the German vermin.

>destroyed Rome
>forms the crappy Rome imitation
>starts wars for thousands of years
>including two world wars
>lends money to Greece
>imports refugees
>invented communism

This is beyond retarded. Just because they are black doesn't mean they are culturally the same. A Nigerian speaks a whole nother language then say a Tanzanian.

>Too many brown people. We dont have that many here.

sure you don't hans, your country has gone to shit and you know it, people even get gagged into not talking about migrant rape and violent crimes by your pathetic cuck government

>invented communism

That was ze jews.

i'm a black girl who was born and raised in germany. i do like germany. i have a german boyfriend. germany is my home.

not really. germany is white. only few cities have black people. mixed kids and marriages between black and whites are rare. african people make not even 1% of german population.

This, when its many of our scientists they are suddenly jewish, when its inventing communism theyre suddenly german.

no i like spain

Good bait, mehmet.

No, fucking nuke it please!

>AfroGermans

that's a new one to me

It looks nice but with the shit show going on in Europe makes me a bit weary of ever visiting

Germany doesn't exist anymore.

You've never even been here Nigel, simmer down.

Also, we've bounced back from three devastating wars, the World Wars and the Thirty-Years-War, all the while maintaining cultural and scientific dominance over central Europe and literally rising to the top after every dreadful blow dealt to us during war time. What makes you think this will break us?

well they're not wrong

>They are scattered all around Germany
That's how it's done here. They try to prevent that they create their own ghetto, that they have to get in contact with locals and learn the language etc. etc. That's why they spread all refugees too.

Pekka did you read the thread?! This is a non-white meet, they literally had to call in people nationwide, to form this group.

Also, I've lived in rural South Germany all my life. In my graduating class of 70 students, we didn't even have one Turk. That was two years ago and migrants won't make it to the top Tier schools, i.e. Gymnasien.

>This will break us
Last few times, your population was still relatively homogenous, and not foreign transplants from Egypt, Syria, SSA, etc.

Okay point out what's wrong with integrating immigrants. Also explain how your shithole of a country is still just barely on par with ex-commie countries despite you having a decent headstart with 40 years of capitalism.

It's fucking hilarious when you guys go ROMANS N SHEIT! ITALY STRONK
No. You're just barely an improvement over whatever MENA shithole the refugees are escaping from in the first place.

Germans are the eternal mortal enemy of all Europeans.

>sacked Rome, ruined Europe
>created some heretical religion, ruined Europe again
>Habsburgs waged wars against Europeans for 1000 years
>caused world wars
>for ever destroyed European imperial hegemony on planet Earth
>even today doing their best to destroy Europe trough muslim quotas

If we would just wipe out Germans, we would all have eternal peace.

That's a drop in the ocean looking at the bigger picture though. Compare Europe's refugee intake with say Turkey or other MENA places. Of course a sizable chunk of them behave terribly, but even our mainstream media is reporting such cases nowadays. Add to that the AfD's sweeping success at the elections so far AND the fact that Merkel flip-flops regarding refugee laws so much both Germans and refugees are fed up with her shit, and I See no reason to worry, until after 2017 elections of course.

Lame bait, Mladen. We built Europe to a significant degree, ever heard of German philosophers, scientists, artists and inventors? Furthermore, Protestantismus is the true faith, not some Papist cult of personality.

Then again, you actually are a plague on Europe:
>WW1 caused by you chimping out
>most recent genocide on Yuro soil at your hands
Compared to your size and otherwise irrelevance, your track record is terrible

germany needs more diversity. still there are too many native germans alive

btw. don't mind the wall on our western border

es geht so

Jetzt mag ich UK eher als Deutschland

Prussia is best Germany, Germany is worst Germany and Nazi Germany is still better.

I love German people. The chemistry professor I do research with if from Hanover and hes one of the best people ive ever met.

Shame about the immigration and political fuckery thats afoot but im sure that most of that is memes

There common culture is the german culture. That's what connects them.

Germany from 1871 to 1945 I love.

>bait
what makes you think that?

>mehmet
can't stand turks/muslim men in general.

You wouldn't even a computer to write on right now.

>germany
>culture
404, american rap isn't ''culture'' no matter how much you want it to be

u mean south brazil

No. I don't like muslim countries

賛成!Alle Nigger ins Gas!