/bst/ - Battlestations - Cancer Edition

I've been silently shitposting in the background as of late.

Also old thread is almost dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/High-Back-Race-Car-Style-Bucket-Seat-Office-Desk-Chair-Gaming-Chair-Black/165387557
pcpartpicker.com/list/ftNdwV
myfigurecollection.net/collection/belkun
amazon.com/gp/product/B012TH34DQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like your monitors.

Dunno I`f I want to buy things for muh gaming or just set up a home theater with a big ass tv

This looks like you got a job as a receptionist in a gym or some sort of storage facility and they for some reason gave you $5000 to redecorate your workspace and "make it your own"

So I'll be staying in this apartment while my roommate gets the new one.

It had 26 posts left and you just post the same shit every time anyways fgt. At least clean it up and put something else on the board. And get some decorations, this looks like a school shooter training center.
>doubling down on every circlejerk general
does Sup Forums have no mods?

whats the bottom pc for?

Might take a new pic today if I'm not busy

you always say that

I moved my desk again and added an RGB lighting kit behind my monitor.

Hey, could you upload your Windows XP anime wallpaper again? Thanks

I've been busy
Here you go.

>rat dog
get one that's useful

meh

>Being autistic
>2017

5000 dollars? This entire setup is sub 2000, including literally everything.

Never too late to get a non-racing chair instead. You back would thank you for it.

Are those cooling fins on your speakers?

>Catholic
Deus vult?

Wait hold on
>CLean it up and put something else on the board.
Dude you know that the point of a whiteboard is to hold information? If you can just erase it to take a picture you have nothing important going on.

>Petition to zxcvk
>petition
topkek

kill yourself

Wall?

paper?

That's uni related for a campus event.

Well you have nothing important going on, it's been the same as a pic from weeks or a month ago? I remember trying to read it.
>having that setup in your drab undercoated flat
>im the autistic one because I mentioned you being an attention whore for double threading.

You're fat too, I can see the greaze on your "desk", the standing desk, always water only and weights are to try and "be more active" so you can shed those pounds, too bad the opposite, or same sex will bail as soon as they see that autism station in the dark serial killer home of yours.

O' boi you really care about that thing doncha

I'll pass your input on to my wife.
>same pic
Pic taken last night in middle of night.
>attention whoring
By the time you hit 274 posts the thread is just a conversation between random two dudes and new people don't join in. These threads *are* a circlejerk.

>Greaze.
You mean grease? Because it's a semi-gloss lacquer with a bit of dust on it.

>Fat
Yes, of course, you found me out. That's why I can work professionally for 12 hours a day on my feet at my autism station surrounded by weights and exercise space. I'm 5'10 and 195lbs. Read from that what you will.

vape nation

disgusting
hipster
edgy
typical Sup Forums fag
typical goy
just a weeb, nothing unusual
pretty comfy
>vapes
we already know you're gay

walmart.com/ip/High-Back-Race-Car-Style-Bucket-Seat-Office-Desk-Chair-Gaming-Chair-Black/165387557

should I?

I mean if you want to, but the downside is that racing chairs force your head forward.

because, you know, they take a design meant for a car where you are reaching forward against a steering wheel with the entire seat tilted backward

and then they tilt it forward.

I was gonna give you some shit about the ray-san
but that 2nd pic wallpaper.
P.S. Misato a best waifu

new desk soon maybe

word up

big fat desktop is tucked away to the right of my desk next to my radiator because i'm a madman

when ryzen 5 comes out i'm maybe going to buy an nzxt s340 elite in white

Farthest north Sup Forumsentooman? any other arcticbros? Finns? Snow just started melting this week, ready for dry land.

That is the nastiest looking radiator bruh.

Hey nice wall what the heck is all that stuff?

Comfy

>That is the nastiest looking radiator bruh.
it's not dirt, it's where paint has chipped away
this is an old apartment and the radiator is old af

does moosebro have a name

>weights with no bench or rack
What do you do? curl all day?

i never get any responses on mine. not really sure why.

>Shrug
I mean, I don't know why you wouldn't get replies. It's a pretty busy looking place, so maybe there's too much for something to catch attention?

Curls, presses, calisthenics, etc. I'm still considering mounting a pull up bar between the desk and the wall.

>i never get any responses on mine. not really sure why.
Maybe because is shitty
Jokes asides, I never seen your setup before, but man it is pretty comfy, love the prints on the wall and the screens

>Posting literal reddit shit
Neck yourself.

Hey guys, my coworker is wanting to build his first gaming pc. Do you mind checking my parts list? I'm trying to make it as cheap as possible while still being upgradable if he so chooses. Just need something that won't look like shit and get 60fps at 1080. He's also not OK with buying used.

Thanks yo.

pcpartpicker.com/list/ftNdwV

Look for two god damn seconds you failed abortion

thanks famalam, heres a pic i took a couple seconds ago. i post in here once a month at most. i find people get super triggered in threads like this if you post too much. then you get samefag spam hate and it derails threads

too small when zoomed out
too big when zoomed in

can't see shit

click on pic to get full size

hold down ctrl. mouse scroll down once..

not sure what the problem is?

But it's hard

Don't get an i3.
Just move one up to an i5, honestly.

I was originally given a budget of $500 so I basically can't

just remove windows

where is this?

He's too retarded to use anything else.

no thanks, don't care enough to do that

What desk is that?

the whole left and right brain thing is complete bullshit, that's not how brains work

>those eyes

why not just get rid of any last remaining halfway decent shit and replace it with shit with blue neon lights all over it?

the more I look at your pic, the more my activated my almonds become.

sorry

Why reply twice then about something you dont care about? Dude doesn't even into computers cant resize a fucking image on the fly. What a loser.

>Dude doesn't even into computers cant resize a fucking image
I know right? Why post a 3 mb picture to just show off your room?

tack :^)

thanks user

Moose bro is a female that has been around our property since she was a calf. Doesn't even run from the car anymore. I named her Maggie after Magadanskaya Vodka. I will get her comfy enough for rides one day.

Fox, Alaska.

this user is right, with the reply box open I can't see anything on my 17" laptop, it's nice though

you don't handle constructive criticism very gracefully user.
this is better

Your dog looks strange

no time to meme

what are you playing ?

>2017
>caring an image is 3mb

What kind of non white person would complain about something like this?

Wanna swap? I live in a nice town in germany. Not many niggers where I live, they are all in munich. Please, I'm begging you.

Looks pretty comfy mate.

I giggl'd at your vr headset with those eyes

ty kind sir

Man I want a moose pet too

Props for the proper title. Cable management still on point and I'm digging the monitor mounts.

Comfy.

Really like that new desk position. The lighting is looking great too. How is your room layout now?

It's not bad by any means, you got nice stuff, but feels like there's too much going on and is a bit crowded. Not into comics, but just like how not everyone is into anime, that's subjective and unrelated.

you have my respect just by having a muramasa fig. It's a good setup m8.

Stop buying all my stuff lol

I'm just telling you why people don't bother looking at your station

Microsoft might annoy you if you steal their OS, but they won't stop you.

How's that Soylent? Meal in a bottle sounds good in theory.

it's people.

shit as always

Obviously. More interested in taste/whether or not it trashes your guts.

jealous as always

>That radiator
Are you german by any chance?

specs on the desktop?

i7 3770k
32GB RAM
GTX 980

Any anons have good pics of battle PODS setups?

I got another kid on the way and will be losing my guest room/man cave. Gonna have to move my pc downstairs and i need an ultra compact but comfy setup.

Looking to build it myself. Thinking tiny wood desk for keyboard with a quality dual monitor arm. May do the tower in a small freestanding table.

Need some ideas.

>watches zerg players
This is why no one likes you.

>I got another kid on the way
You need a new hobby

is that a regular old costco shelf? are you using 2 of the shelf bars to hold the monitor up? what kind of mount is that little hook deal on the top of the monitor?

looks like only a network cable is plugged into it, so general server stuff

If you just paint your room decently it will be awesome.
t. schizo guy no. 2

>hobby

Get on my level pleb.

Plenty of time to do shit after kids go to bed. I don't sleep much.

That said this is only a temporary setup until i can sell my house but it cant look like shit cause its gonn be in the main living area. No piss bottles etc.

Excuse the wires. I just moved into a new room.

western comics are boring juvenile shit
what's that ugly star wars dog in the corner
why the creepy patriotism flag

we have literally nothing in common. I like the screen & speakers setup though, as well as your audio shit. I personally would like more desk space apart from keyboard/mouse maybe, and your ceiling looks low and kinda depressing. all in all, it looks nice for gaming!

Finally a place I'd like to call my own! Beautifully lit and shot as well. Not enough people understand how important good lighting is.

I like your figures. Did you buy them locally or import them? Would be interested in knowing what charas they are, don't recognize some of them.

Also, I like your pen mug, has a Zelda vibe to it. And is that lamp in the corner from Ikea? Looks like Orgel.

I like how you're hogging your speakers. ;)

And the view looks nice, enough light coming in to elevate this above the typical manlet gamer cave. Still needs decoration though, and proper mood lighting. Also, me personally, I would move the monitors to the wall on the right, and free up the window a bit.

I have to move house this month, forgot how stressful it is - especially with a 3 week holiday & a new job coming up.

Only just realised that I've lived here nearly 4 years though. Amazing how little your battlestation can change once you're happy with it.

dude, you are grown up, have a family, focus on that

GTA V on XbOne.
New game mode called Resurrection.

Thanks user. Kinda wanted Kongiku and Yuzuruha too, but I'm just going to get some stuff from other Vanillaware games instead.

Thank you. The lighting is a big deal, and something a lot of people don't pay attention to. You can have a cheap camera and average place, but still take good pictures and have it looking comfy if you know how to light it.
I imported all of the figures, 90% of them from AmiAmi. You can check some information about them on my MFC: myfigurecollection.net/collection/belkun
The mug is Juggernaut from Dota 2, and the lamp I found locally, but this one on Amazon is basically the same: amazon.com/gp/product/B012TH34DQ/

This will look great once you manage the wires. Always liked window setups like that with lots of natural light. Wish I could do the same.

Different angles are always cool to look at. Looking forward to the new place!