Gamers Nexus exposed as shills and shit "reviewer"

computerbase.de/2017-04/m.2-ssd-kuehler-test/

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2017-04/m.2-ssd-kuehler-test/
youtu.be/IKGJshXgOwU
computerbase.de
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/834905/real-reason-why-witcher-3-hairworks-reduces-fps/
agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49
youtube.com/watch?v=IYL07c74Jr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't speak spanish

didn't they literally put duct tape between the ssd and the cooler? who would have guessed it would overheat?

Yep, more or less. Also it turns out that GN never bothered to test actual transfer speeds. Now that some real reviewers did that, it turns out that .m2 heat shields do in fact prevent throttling, as expected.

>Inb4 autistic screeching.

How can you fuck up that badly and get away with it?
Literally only shills will defend GN after this. Computerbase.de has always been rock solid, this just shows GN to be the shills they always were.

>Also it turns out that GN never bothered to test actual transfer speeds.
Audible kek. Youtube """""""""""tech""""""""""" channels.

>Youtube
>"Gamers"

It was already confirmed shit before he even opened his mouth.

that algorithm, gotta get your views.

thats amazing pic

But isn't he the most thorough and scientific tester on youtube with large articles dedicated to testing?

Are you telling me I've been lied to?

I think I need a minute to think about my lifes decisions.

Never trust a Redditor.

The minute GN gives people numbers they don't like, suddenly he's a shill.

GN doesn't even get a pile of hardware every month like Linus or other big channels.

Lots of the testing is done with hardware they purchased themselves.

He didn't do anything wrong.

>article is in arabic

>computerbase.de/2017-04/m.2-ssd-kuehler-test/
Fuck off Mohammed with your shitty language. Go back to worshiping a pedo.

That's french, you should be able to understand at least some of it if you speak spanish like you claim.

>He didn't do anything wrong.
Yes he did. He claims to represent a review site and gave his readers wrong information because instead of actually testing the product he half arsed it and bashed it instead. The MSI shield helps. See page 2.

Linus is a flagrant shill

GN appears to simply be incompetent.

>everyone's a shill
>everyone's incompetent

k

>implying Linus isn't equally as incompetent
His main target audience is ~14 years olds and he fucks up even at this level.
Come on user.

well, yeah

This site alone is worth learning spanish for.

Needs a little salazar studio in the background screeching too.

His tests showed the shield was bullshit
1 other test doesn't disprove his tests
I'll trust the goofy man over random websites

>Everyone I don't like is a shill

One of the oldest, most trusted German review sites is now some random site and less trustworthy then a faggot who started making youtube videos after posting on reddit.

Kill yourself.

>most trusted German review
Based on what?

Based on their track record.

Don't screech to me or my son ever again.

>Americans

Here you go user.

>in reality reviewers were told to exclusively test at higher resolutions and keep it under 100hz

According to shaggy dog.

>According to jay, shaggy dog, and that bald metal head
He supplied the emails too

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

And Paul's hardware punked them all.

Link ?

Not an argument
Source

fuck salazar studio, what a fucking faggot

I don't hate him because I'm an AMad fanboy
I hate him cause he's actually fucking stupid

wasn't gamers nexus that site that had free steam games or some shit

I'm not a fucking worthless german so I don't know

youtu.be/IKGJshXgOwU

4 minute mark.

I have no brand loyalty. I hate him because he's a retard as well. He made a video about his "triumph" over recording video game footage on a pc as if everyone else was in the dark on the subject. He's the biggest dipshit on youtube.

Doesn't he claim to be in school as an electrical engineer?

AMD supplied a list of games to test that show Ryzen performing Atleast decently If reviewers are going to test 1080p

That's even more shady that just telling people to test at 4k

Are you fucking dumb?

He claims to be a bio chemical engineer; then when it suits him he thinks that makes him open to talk about electrical and mechanical engineering and normies that don't know bio chemical is for retards will eat it up and take it as the gospel truth
It's like a phsychiatrist trying to tell you about brain surgery

Jesus fucking Christ.

What a faggot.

It's literally
"Okayyyyyy if you have to test at 1080p Atleast use these games that we found work well"

How dare they suggest games that give their hardware positive results! Where do they get off on trying to sell me anything?

I fucking hate AMD now!

Dumbshits, it ends in .de
>computerbase.de
>computerbase.de
>.de

Obviously it's from Denmark, making the language Finnish.

>it's ok when AMD does it
Literally imagine the backlash if Nvidia or Intel told people to test with specific games that work well on their hardware

AMD also asked Paul to test at different resolutions, not just at 1080p. Don't see anything wrong with that. As for the list, everyone does that. No hardware manufacturer is a sinless angel.

They fucking do you dumb fuck.

Nvidia goes so far as to demanding the same catch phrase in article headlines. "1060 is the sweet spot for 1080!"

They even demand testers emphasize DX11 performance and games that are heavily single threaded Anno 2205 and Metro Last Light.

Kill. Your. Self.

Source

Why are either of you loyal to ANY of these heartless, greedy corporations? Holy fuck like just buy pc parts that actually work as intended and stop arguing about it. Gook A makes X, Gook B makes Y. Both of them are probably lying to you, why would you even think about blindly trusting a gook in the first place? Try waiting like a week or two for your shitty pc parts before you buy them so you can gauge ACTUAL RESPONSES from regular people who aren't youtube shills.

We are just going to play dumb now that it suits your agenda?

I don't have any brand loyalty what so ever I'm just pointing out the double stabdard

Sort of a false equivalency there. Nvidia has their code in games that intentionally cripples performance on AMD cards whereas AMD code in games boosts performance on AMD card.

>Not an arguement
tu quoque

>Legendary German site about reviews

>Sup Forumsnu does not know it

Not just AMD, AMD tech explicitly enables optimizations for the whole industry to use. Not just their precious silicon.

>Le it's always someone else's fault
>it's nvidia they cripple performance for AMD
>it's Intel they Cripple performance for AMD
>it's widows they cripple performance for AMD
>theys all against us mang

Everyone so underage here they don't remember hawx.exe vs hawX.exe?

Not him but enjoy your Nividia Gimpworksâ„¢ my friend!

Good. You've earned a (you).

That was nothing compared to super tessellated underground (invisible) oceans.

Nvidia:
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/834905/real-reason-why-witcher-3-hairworks-reduces-fps/

Intel:
agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49

>Such conspiracy

Literally akin to the people who think bush did 9/11

>the code is evil huehue
i guess it's not enough to pretend that nvidia is telling companies to intentionally over tessellate objects/things not visible

not like i've seen proof for intentional crippling
so far it just looks like amd is performing worse in the shit nvidia performs better
which in turn leads to nvidia promoting the usage of the stuff it performs better with
just like amd promotes shit12 and vulkan

If you don't want to read the links at least say so before you get blasted by a horse cock up your faggot ass and post some bullshit like that.

>pretend that nvidia is telling companies to intentionally over tessellate objects/things not visible
>not like i've seen proof

youtube.com/watch?v=IYL07c74Jr4

itt: angry amd shills

if the intel compiler is so evil
why does amd not have one seeing how they are so much superiour?
no bait i'm serious
why doesn't amd make their own compiler?

Because AMD contributes to GCC/llvm and they're both fine compilers?

are you literally retarded?
the pic i posted is exactly referring to that issue

and i still have not seen any proof that shows how nvidia is telling companies to do such

What's in their blackbox .dlls?

why are people bothered by the intel compiler then?
i'm certain there are tons of shitty compilers so why is intels so important as to sue because of it?

Gimping PubicWorks and underwater tessellation running in a blackbox.

Disabling physx when an amd card is detected.

Not anti-competitive at all.

Because every game under the sun uses ICC

Nearly every consumer level software is compiled by ICC.

But there is no monopoly.

Linux and other UNIXes, everything is compiled with GCC and something with clang, 1800X Ryzen is neck-to-neck with a 6950X

Windows, everything compiled with ICC, 1800X Ryzen competes with a 6900K that's generally some 20% slower than a 6950X

Now, this is either.
Windows being shit.
Or Intel's compiler being Intel.

I'm more inclined to the latter since Intel did get fined for abusing their compiler against AMD years ago.

Why aren't you angry, user?

You've just witnessed the technological equivalent of the 1970s Detroit Auto maker malaise era of shit for higher premiums then the greedy automakers ever could imagine.

Now you're seeing the slow lumbering apathetic giant GM (Intel) trying to change course while Honda (ARM) and Toyota (AMD) eat it's fucking lunch with smaller, faster, more fuel efficient cars (CPUs).

Why would you want to go back to that shitty era?

nonfree garbage
but that's not worth being discussed as long as one can't look into it

more importantly the more realistic thing is that crytek/some person working for them acted independently
but sure
blackbox dlls are at fault

nothing of which you mentioned is a fault of nvidia at least not as far as you can proove

hairworks is just an option a shitty demanding option but an option nontheless

the tessellation shit is completely the fault of the dev after all that shit doesn't magically appear ingame just cause it's added

so i guess if devs are doing shit and there are options your card can't deal with as well then nvidia is evil

wait a min i'm gonna start crying because of nvidia can't into async and amd is now gimping nvidia by promoting the usage of async

literally fucking wrong they said test it at any res you want but asked to test at higher res too for their 4k and qhd customers

I made this pic glad to see somebody using my OC.

that looks like badshit insane collusion
what's the reason for using icc over gcc
or for that matter how would amd perform when compared between ICC and GCC?
it's hard to imagine that everyone is just using ICC because fuck amd

>wait a min i'm gonna start crying because of nvidia can't into async and amd is now gimping nvidia by promoting the usage of async

>
the tessellation shit is completely the fault of the dev after all that shit doesn't magically appear ingame just cause it's added

It's a good thing the 480 has so much better tesselation. It's just a shame Nvidia can't do async compute like AMD with out making another "Thermi".

>what's the reason for X
Money, brought to you by the same company that give away atom chips for free to muscle out ARM chips from the market

Also a company with a 16 billion USD revenue per quarter, so plenty of money there.

Where do you want to fucking start man? Market position? Intel is the dominant market for nearly all consumer level software to run on.

How about despite it's bias it's a damn good compiler that's fast and easy? And makes compiling days worth of code so much faster?

That still doesn't change the effect on non-intel chips.

oh
so the tessellation is a nonissue?
wonderful

> It's just a shame Nvidia can't do async compute like AMD with out making another "Thermi"

>buying a new gpu from nvidia
it's a shame though not surprising imo

All it took to make it a non-issue was a major architectural overhaul, sure.

So once again, AMD with the superior product, but smaller market share gets held back by a corrupt industry.

that's all nice and well

but they sound retarded nonetheless when explicitly asking for gpu bottlenecks

how so?
they improved their product so wheres the holding back?

for all it matters they could have turned of tessellation in driver to make it a nonissue that was an option from the beginning as far as i remember

Maybe they believe there are better places to test CPU only performance than 800x600 games? Like... CPU benchmarks?

How dare they show its competitive with the best CPUs.

Async makes a difference, yes or no?

If the answer is yes, why aren't we seeing more of it? Is it Nvidias market share?

If the answer is no, then why does it perform so poorly on Nvidia processors when even small amounts of specially scheduled async compute are used?

i fully agree
stop focusing on gaymes

>competetive
a 1ghz atom will be competetive with a 7700k when the cpu is not being used dipshit

it's a worthless comparison if you want to show competivness then show it in a proper way

>a 1ghz atom will be competetive with a 7700k when the cpu is not being used dipshit

What corelets actually believe!

as far as i can tell it does make a difference

because it is a dx12/vulkan feature and we have barely any of those games

and no it's not nvidias marketshare if it were that we wouldn't have any games for dx12/vulkan

He's not wrong, if the CPU is waiting for I/O to finish its slog, then the CPU doesn't matter.