youtube.com/watch?v=HWGoW9si3_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DESIGNATED

You have to go back

DEPORTATION

Good, fucking finally.

>Have all my documents in order
>Nothing to worry about

My white American wife shall get fucked tonight :)

Based God Emperor

PAJEET BTFO

Also this is good for India, if their skilled workers stay their economy improves.

Everyone fucking wins.

>engineers

Back to your designated street, Rajesh, time to make America great again.

You're African I assume?

I've NEVER seen a single Indian male with a white woman.

Indian men are considered universally to be the ugliest men on the planet, even uglier than Australian Aboriginals.

enjoy your potbellied wife with 5 dormant strains of HPV :^)

Indian on H1B. Have a white wife.

Stay mad little Tucker.

rich capitalists who want to pay people 30,000 dollars a year less than they'd have to pay an American win

They will outsource it anyway and pay taxes elsewhere. Make national debt grea... oh wait :^)
Britbong played this antiglobalization game after the first world war and failed.

Silicon valley barely has any silicon in it.
It's just glorified copy pasters of high level code.

Why would anyone want to work there, oh wait pajeets.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Why would anyone want to work there

6 figure starting out of university might have something to do with it

Who are they gonna deport? Everyone in Silicon Valley is on H1Bs.

>Stealing americuck jobs and banging their women

AMERICANS LOOED TO OBLIVION

Based Pajeet, fuck her brains out tonight for me.

everyone hopefully. silicon valley is trash producing nothing but trash

>Who are they gonna deport?
The criminals and rapists, of course.

I love Trump.

Hopefully they raid Lockheed next

>thinks fake documents will stop the purge
>thinks he can't be deported the minute it's discovered his company passed over an american engineer
Your wife is getting fucked tonight, just not by you.

/thread

poojeet btfo worldwide tbqhwy

>Immigration officers just doing their jobs
>OMG they are gathering up people to deport them!!1111!!!1!!11
faggots should've sorted their papers out. It is the fucking law.

>make $100K in Shitticon Valley
>pay $3k/month in rent alone to live around a bunch of ugly women and beta faggots

Yeah, no thanks.

>not living under the bridge with the hobos
>not having cool hobo bros you can hang out with

>america will be reduced to natives (non-pajeet indians)
noice tbqh

Pretty much this it's like when some stupid shit head immigrant fails to renew his car registration and starts sperging on about how the police officer is against him personally.

>$70k spending money a year to program for 5 hours a day
>N-n-no thanks

You're not qualified anyway. What does it matter to you?

VALLEY

HAHAHAHA

BTFO

most of the biggest internet backbones run right near india or through it
why don't they go code in their own fucking country and make startups (other than microsoft virus scamming calls) for themselves?

If you were smart, would you stay in India?

>seeking to deport engineers
that's plain false, they're deporting ILLEGALS

That's like saying if you were Mugabe would you stay in Zimbabwe

Yes I would.

Yea sure he will do that

you have to go back

You'd stay in India and earn $30,000 a year when you could be in the US earning 150,000 for the same job?

Admit your stupidity.

>program for 5 hours a day

This is how I know you've never worked for Google, FB or any SV firm worth anything. 99% of programmers at these companies are more or less fucking codemonkey slaves.

I wouldn't stay in Zimbabwe even if I was Mugabe. Shit's fucked up.

Overall consumer goods,land etc are cheaper in India.

Problem is, the whole country is infested with Indians.

No company in america is ever going to pay a pajeet 150k. Try 50k. That won't even be enough to cover your rent in any city in america, while for 30k you can probably live like royalty in india.

good
legal people are great

Yeah and the United States are filled with rioting negroes,mestizos and other mutts.

Your point being?

>50k

You are just so wrong here

haha now they are the cucks, the AMERICAN cucks

Good. Deport'em all

>Doesn't apply for citizenship eventhough you have an American wife

Is this racism?

you can buy in poondia 10 times more than in murrica with the same money

> tfw pajeets itt bragging bout "muh dikk"
US of A turns everyone to nigger.

Dumb gastarbeiter

Build the wall, Deport then all

> racism
No such thing.

Who is this degenerate? Can we please deport him. He seems to be a Canuckistani islamist.

DEPORT NAO!

I'm fucking sick and tired of these stupid foreigners telling us what's "insane" and what's "normal".

if our laws are INSANE, why don't these pieces of shit go to their sane countries?

I still really don't understand the whole "we shouldn't enforce standing immigration laws" kick the left has been on lately. They don't even argue that the laws are unjust - at this point they've taken the position that ANY restriction on immigration is wrong. It's nuts.

There's enough White people in the US that there are actually nice areas. Of course, globalist kikes are working hard to change that, but for now it's better than India.

Ever wonder why people want to move from their shitholes to the US, and not the other way around? It's better here. White people make better countries.

Yes, build a wall on the India-USA border.

Trump's time gonna up soon too. The only hard time would be to undo whatever crap he's done after his flush out.

Liberals and Democrats are anti-White and want to replace the White population of the US with turd worlders as fast as possible

>$70k spending money
>$100k salary

what are taxes? commifornia takes a nice big fat slice

it's actually $60k

>There's enough White people in the US that there are actually nice areas.

Shrinking day by day just like South Africa.

You don't understand because of lack of education.

The weird thing is I likely have a higher level degree from a more prestigious university than 95% of the fucks claiming that. Still don't get it. Perhaps they fucked up the indoctrination on me or something.

You guys don't understand how the Indian h1b recruiter racket works.

The company will put up like 70-80k for the position. But guess what, the Indian recruiter racket who got their h1b guy in using fake resumes and references takes like 30-50% of the cut. Pajeet who doesn't know better gets 35-50k and gets set up at an 3-bed apartment with 6 or 8 other guys by the recruiters and then they pay a few hundred each, spend some for themselves on their really expensive food, save some, and then send the rest back to india for their families.

So in the end pajeet gets swindled, the company gets swindled, and these recruiting farms get a huge cut for helping barely English literate pajeets lie their way into a new position.

Go back to peggit you cuckold. America is for whites.

What indocrination are you takling about m8? That evil nazi propaganda they fed you up in college?

you probably didn't get enough white guilt courses

I think I must have graduated undergrad a year or two too early for the insanity, because my alma matter appears to be losing its god damned mind now. And business school straight up didn't even pay lip service to the socjus bullshit.

Hes not wrong but just his numbers

H1B doesn't require you pay a 'fair wage' for the job in question so long as the job is 60k or over.

So what H1B companies do is lay off developers who could make 100k plus a year. Force them to work for a few more weeks after being laid off so they can train their replacements otherwise they don't get their severance package. Then pay the new worker 60k flat to avoid the bullshit, then offer no benefits

the H1B provider makes money, the H1B company saves money and the american is out of a job while some indian gets ripped off

wtf I love trump now!

MAKE
PROGRAMMING
GREAT
AGAIN

But who will write our programs to sum up all the primes up to 2 million now?

>implying a DOD contractor would get raided
Trump would look like a fucking hypocrite all things considered

I wanna rock the spic look but I can't grow a bitchin mustache. Only a meh one. Feels bad.

The real reason why the Dems and Libs don't want to enforce the standing immigration laws is because they can use those illegals for their voterbase, the Labour party did the same shit in England

>get indian flatmate
>he studies IT engineering
>asks me to set up his internet
>follow english instruction paper
>his friends are astonished by my talent

I am beginning pajeets aren't that good in IT stuff.

White men, like always

>Hello? Yes were calling because your windows has a virus

so now all the best engineers will go to germany again?

from silicon.valley deport pajeet

Good.
I hope they fuck off together with their electron-riddled abominations they call applications.

see this pajeet fucking this cute white girl
youtube.com/watch?v=HWGoW9si3_w

plz be true
Need that extra 10k/yr more than Indians

We only import the best engineers from syria and northern africa

USCIS has been doing random site visits to investigate H1-B fraud since 2009, this guy is overreacting.

DAY OF THE LOO

2bh if you let an indian street shitter take your job, maybe you're just shit at it.

or maybe the employer wants to pay him 40k less than you

> Raiding
> Deport "engineers"
> This is just insane
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Poor bait pajeet.

As long as they are paying taxes and not getting benefits just for being immigrants, I dont care if they are here.

or maybe the douchebag CEO needs a new boat so he hires 100 pajeets for half the salary instead of 100 Americans

News a year from now: The exodus of silicon valley to nations like England and Canada was one of the biggest economic disasters of this century. What exactly went wrong?

Thanks for the economic boost, Americans.

>not buying T430 to all your hobo Bros with the 70k dollars and teaching them how to hack the welfare program

fuck

yes