>finally get enough money to buy my very first serious vidya console
>start browse Sup Forums
>more and more time on Sup Forums
>up to the point where I spent 5 hours daily
>less and less time on Sup Forums
>finally stop browsing Sup Forums
>yearslater.jpg
>decide to check how's Sup Forums doing

Holy shit, what the fuck happened to Sup Forums? the thread are almost cancerous as Sup Forums, the memes are cringy worth, what the fuck went so wrong with Sup Forums?

Halp

linuxcucks cant accept the BIG WINDOWS COCK is superior

There are very few of us who are real adults who don't have to argue about "brand loyalty" and just buy things we like and can use for what we intend to use them for.

Sure there are some complaints at times but the board has been taken over with shitskins and NEETs.

shitskins? you mean indians?

This place died about 7 years ago. The remaning few have decide to pick a general to be part of and exclusively post there.

That has left all the shitters to spam gaymen and tech support threads that you see today.

Of course.

>be me, Rajeesh
>wake up in the morning, pray to monkey god
>eat breakfast of fecal brand and fecal yogurt
>brush teeth with poopsident
>wash mouth with pissterine
>go to work, Im IT for linux
>get call from 30 something white woman
>hold the call until she hangs up
>shamelessly recomend ubuntu to every shitskin friend
>need to poo, shit on street front my office
>during lunch break enjoy coca cowla
>back to home pass by my favorite poo street
>thank krishna, feel better afterward
>get asleep with thoughts of holy cows
>just another day in the life of a shitskin

bravo

dank

>browses /g
>buys a console
aw_shit_nigga.jpg

Chinkshit happened and all the Sales Representatives from Banggood, Gearbest and Alibaba have invaded Sup Forums and literally turned it into a marketing ground.
Because its anonymous on here, it's incredibly easy to have one person pose as many different people, costs literally less than $5 a day to market on here if you hire a chink or pajeet.

As if Sup Forums is any better?
I will admit neo-Sup Forums is reddit tier bad but 8chn is dead and all real tech boards like lain and endchan are far too slow

Actually
Sup Forums containment board overfill happened and now it's basically Sup Forums for people who own Macbooks

/reddit/ happened.

You can see that becuse the reddit term "normie" is getting tossed around.

Welcome to neo-Sup Forums

>muh Sup Forums boogeymen
JIDF pls.

Thanks for proving my point immediately

I'm not gonna take that shit from a Sup Forumsfag. You have easily been the worst board on the site every fucking year, so bad that all of your split boards are better than Sup Forums.

Reddit has much better tech discussion than Sup Forums. Honestly I'm not sure why I even come here anymore. This place is an irredeemable shithole.

kkthxbye

at least we dont have leaf and pajeets flooding 80% of our threads, in fact Sup Forums because is occasionally on topic, has good meta threads, has better off-topic threads than most other boards, and you can get real time information about vidya. Sometimes, anyway.

only about 1 in every 50 threads is decent. You just have to lurk more.

You know it's true.

i don't.
I'm not browsing the alien community.

Sup Forums is a shithole tough, you're correct on that one.

I mean sure most of the default subs are total garbage but find a more niche sub related to one of your interests and it's pretty damn comfy. Most people on Sup Forums just see /r/all and pretty much immediately form their opinion based on that. Just like many redditors form their opinion of Sup Forums off Sup Forums and /r9k/.

so, let me get this right. you're from Sup Forums to tell Sup Forums that THEY are the cringey, cancerous board? I don't know what to tell you really other than you're absolutely retarded if you think this place is Sup Forums tier compared to the other shit hole threads on this site.

i simply don't like the voting system, the loss of anonymity (yes, i know ip adress, but related to my first reson) and the fact that stuff get's censored.

Reson enough to dismiss reddit in it's entirety.

>front page
>130 threads
>27 are battlestation bait threads
>18 are linux circlejerks
>33 are obvious NEETS
>15 are pc gaming stuff horrible derrailed or baiting

yep, no cancer here, Sup Forums has never been better, you are right 2010 Sup Forums was the cancerous shit

>>>front page
threads

You're from Sup Forums for sure

>can't into greentext
(You) are part of the problem.

This place went to shit years ago.

>greentexting this bad
ngga at least try to pretend, not even neo/g/ are this gullible

Indeed. Will I'm not here to sell you on Reddit or anything. I don't really care. None of that stuff really bothers me. I like the voting system because it usually allows relevant, non-shitpost comments get to the top and useless trash to the bottom. Also censorship isn't as bad as it's made out to be at all.

*well

its actually worst

>in fact Sup Forums because is occasionally on topic
Hahahaha.

Also /vg/ is significantly better than Sup Forums.

In what way?

Stupid puns and jokes end up being top posts, there were countless threads where a long and thought-out post was near the bottom.

the most minimal derail unleashes the censorbot, and while Im completely pro about killing shitposting sometimes the mods cant understand the context or sometimes the bot jusr deletes comments and never explains the reasons, just a dumb "dont go off topic" message

If by occasionally, you mean less than 5% of the threads, then sure.
Not saying Sup Forums is any better, but even most of the generals are filled with less faggots. (just like /vg/)
Only the really REALLY shitty ones contain concentrated cancer, essentially any of the dick-waving generals in the 3 boards. (be it EDC general, any e-sports general or the average Sup Forums thread)

Everyone left to /vg/ or streaming communities that a formed from Sup Forums during 2010 days.
Nothing of significant worth is left on Sup Forums, except the idiots that still make gamedev threads there despite the /vg/ threads being vastly superior.
Only reason they go to Sup Forums is because /vg/ won't suck their e-drama cocks.

Literally no one mentioned anything related to Sup Forums until you came around fucking Canadian
You always derail threads with muh Sup Forums

Chinkshit is contained in /csg/ and /spg/

top fucking kek

>JIDF pls.

Shariablue plz

No place is sacred. Your countries, your towns, your loved ones, all things you cherish will be tainted by the vile ones.

Humanity, is devolving. We are becoming filth. They've contaminated everything with their filth; our genetics, our literature, our education, our homes, our air, our water.

Sup Forums is nothing. Everything will fall. History is playing out all over again.

Build Your Ark, prepare for the flood.

>Build Your Ark
hah, if only.
fuck i'd be living in a bunker all by my lonesome even if there wasn't an apocalypse.

>cringe
>uses that meme face

I don't know man Sup Forums has never been that great

Now literally every thread is just the same "general" threads rehashed.

Before it used to be battlestations, fanboy wars, GNU/Linux and "install gentoo" memes.

>not a literal ark
Metaphorical.

well that's just gay

fuck off back to Sup Forums

you poor creature, may your soul find humility

>Sup Forums criticizes itself
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums immediately show up to defend themselves