WAITFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cHJ7FDZKg8
youtube.com/watch?v=L4K7eIEAJx0
imgur.com/a/o4yDR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

j-just wait
more fixes are coming

literally fake news by jewtel, a-am I right, Sup Forums?

>no ram frequencies stated
>comparing a processors at different frequencies

intel paid pajeet samefagging this hard

Yeah, RIP AMD

>months later and several bios revisions
>still only supports 2400 ram

>inb4 OP uses proxies to hide his blatand samefagging

IT'S NOT FAIR GUYS

it says 2400 ddr4, amdrones.
you're just mad cuz your employer is losing

I'll take it

deelet this picture of me

>tripshit
>phoneshitter
>can't block ads
like pottery

What a fucking failure Ryzen is.

clover doesn't show the number of posters genius

>barely better than a 4 core CPU
And this is good how?

literally kill yourself if you can't block ads globally on lagdroid
but as I said
>tripshitter

Dam cranjeet, the jig is up. Just go home and drink cow piss or whatever you street shitters do.

not a fanboy of either but
>GOING ON PAJEETTECH,COM
literally kys

I literally cannot tell if people like OP are actual shills,
or actually shitpost and think this is funny (wojak-posting).
What the fuck has Sup Forums become

stop using slow RAM

u mad, drones? oh wait that's in your natural because AMD = MAD lol get it

uhh, mines running at 3200mhz on ASUS Prime x370 Pro

Why the fuck would anyone buy an i5 when this exists. This is literally my 5820k that I bought a year and a half ago minus the housefire TDP and expensive and flaky X99 motherboard that I have.

>not getting paid for shitposting

It's nothing but shills and shitposters pushing the "AMDead lol pajeets" shit all day.

>Vince Wilfork with his wife under a Blacked logo
This shit always makes me crack up.

but it shows 1596.8 mhz, which is half of what you claimed. check m8

Because it's Dual Channel retard, all DDR4 shows half the speed in CPU-Z it's not just a Ryzen thing

lmao this is what amd fanboys really believe.
really makes you think

This thread specifically is.

This is OP before he was discovered: And now suddenly it's populated by posters parroting the same thing.

Intel has been would a hell of a lot more than they'd care to admit and they're giving ryzen as much bad PR as they can dish out.

youre memeing me huh

You're obviously technologically illiterate, go check your own RAM in CPU-Z if you don't believe me

why did you hide your ads, tripfag? found it embarrassing just like how ryzen """""cpu""""" performs in benchmarks?

>Because it's Dual Channel
This is the intelligence level of the typical amdrone.

>Currytech review by hassan,displaying Spanish benchmarks...

What is this? Amateur hour at the Apollo?

This entire thread started as cancerous and has been nothing but Sup Forums-tier retard trolls spamming crying wojacks and "u mad AMDfags ryzen btfo" from the start. Really, just fucking nuke it from orbit.

I own a macbook, poor peasant.

you're an idiot

I mean Double Data Rate

Oh because can and forgot to the first time. Some website don't work with ad blockers so I have good old chrome to be there for me in those dark times.

He's a paid shill, he's getting paid per post so he will drag this out as long as possible before the thread 404s.

>muh PR
Except it was AMD's fault and their fault only that Ryzen was a flop, and again, because they continually fail to surpass Intel or Nvidia in any meaning/significant way. So with Ryzen they've basically caught up with Intel to where game performance is worse than Intel (for a higher price) and productivity performance is about equal (for a lower price) to Intel. (I should also point out that all Intel would have to do is lower the price of their high end cpu and it would take away ANY reason to buy an AMD Ryzen cpu) But that's a failure because AMD needed to soundly beat Intel on both fronts, and it couldn't even do that despite going up against older Intel chips. Intel will be releasing new chips and I have no doubt they will utterly destroy Ryzen.

proof of the paid shill: These are the generic meaningless replies you'll get if you dare question the darklord intel.

>tripfag
>embrace botnet
what a surprise, and I bet you are that kinda guy who fucks a man in the ass and don't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around.
also, are amdrones that desperate instead to post fake benchmarks? lmao

more proof of the paid shill: Remember: you can help, just report and sage

>muh memory speeds
Except that's already been proven to have barely any impact on Ryzen's performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cHJ7FDZKg8

As most people suspected, MindBlank Tech was full of shit, which isn't surprising considering he's literally a designated street shitter Pajeet.

Even more proof: >gamer nexus

>the city of amdrones
instead of giving proof or arguments, just autistically screeching SHILL SHILL SHILL
guess what kinda master has what kinda slaves

>still cheaper than Intel
Can't wait to pick mine up

even more proof: I rest my case

I rest my dick in your mom's arse

>R5 faster than R7 at lower clockspeeds

Makes sense.

He's getting paid. Your doing it for free.
I know which is worse. Do you?

tripfag eternally btfo

It's because these """""journalists""""" can't even be bothered to run the R7 tests again with the same platform improvements that the R5 is benefiting from.

>amd is so broke they can't even pay their shills

lmao kill urself tripfag

>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=L4K7eIEAJx0

I feel sorry for anyone who actually buys a Ryzen 5.

guess janny is too busy beating off to cartoon otherwise you both are permanent banned

*autistic screechi---POP goes the VRM*

It looks like Ryzen 5 is going to be a viable competitor to current i5 line-up like it was intended to be.

Slightly slower single-threaded performance (MAH GAYHING!) but better multi-threaded performance (Real work). I'm just hoping that Ryzen 5 retain ECC support.

i7-7700K and i7-6800K now make even less now to get. I'm kinda suprised that Intel hasn't done price cuts on their current Socket 2011 offerings.

daily reminder that intel will do everything in their power to shove delidlake down your throat

>It looks like Ryzen 5 is going to be a viable competitor to current i5 line-up
No, just no. See At best it will match a low clocked 7400, but don't expect it to be on par with a 7600k.

BIOS updates don't increase performance you halfwit, this was an obvious shill diversion JustWAIT tactic

what's wrong with people here so obsessed with antisemitism? just because they are better? Intel is better than amd, and jewish people are smarter and hardworking than you. You just being jealous because they are better.

salazar

Holy shit, the tripcuck is right, this thread really does have a paid shill.

AMD is fucking done and I couldn't be happier, filing in bankrupcy as we speak and its glorious

>>>/gaschamber/

Well, it seems I have waited for nothing in the end.

1600X is a failure sold at 300€ with no cooler.

You can argue for the 1600 all you want, but you won't go beyond 3.8Ghz either without bumping the voltage to sky and buying some high-end cooler.

And then still it would be on par with the i5-7600K at best.

Delusional retards, there are too many of them on the internet.

6 million weren't enough.

Yeah, that explains why a hexa core chip is beating an octa core chip from the same family and clocked at the exact same frequency on those graphs. The 1600X is actually a magic CPU running on rainbows and stardust, which more than makes up for having two cores and four threads shaved off.

how CONVENIENT that the Intels often use way overclocked memory whereas the Ryzens are all running stock memory speeds.

kys shill

>indel white people shills ruining my amd brand

Fuck to you

>Ads
Whybare you lurking a technology board if you cannot do simple stuff like blocking ads?
And tripfagging even

>Israeli
>white

Quote me if you want AMD out from this market, we don't need them

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

> ^ I blame the lack of reading compensation or ADHD

> Protip: Read the thread again.

>"slightly slower single-threaded performance (MAH GAYHING!), but better multi-threaded (Real Work)

Wasn't that hard mate?

Anybody who thought that Ryzen would have better single-threaded performance than Skylake and Kaby Lake at this point are just plain delusional.

The difference isn't that big either. Intel Shills are just mad that AMD made a viable competitor and it is hurting their bottom line since Intel might have do a price cuts on their current line-up.

You're super desperate for those roopeas huh sanjreet?

>site known for shilling for AMD

>fell for Sup Forums meme
I feel you bro.

What do you get out of replying to these people? I guess as a tripfag we know you have a low IQ, but surely even you can see that they're just shitposters looking for attention, which you're repeatedly giving them? I don't understand. Help me out here.

I certainly do not want to overclcock my rig, I am seriously thinking of sending the cpu and motherboard back and buying an i7 7700k rig. I am not an engineer nor did I pay 1300 Canadian dollars to beta test a platform that AMD rushed out the door before it's ready!

I certainly do not want to overclcock my rig, I am seriously thinking of sending the cpu and motherboard back and buying an i7 7700k rig. I am not an engineer nor did I pay 1300 Canadian dollars to beta test a platform that AMD rushed out the door before it's ready!

>people already returning Ryzen in droves

You literally cannot make this shit up at this point

JUST WAIT 10 YEARS GOY
IT WILL BE GOOD WHEN EVERYTHING IS USING GORILLION THREADS THEN

Nah m8, these are paid shills and I just want to out them out.

I understand there are also shitposters but these are definitely not it.

see: and

Because tripfag wants more attention, how is that hard for you to understand? He fucking puts a trip on his post.

Why are AMD followers so braindamaged?

They have started to claim things even AMD have denied or have stated otherwise.

The only point or more like hope you can have, is that the software developers will optimize for more cores as fast as possible.

Otherwise your moar cores will be too slow already by the time the majority of software really profit from so many cores.

Same stuff with HBM in the graphics section.
Totally useless with the Fury Series.

The speed in benchmarks are only related to the usage of higher clocked ram.

Which itself is funny, because ram is expensive nowadays, especially 3200Mhz+ ram.

The shizophrenic thing about that is AMD followers still think AMD is somehow cheaper than Intel but at the same time urge you to buy super expensive ram.

Whatever, internet nowadays is mainstream, so it shouldn't surprise me that the absolute majority of people here are morons, thinking they are some sort of Robin Hood or social justice warrior by supporting the underdog or whatever.

To sum it up:

1.AMD has never claimed to beat Skylake/Kaby Lake

-> They have reached and surpassed their own goals, fair enough

2.AMD has stated that it all depends on the software developers whether they could close the gap to Intel a bit more by utilizing the cores

3.AMD is not cheaper than Intel, not for the non-professional user. If all you do is rendering and compiling kernels, fair enough, then Ryzen is good.

4.Buying a Ryzen now makes you pretty much a beta-tester.

5.Ram is expensive.

6.Choice of motherboards is very limited.

I think Pinnicale Ridge is gonna be good because matured and optimized.
But only if Intel will do nothing.

You're retarded, kill yourself.

Filtered.

not even remotely

thanks

guys. I'm seriously having a hard time deciding between AMD or INTEL

Just buy Intel like a normal person. If you are retarded, join the red team.

infintel babbies on suicide watch
imgur.com/a/o4yDR

Intense samefaggotry

because the 4 core is 1ghz higher and the ram is heavily overclocked

>roughly 80% of the performance of the 1700x in what appears to be an actually multithreaded workload
>75% of the coars
>also 75% of the price
i'll take it