robot rock

poppin in for a bit before i hit the bed

shit lads, heading over to my local pundland now

charli

Nobody calls it YouTube mate

There is objectively nothing wrong with freedom of movement in the EU

ta

reminder to not reply to the shitposter

What's wrong with it is we need a unified outside of the eu immigration policy so Germany can't just take in millions of refugees again

blonde gooks are fucking disgusting

stop posting boring music

That's you

yellow skin humans are the least attractive

Mate i'm banging a blonde gook take that back

Nobody calls them gooks mate

you've got a lot in common then

reminder to ignore him lads

no
also FONT

hi tumblr

good post

disgusting

I do

Excellent, very impressive

dunno how since UK isn't part of schsengen area

post willy

She's a qt m7

eating candy on a sunday eventhough i had some on friday

All Schengen is is passport checks. If the person coming in is an EU citizen you can't stop them entering

Cucks

to the guy who asked this:
>I'd have to be doing something relating to digital marketing so I'll have to look into it further I guess.

>Any island you would recommend for cheapish rent and close proximity to the centre, if there is one?

if you didn't see it,

probably wan chai (hk island, more expensive) or sha tin (30 min away from central, new territories)

>walking down the road posting on /brit/
>look up to make sure I don't bump into anyone
>qt walking toward me staring straight at me
>looks down at her phone as I look up looking embarrassed

Good feel

I was thinking of moving to Hamburg next year and try finding job there, assuming we vote to stay in the EU

How could turkey join the eu?

Wouldn't Cyprus just veto it?

Got it m8

Cheers

so i've recently heard about the new roadman method of illegally obtaining money called "banging AC" or "banging deets". i believe it's starting to replace drug dealing, or at least be done alongside drug dealing, in the roadman community

what is banging AC and how can i start?

the gf

>what is banging AC
sticking your bellend into a plug socket.

Ahh yes, because the powerhouse of Cyprus is going to go against the will of the EU

what kind of job?

bank fraud

if you're the guy who posted this, cheers m8. gonna sleep now, good night /brit/

Nah Cyprus really hates turkey

Now I'm not gay, but I don't really get the appeal the vagina has. For what looks like an open infection, it surely gets worshipped like a medieval diety.

>cheers m8
good feels

excuse me I'm talking here don't interrupt ok?

brewing an absolutely grody shite in me gut rn lads

must feel nice

it's nicer if you view from behind

haven't drunk for a few weeks and have a fairly noticeable amount of weight

Thanks exams, will be sure to put it all back on after

*gets you in a scenario that involves gay sex*

no it's not lad, please don't joke this could be a good way for all of us to make a bit of money this summer

how do i get started

would you?

It's because it feels nice putting your Willy in one

just did a cry at 24 hours in A&E h-haha

lol

hong kong mentioned

so lads my friend has had 15 shags from different girls on tinder in 3 months after breaking him from his gf

wikipedia

Why would 12m Turks want to come here? It's not like Turkey is a 3rd world nation. They have low unemployment rates and a strong economy. I thank there's only 5 nations with a stronger one in the EU.

Bollocks.

So I was shopping earlier and went into one shop and the girl working there was fucking gorgeous. Pretty as fuck with big tits and a slim waist.

Kept catching her staring at me and everytime I passed she gave me a big smile and was playing with her hair and shit.

I got the stuff I wanted and made some small talk with her but that was it and now I'm kicking myself for not trying to take it further.

How the fuck do you arrange something/get the number of a girl you've just met?

sucker

where did you find this image

i don't think it's on there

i'm trying to bang some ac gonna need a bit of help here, i'll distribute my earnings to you lot if you give me a hand

I call it mandy

Therefore not no-one calls it mandy

giz ur digits lav

deep web

but their agreement is with schenhen zone isnt it? or is it the whole eu?

pretty sure she just wanted your money mate
it's her job

i doubt she was interested honestly...

you've prolly gave her an ego boost at most. i imagine every guy does what you do.

thinking of starting a vlog on youtube lads, what should I say in my intro vid to get people subscribing?

think it's pretty much impossible to ask someone who's at work, I've had a similar thing with a girl who works at a shop near me, see her all the time but it feels weird to ask while she's working lmao

Ireland is the weakest country in Europe by far

>nice weather, innit

show them your cooch

Ireland is a mess

>salted my tea
>drinking it anyway
hehe

Write her a poem and leave your msn at the bottom

any day now

big up harvey price n that

She just works there and it doesn't matter if she makes a sale or not. She still gets the same amount of money at the end of the month.

I'm good looking and don't have any problems getting girls when I'm out on the piss.

I've gotten with a girl who I work with but that was a relationship that was built up over time and not something that happened in the space of 20 minutes.

Ireland is a waste

Greece

ello you cunt

But I like colored television

I've worked in shops before with commission on certain things and team bonus if you reached a certain amount of weekly sales

me on the far left

Ireland is a big fat mistake