I've been on Sup Forums for quite some time now but there's one thing I don't get. In fact...

I've been on Sup Forums for quite some time now but there's one thing I don't get. In fact, this isn't just a Sup Forums thing. Most other boards are affected too. I am, of course, talking about Anime. I just don't get it.

>Why do so many people like Anime?
>What has Anime to do with Technology?
>Why the hell do 90% of people who rice their desktops use Anime wallpapers?
>Why is it that every time I try to get into Anime all I get is infantile slapstick humor and for some reason nosebleed at the sight of ridiculously large tits?
>Aren't any of you concerned with the fact that the majority of Anime fans suffer from severe autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA
youtube.com/watch?v=R7L1QOjv1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw
youtube.com/watch?v=BHjg6cTxmrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post kumikos pls (。>﹏

you're on the technology board of an anime website you baka

This is an anime website. Why would it be strange that the users like anime?

KUMIKO!!

>Animation

how do ppl even live without this qt

>Why do so many people like Sup Forums?
>What has Sup Forums to do with Technology?
>Why the hell do 90% of people who rice their desktops use Sup Forums wallpapers?
>Why is it that every time I try to get into Sup Forums all I get is infantile fanboy wars and for some reason nosebleed at the sight of installing Gentoo?
>Aren't any of you concerned with the fact that the majority of Sup Forums fans suffer from severe autism?

wtf knock before u open the door cant u see i was talking to my cactus???

haha

I'm the cactus

what r u laughing at virgin????

Anime is technology

>12 replies
>12 posters
>Same filename of seven hexadecimal numbers
Nice proxy you have there.

>seven
I mean 8.

mirakuru

Nerds who want to be a part of a culture. Go buy pocky degenerate weebs.

go 2 reddit u dork

kumiko's chest

wow ty i didn't expect any one to realise ur so insightful

how do i get pictures of kumiko like this

>Why do so many people like Anime?
Because they're pathetic weeaboos
nothing, but many weeaboos have no life so technology is an outlet for them
>Why the hell do 90% of people who rice their desktops use Anime wallpapers?
Because they're pathetic weeaboos
>Why is it that every time I try to get into Anime all I get is infantile slapstick humor and for some reason nosebleed at the sight of ridiculously large tits?
Weeaboos find entertainment from the lowest form of animation, why would you think this does not stretch to comedy?
>Aren't any of you concerned with the fact that the majority of Anime fans suffer from severe autism?
No, not at all. Autism and weeabooism go hand in hand.

is hibike euphonium worth watching or is it boring yuri shit?

>I've been here for a long time
Bull shit.
The Lord and faggot moot made an anime image board that was a clone of a Japanese one
Anime has been a part of this website since the start and it continues to this day
I don't like anime but I respect 4chans history
t. old fag

It's bland kyoani shit.

follow my blog for long enough and u'll get them all
don't listen to the losers it's good and anyone who says otherwise is a virgin

tfw no loli kumiko gf

Why is kumiko the only anime girl I actually like

Boring kyoani yurifag pandering garbage

This is my understanding of it too. Still doesn't mean anime isn't faggotry and degeneracy though. Get a real hobby and stop loving your poorly drawn chink art.

how to own aniime studios:
save millions of screenshots of their girls to whore them out on the internet later
dont even finish their show when you've got a fill of their hot anime babes

delet that Ben

pls do not wh*re out kumiko what is wrong with u

OP is a fag.

Weeaboos for all intents and purposes do not exist. And no, someone isn't a weeaboo just because they watch anime. That's not what the word means. Autism is a meme. It doesn't mean anything.

>Weeaboos find entertainment from the lowest form of animation
It's the highest form of animation.

What is "bland kyoani shit"? Their shows are not the same. Kobayashi, Nichijhou, Hibike, Clannad and Amagi are all different from each other.

The show has barely anything to do with yuri, and pandering is narcissistic projection ("I don't like this, therefore the creators didn't like it either and were pandering"). Pandering has never been proven to exist, it's all projection.

Anime has the highest quality art in animation.

I didn't read any of this post

>3fps animation is the highest form of animation
lmao

Damage control.

I'm not anyone you were replying to

Anime is 24fps. The same as the majority of video in existence.

Anime has no consistent framerate. It varies dynamically from still images to 24 FPS. Movement is usually 12 FPS, which is high enough that most people think Akira is 24 FPS even though most of the time it's 12.

Animation quality is also not determined by framerate.

Then you are just damage controlling on the behalf of others.

That's the video framerate, not the framerate at which the animation is drawn.

Do you even pay any attention at all?
Sure, it's broadcast at 24 FPS, and maybe some of the "panning shots" will be at that, but the actual animation of the characters is much lower than that.

find me a show that actually maintains 24fps anywhere

it never goes past 8fps unless it's a funny scene where the character is spazzing out and it's over very quickly because the scene probably ate up 90% of the budget

didn't read this one either

>It's the highest form of animation.
Only if you're a weeaboo.

>Anime has the highest quality art in animation.
Yea, this is pretty accurate. I'd still rather watch something rendered because I'm not a weeaboo.

>make a kumiko thread
>autists start arguing about framerates
sasuga g

fps are v important k?

>Kobayashi, Nichijhou, Hibike, Clannad and Amagi
Is this supposed be an example of "good" series? They are average at best.
Also, Nichijou was fucking garbage.
You must be one of those people who watch the flavour of the month series that come from big, high budget studios. It's almost always the same bland, "safe", pandering shit.

>Also, Nichijou was fucking garbage
u dun goof'd now fool

haha I bet u think evangelion is good and "deep"

you can say this junk but all it sounds like is 'i have bad taste lol'

Shut up Ben. He's a retard, but NGE is great.

>mfw it's a Kumiko thread
HOLY FUUUUUCK

I'm not ben lol your dumb
bad tasters everyone

It goes past 8 FPS all the time.

>unless it's a funny scene where the character is spazzing out and it's over very quickly because the scene probably ate up 90% of the budget
No, a scene animated at 12 FPS is not going to consume 90% of the "budget."

Why are people unable to treat anime in a manner that is not batshit crazy hysterical?

Damage control.

>Only if you're a weeaboo.
It's factually the highest form of animation. You are just taking the attitude that nothing Japanese can ever be better than anything Western, which is just reverse weeabooism.

Why is it that every time I cite examples related to anime to make some point that people completely misunderstand what I meant, even though it's very clear what I meant? I was not making any statements on their quality, I said that they are different from each other. Which they are.

>You must be one of those people who watch the flavour of the month series that come from big, high budget studios.
Flavor of the month is a meme, and I don't care how big the studio is. I watched Kemono Friends from the start and not after all the hype.

>It's almost always the same bland, "safe", pandering shit.
Pandering, again, is narcissistic projection. Something also isn't "safe" and "bland" just because you don't like it.

I wish I was kumiko desu.

>u will never dab like kumiko

evanelion is my favorite anime because it deconstructs the concept of 'good animes' by unironically being shit

I want to be Reina desu

i wish i was reina and had super hot lesbian kisses with kumiko

I wish Hiro would delete Sup Forums

it's disingenuous to claim that anime isn't a bottom of the barrel industry where costs are cut at EVERY STEP OF PRODUCTION where good ideas are gutted and maimed in order to fit extremely tight airtime slots and studios regularly air UNFINISHED PLACEHOLDER SCENES because they can't push back their air dates since reruns LITERALY DO NOT EXIST IN JAPAN.

Why you gotta be a bitch?

>You are just taking the attitude that nothing Japanese can ever be better than anything Western
This is just completely untrue. Their women are vastly superior in many ways. Their food is top notch, too. Just their animation and storytelling is just fucking awful, I mean I'd watch golf over anime any day of the week because its more exciting.

I wish hiro would ban everyone who likes evangelion

too much ass

Fuck I want to fuck Shinji-kun's soft boypussy so hard.

excuse me that kind of language is not aloud itt

if you watch western movies all day you'll probably think all americans look like hollywood movie stars, but they dont

most japanese are very plain and dare i say, U G L Y without 10lbs of makeup

What? Are you going to defend that trash?
It's just "LOOK AT ME OVERREACT TO THIS THING BECAUSE THAT IS """COMEDY"""!: The series".
The "jokes" are recycled and weren't even funny in the first place. It fails as a comedy and it fails as a SOL.
The characters are shit and just mostly annoying. The only character I found even remotely likeable was Nano.

Meh, it was alright. I liked the original ending in a stupid, ironic way.

>I watched Kemono Friends from the start and not after all the hype.
Good for you. So did I. That doesn't make you special.
>Pandering, again, is narcissistic projection
You must seriously not pay any attention at all to anything. So many series pander to the lowest common denominator all of the time, and Kyoani is just as guilty doing it.
This is the stupid shit that sells blurays and DVDs.

>I've been posting on an anime image board made by weeaboos for weeaboos for quite some time now
>I just don't get why there's so much anime here though!

OP install TempleOS on all his computers when?

Rude
You do this on purpose

>59745159
can someome just delete this thread and remove this guys platform

>costs are cut at EVERY STEP OF PRODUCTION
Sure. Anime has much lower budgets than American shows, and they've developed a large roster of techiques for making animation cost-effectively.

This is where that leads:
youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA
youtube.com/watch?v=R7L1QOjv1d0

And this is where America's uncompromising, high budget, Disney-inspired, Korea-outsourced production leads to:
youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw
youtube.com/watch?v=BHjg6cTxmrQ

>can't push back their air dates
That's done all the time and usually results in recap episodes. In the worst case scenario the last one or two episodes will be aired later when timeslots free up (see: Kekkai Sensen, Girls und Panzer, Long Riders).

>Just their animation and storytelling is just fucking awful
Anime is the best animation in the world.

>Good for you. So did I. That doesn't make you special.
You just claimed I only watch flavor of the month shows from big studios. That is what I was arguing against.

>So many series pander to the lowest common denominator all of the time
No, they don't. You just think they do because you are a narcissist who thinks anything he doesn't like must be pandering. I've had this argument more times than I can possibly remember and never has anyone proven that pandering exists. It always comes down to "look at this thing that I don't like, it's totally pandering because I don't like it."

ohhh my godddddd

did not read a single word of this

no one cares virgin

I don't like anime.

Are you traumatized because I responded to many people at once? People seem to get triggered over this all the time and nobody has ever told me why.

Damage control.

Damage control.

I was going to post SexyCyborg but shes chinese.

On the average, japanese women take it. They have better genetics, too. You can't have a ginger japanese baby, shit just doens't exist. I can't say I've ever seen a japanese person with Vitiligo, either. I'm sure they exist, just in far smaller numbers than a caucasion.

Loser

>wanting to be a trumpet player

look at that gross normie 3d whore

3D is usually gross, but this chink bimbo really takes the cake. She is truly disgusting.

what mental disease does this freak have lol

She should be Sup Forums's mascott.

she's absoulutely vile

She's an extremely narcissistic attention whore. It really is probably a mental issue at this point.

Have you seriously watched a single anime before?
Have you never noticed "fanservice" (beach/pool/hotsprings usually) episodes? The usual tropes that force the characters into an sexual situation, unnaturally? The random panning shots going up/down a female character?
This is all clearly pandering. Just because it happens to pander to you, it doesn't mean that they're not doing it.
I can think of lots of times where Kyoani does this, especially in there more recent stuff. They're probably one of the studios which is the most blatant about it.

BTFO
Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

She makes cool shit tho

hey hey hey there's nothing wrong with being an attention whore and it's def not a mental illness okay

no she doesn't
she does little 5th grade pobjects that conviently lower the 'dumb bitch' aura just a little so normie retards on Sup Forums and reddit can stare at her gross plastic body without feeling tooo guilty

We're posting about Eugenia now?

>that unnatural indention her bra makes into her implant

I want to vomit

>She makes cool shit tho
If only any of it were useful

she actually has a bimboification and objectification fetish
she posts on several forums for this fetish and it shows in her camwhore stuff
there's a whole imgur album where it's just her showing off how she turns ALL her tshirts into belly shirts

illya poster is Sup Forums's mascot

anzu

I think you mean the men behind the camera's make her cool shit

Its not that bad

ok maybe it is