Hows 10.3.1

hows 10.3.1

Haven't installed it on my iPad yet. But I haven't heard about anything going wrong. Nnotable since a new file system is implemented.

>tfw still on ios 9

Sucks that they don't even offer a preference to keep the swipe-to-unlock gesture.

Too bad that looks cheaper than my 100€ MIUI chinkphone otherwise I would have bought an iphone

Small change in settings that make the order more logical but you will probably not notice it. The most noticeable change are slightly faster animations. My phone felt a lot faster and I thought it was due the new file system but apparently it's just down to animations.

What are the benefits of APFS on phones either way?

Installed the update yesterday on my iPhone 5. All seems fine.

>too bad a 4 year old phone that was the budget option even when it was brand new doesn't look as good as a phone thats almost half a decade newer than it

neck yourself newfriend

400-500€ is not budget

I'm shocked that my $50 iPhone 5 still gets the latest version of iOS and it runs super smoothly.

Maybe not in yurop where god isn't paying attention, but on a 2 year subsidized cell phone plan, and for an Apple phone it is.

>subsidized cell phone plan
Are you a communist?

Huewei Y6 elite master race.

another turbopoorfag from amerika

>10.3.2 beta 1 broke vpn connections
what's the fucking point Sup Forums

>upgrading your os
s.m.h.

God damn the skeumorphic design was amazing. I wish it stuck around longer. The latest iOS icons look fake and gay.

cyka blyat

> almost half a decade
That's the way to make it sound like an overstatement.

>that background image
U w0t m8?

my fursona

>400-500€ is not budget
Jesus fucking christ how poor are you?

>2017
>Russkies are being able to afford a $20 iPhone

Seems about right

Well I have a masters degree of Engineering in Computer Engineering, so im rich enough

i-it's the same iphone i had since 2011
?