An executive running Linux?

An executive running Linux?

kys

IMAJUN MY SHOCK

these threads are Sup Forums's version of the plane scene in the dark knight rises

O L D H A B I T S
L
D

H
A
B
I
T
S

Ok Sup Forums, should I try to run KDE? I've tried GNOME and thought it was pretty good.

What the hell? Sup Forums vernacular on a tv show?

A bit of it is fake to be honest, but the scene goes pretty much like that.

The waifu part is fake

Unity

>fakes the Sup Forums page
>doesn't fake the Google analytics code

reifags are cucks tho

Is this show even good

Everyone I know in my class watches this shit. This scene seems pretty cringy.

Did NOT like this one

Only the first season.

It's like Twilight was made so an average insecure teenage girl could relate to the main character, falling for the fantasy, Mr. Robot is made for an average lowlife IT guy with an inflated feeling of self-worth. It speaks to all those IT people who watch it, because the story was taken from Reddit where it was written by the community.

First season is good
Second season you'll end up watching because you are emotionally invested but its shit and predictable
Third season is going full dae hate Republicans

Seems shitty. I started watching the walking dead, thought it was going to run for just 4 seasons because the second one was fucking trash and stopped right there.

I was wrong. God dammit.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 and a hald years?

a deformed heroin addict using Linux?

This is our bane posting. Don't like it? You can always go back to Sup Forums.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

this is not the full version either

but this is

I want season 3 already. I unironically enjoyed this show last summer and couldn't wait to watch the next episode of season 2 every week.

bump