INSTALLED LINUKS KEYBOARD DON'T WORK REEEEEEEEEEEE FELL FOR LINUX MEME LINUKS SUCKS DICK...

INSTALLED LINUKS KEYBOARD DON'T WORK REEEEEEEEEEEE FELL FOR LINUX MEME LINUKS SUCKS DICK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
github.com/RobertMe/linux-hid-lg-extended
askubuntu.com/questions/204203/install-using-a-logitech-keyboard-and-mouse-with-bluetooth-dongle
askubuntu.com/questions/237051/undetected-logitech-mx-5500-keyboard-and-mouse
askubuntu.com/questions/774587/ubuntu-16-04-bluetooth-mx5000-logitech-keyboard-mouse-not-working
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What keyboard do you have that doesn't work?

I HAVE MX5500 KEYBOARD FUCKING NORMIES IN FORUMS TOLD ME TO BUY CHEAP 5$ KEYBOARD AND FIX IT. I THOUGHT LINUX IS FUCKING FREE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I MA GOING WINDOWS BACK

>responding to this faggotry
why you falling for the faggotfrogbait?

ITS NOT BAIT FAGGOT MY KEYBOARD DO NOT WORK

Fuck off NSA shill

how are you typing this? :3

THERE IS AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE CALLED SMARTPHONE RECENTLY DISCOVERED IN AFRICA

implying you are sperging out from a smartphone

2/10 nigga gg

I AM ON PHONE FAGGOT

Making this board public was a mistake

FUCKING WEEB SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR GTFO

post ur boi pucci

It's an NSA shill

I hope you're sterile

zis jaaaaa

Only pedophile animefags use this shit.

Try Sup Forums.org/techsupport

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Kek

format your keyboard :^)

Linux is the feminine penis of Sup Forums, user. There's a reason literally nobody uses it. Can't believe you fell for that meme!

Have you tried looking up the problem like I told you to last week?

>Ubangoo

Next time install a real distro

>not using solus
found your problem

literally fourth google result you retard
github.com/RobertMe/linux-hid-lg-extended

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WRITE THAT COMMANDS FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOT. IS THIS AVERAGE LINUX USER?

askubuntu.com/questions/204203/install-using-a-logitech-keyboard-and-mouse-with-bluetooth-dongle
askubuntu.com/questions/237051/undetected-logitech-mx-5500-keyboard-and-mouse
askubuntu.com/questions/774587/ubuntu-16-04-bluetooth-mx5000-logitech-keyboard-mouse-not-working

KEK ANOTHER DUMB FAGGOT TELLING ME TO WRITE STUFF. I AM ALREADY WENT TO WINDOWS LINKEK BOI. EVERYTHING JUST WERKS

Good. Fucking stay there
If you're too retarded to use Linux then the Linux community is better off not wasting time trying to help you

JUST FIX YOUR RETARDED OPERATING SYSTEM. NOT EVEN BASIC INPUT OUTPUT HARDWARE WORKS ON IT FAGGOT

It's a nice meme. Saved.

Not him, but when is it "necessary" to use a tripcode?

>Something doesn't work on Linux because the company that made it didn't add proper Linux support
>Surely this must be the fault of Linux and not the manufacturer!
Your average winbaby in a nutshell
Now that you're on wangblows just go back to and leave us alone

OPENSOURCE SOFTWARE, LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MAKE BUG REPORTS AND SEND PATCHES. BLAMES THE COMPANY FOR BASIC INPUT HARDWARE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T SUPPORT IT. GOOGLE RESULTS LITERALLY GO BACK TO 10 YEARS AGO, YET NO FIX BY COMMUNITY. OH OK

If you post on /r9k/.

On screen keyboard in the cripple settings.

>Company with millions of dollars doesn't put out own support
>But if the linux community doesn't add support to a shitty keyboard that none of them use because they have the slightest bit of taste then its still the communities fault
really activated my almonds