For those who missed the presentation

For those who missed the presentation

devstreaming.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2016/606oluchfgwakjbymy8/606/606_hd_advanced_metal_shader_optimization.mp4?dl=1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FioraAeterna
humus.name/index.php?page=Articles&ID=6
humus.name/index.php?page=Articles&ID=9
developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2016/606/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2MC93mUkAMsHxN.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dw?

>3d on apple

who cares

who is this semen demon

>Apple going full SJW

Did Jacob Applebaum finally come out as a tranny?

twitter.com/FioraAeterna

hmmmmmm

Jacob Applebaum looks like that?!

>Twitter avatar is an anime girl

Always, always a man.

I'd just like to say something to those of you who don't understand why this presentation was so important.

Look at how literally everything revolves around the cis straight white male. Look how many white males are in the government, making decisions. Do you really think they give two shits about people like me? How many trans* people are in Congress? In the media? Anywhere, as role models of any kind?

Everything you are is placed on a pedestal, while those of us who don't fit the mold are shoved over to the side and forgotten, and if we try and speak out, we get shot down violently.

You, as a white male, only continue this cycle. It's clear you're not on my side, the side of progress and human rights, but on your own side, trying to horde decent livelihoods for yourselves. Everything you've done in your life probably just reinforces this shit.

In general, you are the scum of the earth. The phrase "die cis scum" has been mocked here on Sup Forums, but it exists for a reason, and if you were truly a supporter of humanity, you'd support the phrase as well. Cissism is a dying dogma.

People are starting to learn they're more than just their societally designated roles.

Wait, I know that uniform..

who's this tranny

>avatar is the MC of the atelier game when everything went to shit
>tranny cosplayer
like pottery

She's a cosplay demon. Her twitter account is half GPU's and half cosplay.

Applebaum looks like a younger Stallman.

>atelier
>ever good
>even if you're a contrarian and say something like 'mana khemai was good.'

gust is trash

Read humus.name/index.php?page=Articles&ID=6 and humus.name/index.php?page=Articles&ID=9

What the fuck its that thing?

time managment and crafting was good on old ps3 games

She worked on the Dolphin emulator once.

I'd just like to say something to those of you who don't understand why this presentation was so important.

Look at how literally everything revolves around the cis straight Jew male. Look how many Jew males are in the government, making decisions. Do you really think they give two shits about people like me? How many trans* people are in Congress? In the media? Anywhere, as role models of any kind?

Everything you are is placed on a pedestal, while those of us who don't fit the mold are shoved over to the side and forgotten, and if we try and speak out, we get shot down violently.

You, as a Jew male, only continue this cycle. It's clear you're not on my side, the side of progress and human rights, but on your own side, trying to horde decent livelihoods for yourselves. Everything you've done in your life probably just reinforces this shit.

In general, you are the scum of the earth. The phrase "die cis scum" has been mocked here on Sup Forums, but it exists for a reason, and if you were truly a supporter of humanity, you'd support the phrase as well. Cissism is a dying dogma.

People are starting to learn they're more than just their societally designated roles.

>3dpd on apple
fixed

woah he's cute

i want this person to be my gf (male)

>Do you really think they give two shits about people like me? How many trans* people are in Congress? In the media? Anywhere, as role models of any kind?

I've got your role model right here (pic related)

That's not a model.

I understand Apple needs to achieve their diversity quota, but at least pick a decent looking tranny. Not one with throat cancer.

>feminine shoulders.png

do you know the difference between role model and model you autistic faggot?

Throat cancer is sexy as fuck desu. Imagine your dick sliding into the hole in her throat...

Didn't expect her to have such a nasal voice.

>her

this is from fucking 4 years ago.

Nah, it's actually a woman, just an extremely autistic one.

Show me XX DNA or bust.

How exactly?

I like my role models to be models. Got a problem with that, SJW?

what the fuck is that thing?

A former Dolphin developer.

You must be kidding.
I know men with beards that are less masculine than that thing

Only dirty pirates use emulators.

Looks like a Bleach character

This. Apple should hire some supermodels to present their crap.

>tfw no tech literate cosplay gf

Why not. After all, an actress helped develop Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

>helped
She conceived the idea and did all the work herself. The only reason she got anyone else (MALES) involved was to market the invention

I think you're confusing her with Rachel Bryk

>actually a women
>her real voice

Really makes you think

Nope, they both worked on it. A lot of emulator developers are trannies.

man look at her. the pinnacle of a women. we need someone to really make women great again.

MAN. I propose he MANs up, stops MANsplaining and makes me a goddamn MANwich.

MAN alive, these people need to be taught their place.

So is this one really a tranny or just looks it?

Take a guess

I want her to step on me

> Fiora is a programmer by day, and contributes to Dolphin on-and-off in her spare time. Fittingly, she owes her career to another emulator called NO$GBA she discovered as a 10-year-old. She wanted to play Pokemon, but her parents wouldn’t buy her a Game Boy. So she found a way to play it on her computer. And, in the process, grew curious about how emulators work. She started to learn more about programming. Fourteen years later, it’s her day job at Apple.

I think we found /ourgirl/

Nice dress tbqh

>What was that master You want your daily blowjob right now. But we're in a puglic place!

Please never caption anything ever again.

for people that don't want to download: developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2016/606/

Playback there only works on Safari, fag.

>Meanwhile NO$GBA author is unemployed and still writes all his emulators in pure assembly

What is it about tech that makes people want to cut their dick off and get fake boobs?

It is so much more prevalent then any other industry it seems.

Many tech people are heavily depressed and some of them believe that changing their gender is going to solve that problem.

Protip: It doesn't.

No wonder dolphin is so shit. Also their criteria for "playable" games make PCSX2 botched games look like running 100% accurate.

It makes you better at programming, duh

this has to be a dude, 'her' voice is weird. and holy fuck they transcribed the entire thing and link it to specific spots in the video. does apple have the most autistic developer community?

It's for people with disabilities, fuckface.

Ha ur a fag

Which brain dead idiot at Apple thought it was a good idea to push Metal instead of working with Khronos on the industry standard Vulcan?

Khronos didn't even announce the start of Vulkan's development until a month after Apple already released a developer beta for Metal (for iOS) that would be ready to ship in the Fall.

Blame Khronos for being slow lazy bums, coming in dead last after Microsoft and Apple each developed their own low-level 3D APIs. They did it to themselves.

the same fucks who think it is a good idea to publish video's in .ogv format and only allow you to play the video in Safari

also lmao who dis tranny

pbs.twimg.com/media/C2MC93mUkAMsHxN.jpg

I don't understand why they worked with them on OpenCL, but not this. It doesn't matter if it's ten times better if nobody but Apple uses it.

You do know you are on an imageboard right?

How are the hands so bony?

Aids

>It doesn't matter if it's ten times better if nobody but Apple uses it.

The market for third-party iOS and Mac developers dwarfs that of Linux and Android (where everyone just uses pirated versions of paid software or crappy free clones).

Barring its inclusion in some future game console dev kit, Vulkan has been irrelevant from Day 1.

>metadata analysis is so advanced it can identify someone's gender even if they are a tranny

This is both interesting and concerning.

She likes anime and is a furry. Do you think she's on Sup Forums?

kekd

That is most of silicon valley. The bubble is gonna burst soon when they are all sued to oblivion and their companies start to sink from crazy tranny ideas.

Yeah. They both don't kill people in motor vehicle crashes and get away with it by just chopping off their penis.

People are using Vulcan on Windows right now. If you actually think anyone but Apple will put quality time into Metal, you're dreaming.

Hahaha.

>she

ehh, blizzard gave WoW metal support. Theres some third party studios known for porting games (aspyr, feral) who are supporting metal. adobe is supporting metal on their creative cloud suite.

>mentally ill people
>role models

gee, i can see his beard, this thing is not like the traps of Sup Forums

was choosen time ago
+no penis
fuck off degenerate

This is what happens when a trap gets confused and thinks being a trap is more than just a fetish, so they decide to go cut their dick off, not realising cutting your dick off won't make you any cuter, and, in most cases, it will make you far less.

actually, most trannies never go full full SRS, they usually keep their penis because deep down they still like the fetish aspect and they don't want to give up their bepis
and that's fine because the bepis is literally the most amazing part of the human body

atelier died with the arland trilogy
everything since then has had spotty QC and dumbed down gameplay
they literally removed the time limits and it fucked up the pacing
then they removed the fixed camera and then you got to see just how empty and barren the level design is
then they replaced synthesis with a puzzle game not unlike candy crush

it's just not the same anymore
even the costume designs have gone full retard, they want the neptunia crowd and it shows

this really makes me think if autism and transexualism are linked

I wouldn't be surprised, at all.
But you know, no accomplished man of science is going to put their name on a study that tries to link autism and gender dysphoria.

Sometimes I come across trannies on youtube and twitch and many of them have had speech impediments so they're probably autistic.
It also explains why cosmo went tranny, he was basically autistic for this one game and having his record taken away literally destroyed him.