being into tech ruins your life

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thisismissem/tech-this-is-good-bye-19b88b2a760f
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14031305
google.com/search?q=how to install kodi&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>year and a half away from ee degree
I no longer see any beauty

I dunno being a little into tech can be quite nice. Knowing how to set up Kodi for myself, helping friends get the most out of their computers and phones, etc. Treating it like a hobby or, worse, getting obsessed with consumerism is what sucks though.

What else am I gonna care about

If your life got better then why are you still posting on Sup Forums?

Being interested in technology has nothing to do with being a consumerist retard. You don't have to buy consumer electronic "technology" to be interested in tech related fields.

You were never "into" tech. You were into comparing your tech junk to your neighbors/friends.

>be fakewomen
>get fugged by companies
>write furious blogpost
>get cucked by hackernews

medium.com/@thisismissem/tech-this-is-good-bye-19b88b2a760f
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14031305

>mfw

>reapplying ignorance
Seems pretty hard to properly execute though.

o fuck

You will when you are making six figures, and absolutely sick of computers away from your job. And then you find a hobby that gives you fulfillment or a girlfriend who's in to kinky sex and microbrews.

And realize the beauty isn't in front of yku, it's all around you and you achieve an inner piece that fulfills you more then any electronic device could.

Technology changes so fast if you stopped learning now, in six months nothing would be as you knew it.

>>year and a half away from ee degree
if ee is anything like mech eng, your life is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. 3rd and 4th year were the worst by far

>microbrews
How fucking unoriginal and pretentious can millenials even get

>being into tech ruins your life

FACTS

ahahah, unstable trannies thinking the world owes them something. I wish they'd all jump off a bridge.

what distro will allow me to live like this?

>Technology changes so fast
this meme needs to die

Yeah, why fucking like quality shit at all?

How is it a meme?

Go back six months ago and read about something like SSDs and then read about shit like optane, and TLC-nand is trash.

It moves incredibly fast.

as fast as you're mom blows cock?

It's not about liking microbrews. It's about announcing that liking microbrews is somehow part of what makes a person interesting.

Sich months ago there were fast storage technologys. Now there are fast storage technologys. Fuck I would have been confused.

>stopped caring about cars
>no more customization, expensive cars, dream cars, hobby tier shit etc.
>buy cheap car
>just werks
>life got better

>stopped caring about people
>live a lonely NEET lifestyle
>go on a downward spiral

I got memed hard

You're right, I shouldn't have any shared interests with a kinky slut. My bad, I'll disappear back in to my coding bunker cut off from human contact except for subtle, yet desperate, calls for help on a manchurian pictograph service.

Now what are the differences between them?

What's with the price changes?

Did Samsung ever fix their shitty EVO drives?

If you're going to be a disingenuous cock at least try harder.

This was true before 2010, but not anymore.

macOS

Not facebook, gtfo

Faggot, I bet you kiss girls

I hope you don't suck dick at school, didn't pick the wrong university, and have been busting your ass to get internships. You're entering one of the worst economies in recent history.

Source: graduated with EE degree from Cal Poly (the real one, not shitty Pomona) and out of ~80 graduating seniors, 3 have already been laid off. Quite a few never even got jobs to begin with.

And somehow a frogposter always manages to insert their weird fetish for stalking trannies.

Whose dick is that?
Is that one of your customers?
There's pictures of you on here, but then there's pictures of some dude's dick.

the door is that way

fuck offman

OP, are you seriously telling me life is better without this

t. sarcasm troll and gay interracial millennial tranny cuck from /utg/
fuck off

>tfw to poor to let go

>blaming Sup Forums for your failures

kill yourself you mcdonalds gobbling boomer

How the fuck were we to know without knowing she was into that? We can't talk anymore?

FUCK YOU PISS ANT

i went for a walk on the beach the other day, a girl even said hi to me, it was ok.

kill yourself you kale-smoking gay homo anal purple-haired interracial tranny cuckold communist millennial /utg/ SJW kike

Nice.

I was at the gym the other day and these girls came in so I picked up my stuff to move to another room because they were beginning a yoga class and one said sarcastically "oh, you're not staying for yoga?" So I smirked. Then the other one said "we scared you off, huh?" And I smiled and gave a quick laugh and then left.

Things are looking up for me. Maybe I'll kiss a girl by the time I'm 25

t. underage millennial S.Jew

>Maybe if i hate on millennials like all the cool guys are doing people ON THE INTERNET will think I'm kewl!!!1!!111

google.com/search?q=how to install kodi&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

God, that was so hard, I'm glad I know about technology or I would have never been able to do that

I'm a paranoid fuck and I fear a leak of everything I ever used on the internet.
Thanks Sup Forums.

>Suddenly really like wild plants and mushrooms and stuff
>Start to actually like going outside
>Liking nature enhances appreciation of technology
>Liking technology enhances appreciation of nature

Liking multiple things is great. Don't think you need to turn your back on tech just because you found something else to be interested in.

>cut off from human contact except for subtle, yet desperate, calls for help on a manchurian pictograph service.
Too close man, way too close.

Good. You can leave this board then.

fuck off already back to your degenerate /utg/ irc you underage homosex analsex jewish interracial tranny mutant cuckold

you have to go back

I like to eat the mushrooms with the blue spots