Spaniards are subhuman shitskin Cucks

I can confirm it's true.

spain needs more unskilled workers, it's not like they have huge systemic unemployment for the young or anything

I am greek

Explain yourself Spain

What a bunch of fucking cuck morons

Europe needs more unskilled workers, it's not like they could be using the young unenployed people from southern countries or anything.

I thought they liked British tourists?

So spains economy is down the shitter, and they want to take in 10's of thousands of people who wont find any work ? end well. this will not

They think we will pay for everything anyway

I like Spain.

>people who bring money in? NO?
>useless parasites? WELCOME!

Why do they want tourists to leave?

Where else can you find an european nation that has managed to lose in every single thing they've been involved in for the last two centuries?

Bad luck can explain some losing streak here and there, but to fuck up like spain fucked and keeps fucking up you need a natural gift at sucking cock.

Iirc that was from outside a refugee camp, and "tourists" meant people with morbid curiosity

Is anyone allowed anywhere in Spain if they arent a refugee?

How can I pose as refugee? I want to be welcome in Spain.

Wow that palace is amazing.

Ikr

>How can I pose as refugee?

Be dark skinned, speak broken english, get rid of your papers, stick to another group of shitskins and come up with a sob story about your circumstances.

It's actually quite interesting, because when you request for asylum the country has to pay for your stay while they define your situation. So if you are denied you have just gotten a mini vacation paid by the taxpayers.

You can just come.

talking shit about spain, i'm not surprised

don't come to this shithole

>So if you are denied you have just gotten a mini vacation paid by the taxpayers.
Sounds like a win-win.