Unity is dead

>Unity is dead

NOOOOOOOOOOO
My favorite DE

You have a text editor and a compiler. Fix it.

>Ubuntu Unity
Didn't see this coming.
Someone fork it already!!!!

To be fair, Unity was the least autistic of all. I am currently using GNOME because le amazon spyware but I do miss the comfiness Unity gave me. I am probably going to install it on a seperate machine and use it for nostalgia.

>unity is bad because I am too stupid to disable the amazon spyware

What did this animetard mean by that?

I don't know, he's 2 years out of date on his memes.

Kek. If you were l33t enough, you could use Windows 10 for purchasing drugs & cp on darknet. But I am not seeing that kind of progress from the hax0rs of Sup Forums. Why is that?

How the fuck your answer is related to using unity with disabled spyware? Really animetards are the worst

Don't bother, it's just a weebshit at it's finest.

Here is a (You) for starters.

>unity is bad because I am too stupid to disable the amazon spyware
>What did this animetard mean by that?

Here, you implied that I was such an incompetent person that I can't disable amazon spyware. This also implies you can disable it and use Unity, which appearantly makes me a retard compared to you. Now, I asked whether you can use your hacker skills to do the same thing to Windows 10. By the tone of your reply, I assume you can't. So there it is, I simplified the entire argument, just for you :)

gtfo terry

Are you actually completely retarded or just pretending? Since you're a weebshit, I suppose it is the first.

Will Terry finally switch to KDE?

cp as in GNU/busybox/toybox cp?

Do you get paid to be retarded or is it just something you do for free?

>dumb slut not so smug when about get be raped

>look mommy i called him a weebshit again

Well guys, I can't live without Unity and I despise Gnome 3 even more than I despise Podesta and Microsoft.

That's it boys, I'm out.

>>Unity is dead
>NOOOOOOOOOOO
>My favorite DE

said no one ever.

>My favorite DE

lmao Unity was fucking shit you dumb fuck

this is a briliant way to weed out retarded millennials who only know how to use Ubuntu with a FisherPrice child UI

Budgie, buddy

Your replies don't make any sense.
Why the fuck do I need to know how to disable windows spyware? If I use that I will disable it, or at least would try it with a software you can easily download from google, because you can't disable the botnet in windows 10 for 100%. But it seems you are animetard who doesnt even know how to google.

I am saying that you don't get to rant autistically here and call people retards without knowing how to disable Windows spyware """%100""". I am sure there are people who are capable enough to pull that off but you are not one of them. Also you could use Google(TM) to obtain this kind of information but you made me reply anyway. 3/10

Fucking weebshits, your stupidity always give me a headache.

should've gone for Cinnamon instead of GNOME3.

Fun fact:
Your brain creates new neuron paths when its aquiring new kind of information. You might not be used to learn new things, hence the headache.

> you don't get to rant autistically here and call people retards without knowing how to disable Windows spyware """%100""
haahahah, omg. you can say that about anything

> you don't get to rant autistically here and call people retards without knowing how to disable Samsung SmartTV spyware """%100""
> you don't get to rant autistically here and call people retards without knowing how to disable Android OS spyware """%100""

So with your stupid animetarded logic you can get to rant only when you know how to disable all spyware in the worlds?

They are most likely going the cinnamon way, first develop plugins for the shell then fork it completely (maintaining compatibility)

>I make post pls no insult!

Fuck me, animetards are dense.

>he posts smug animesluts because he thinks is ((((trolling)))) while almost all the anons said he is stupid

But I can disable both SmartTV and Android spyware because, well, they run Android and its FOSS. But why would I expect you to know that when your primary reason for living (read: receiving chicken tendies from your mother) is shitting the thread with your stupid statements?

Do people on this site really watch japanese cartoons religiously like they seem?

>implying spotting his samefaggotry that hard
Sperg harder, retard.

Some people, yeah.

Good bye Unity. You were the second worst desktop environment but at least you weren't Gnome.

>But I can disable both SmartTV and Android spyware because, well, they run Android and its FOSS
unity is foss too, why can't you disable that then?

> your primary reason for living (read: receiving chicken tendies from your mother) is shitting the thread with your stupid statements?
Nice projecting

>phoneposting retard attempts to hide behind smug anime girl pictures to avoid admitting that he's being a fucking retard and shitting up the thread

Please explain further as to how you would circumvent the hardware backdoors that are in SamsungTVs and the majority of Android devices? I feel like anime has blessed you with something other than just furthering you on the spectrum.

That is pretty pathetic.

>crying about a de going dead
That is because you casual fucks refuse to get with the times and use a Window Manager only. What a bunch of babies.
Waaaaahhh waaaaaahhh muh unity!!!

Why would you use anything other than Plasma and/or XFCE?

>look mom I'm le l33t haxoor look at muh tilin WM!!!1!!XD

gnome3 on wayland is actually really smooth

this is the future considering mir is dead

Typical winbaby cannot even setup a WM if he had an instruction book. DE kids cannot read.

Never said I can't disable it. It just doesn't make sense to bother with its shit when you can use Devuan.
Also nice strawman.
>posting from his autistic gaming rig with eye-raping rgb lights grants him the right to post here
It has to run its microcode to activate its backdoor capabilities. You can override Intel ME by overwriting first bits of its microcode, force it to stall while deceiving the main CPU that ME is still functional. The same thing can be done to whatever chip Samsung has used. I can always use a RPi if the microcode puts up a fight. So yes, I do other things than watching anime.
Always remember:
The madder you get, the harder my dick

Found the basement dweller NEET

Found the backwards thinking normie. I bet you use facebook too.

That isn't a strawman, retard
>umad
You're the mad one here

>shit waifu
>shit Sup Forums theme
>unironically browses desktop general
>shit taste in music
showed us what for

find /home/username/ -argument "*.neuron"
>File not found

>current year
>unironically liking unity
>frogposter

it checks out

>not an argument :(
there is no argument if you're arguing nothing, sweetie!

No like im not mad. Pretty much just feel bad for you man. You will never really know what its like to be a fulfledged adult while still watching those cartoons and its kinda depressing.

join the xfeces master race

Who said I was an adult? I am 16. Since the newfag occupation, half of the 4chans user base consists of underages anyway.
>inb4 MODS
You will never know the joy of having your lP change everytime you refresh the page.

>Who said I was an adult? I am 16.
Whenever I see people here say that rangebanning phone carriers is a bad idea, I'll think of this post

Fun fact : Weaboos are idiots

>He can't change his IP while simultaniously posting from his laptop
>Completely unaware of the fact that phoneposters can use proxies too
You don't belong here despite your >18 age.

Well, they really made it easier for me to install Window 10.

I rather have spyware shoved down my asshole than use Gnome 3.

>unity
>de

What fuck Sup Forums is doing on Sup Forums?

This fucking blows. Unity 8 was going to fill that hole for those of us who wanted to use a modern QT based DE, but didn't like KDE.

Lmao now we have KDE and GNOME to pick from

Pfffthahaha

>
Unity had excellent multi-monitor features, and was really just needing to be made more performant/easier to customize. It's a real shame that it's going.

samefag >>>/reddit/