>2017
>not using Debian as your primary OS

what's your excuse pleb?

I do you fucking nigger now leave me alone

Because fedora is better for me in every way.

Still I don't have any distribution installed currently. I just don't have the time anymore. I can't google for hours until I fix a problem if one occurs and it lacks my entertainment life. I used to have time several years ago and it's fun to mess with. I ran multiple game servers on a vps. But now I finished my school and I have a job that takes 10 hours of my day with two hours minimum for traveling. I'm in a serious relationship and I'm having a baby next month on the 4th. I just don't have time anymore and when I do have time I'd rather play games with my friends without compatibility issues nor worse frames in the games I do play.

Sorry but unitonically I grew up so I don't have time anymore.

>Because fedora is better for me in every way.

>Still I don't have any distribution installed currently. I just don't have the time anymore. I can't google for hours until I fix a problem if one occurs and it lacks my entertainment life. I used to have time several years ago and it's fun to mess with. I ran multiple game servers on a vps. But now I finished my school and I have a job that takes 10 hours of my day with two hours minimum for traveling. I'm in a serious relationship and I'm having a baby next month on the 4th. I just don't have time anymore and when I do have time I'd rather play games with my friends without compatibility issues nor worse frames in the games I do play.

>Sorry but unitonically I grew up so I don't have time anymore.

>systemd

Systemd
Community is cancer
Spaghetti package dependecy hell
Overrun by SJWs

i do tho. getting some ram and an ssd soon. gonna be comfy af.

This. Everything but the 'systemd is bad' meme

>community is cancer

why?

I prefer OS X and OpenBSD

Debian is best

IS BEST

>not using Debian as your primary OS

Do you think I am dumb? Of course I'm using Debian as my primary OS.

What gnu/linux options are there that don't use systemd?
I'm a debian guy but drink Sup Forums's flavoraid and now I hate systemd

There's that Devuan distro (fork of Debian without systemd). Some other choices would Gentoo or Void linux. I believe Manjaro supports OpenRC.

>not systemd

>binary logs

>brainlet thinks binary logging isn't useful
This is very shocking. :^)

>binary logs should be the default
lel

>The most efficient option shouldn't be a default option.

>Literally use sid as my main os
It's not bad

>forcing users to use your own crappy tool to read logs by default

Lmao, that was uncalled for, nobody is FORCING you to install anything.

>2017
>still using Virign Beta Version code
Get a load of this pleb

is your country white ?
are you as white as an Argentine ?

jesus christ get a blog

>relationship
>in
jej

Jesus Christ get a gf

That's rape m8

Because it fucking sucks dick for desktop use and it makes all my videos look like shit. You faggots meme that Arch sucks and breaks constantly but I don't see why you would use anything else for your personal system, it does what I want it to better than the stable distros like Debian. No screen tearing, no stuttering, it's as good as Windows video playback.

I use it for server, but I can't imagine using it as desktop over openSUSE.

>tfw I can't get GNOME to work

I'm bored with MATE, and Cinnamon is buggy.

Argentine is white, it literally translates as "White country for white people. No niggers allowed and will be shot on sight.".

Fedora exists.

Have you tried using sid or stretch? It's a rolling release

Using Arch

That's what I was using, and it still just didn't play nice with my hardware.

fedora is better

>using the smiley with the carat nose

t. Der Chicanen

you know shit about programming
go back to ubuntu 1.6.7

linux mint 18.1 64-bit cinnamon flavor is mine

I have a AMD Radeon graphics card which may be not supported by Ubuntu 16.04.
What should I do? Will upgrading to Ubuntu 16.10 or downgrading to 14.04 solve the issue? If yes, will it work as good as the graphics card works on Windows? Also will have to configure my computer or will the system work perfectly after upgrading or downgrading?

Am I damaging my computer by not using a OS supporting the graphics card?
Also my laptop takes like ~50 seconds to boot? Is that because of the incompatible graphics card?

>programming
Sorry autismo, I have a real job, I'm proud of not being a programmer. I just use my computer a lot, and Debian doesn't work the way I want it to. So I use Arch.

Plebian : the post

I like Windows 10 and Fedora better.

being a NEET doesn´t count as a real job,
You ain't fooling no one , Ahmed

>debian

No thanks!

I use Debian with an AMD Radeon 6800. No prob. Tried Ubuntu 16.04 but that shit wouldn't work with my graphic card.

>mad

whatever helps you to sleep better , Jose
you have to go back

I thought that Ubuntu had the widest support out of all Linux distributions because of sheer popularity of it.

Because I use Windows.

>>systemd
Devuan

Pacman > anything else.

apt is fucking retarded

>not using aptitude

not an argument

I use arch for the AUR, makes it super easy to install my shit.

pacman and the AUR, sorry and also fuck off with your SJW devs

laptop screen was dim. no brightness controls anywhere.

I use bug free & patched Debian.

I like some updated software once in a while.

because debain is slow as fuck and barely works. i'd rather be an archfag.

It also makes it super easy to break your shit, ya fuckin doofus.

>2017
>Still not using pure µkernel multiserver architecture.

linux 3.10 you might better off be using bug free and patched picrelated.

Not a lesbian. Sorry.

Which desktop environment is best?

i use ubuntu because some tasks I'd rather do with a GUI.

noice.

>GUI

Faggot

KDE sounds nice. Too bad I can't find it for Mint 18.1.

i3

because I use a laptop

The way debian ensures stability makes sense for servers, but not for desktops, so desktop users tend to perceive it as just outdated, and no more stable than arch.

Debian decides a program is stable when it goes a long period of time without severe bugs. For this to be an accurate indicator of stability, a program has to be used by a lot of people for a long time.

Server users generally all use and rely on the same set of programs. Apache, nginx, sftp, ssh, the base system etc, and when something does break they're inclined to file a bug report ASAP because they either have no other options, or would have to do some serious migration to use another option, and they are very, VERY cooperative with bug reports on average. Because of this, server software on debian is well tested, well maintained, and generall reliable.

However, desktop users are not like that. They use a wider selection of software and genuinely need very little of it. When a desktop user runs into a problem they're more apt to just install an alternative program and hope that one works, and if that doesn't work, go up or down a few versions (and then say "sid/testing is stable!") or switch distros because /home was on its own partition. And why would they feel bad about not reporting a bug that can be solved by using a different program, or a different dsitro? "Debian is just shit, anyone who uses it deserves what they get!". So, desktop software often passes through debian's system basically untested and just as buggy as it used to be.

Because I use gentoo.

Debian Sid as my primary OS with unattended-upgrades every 6 hours.

>what's your excuse pleb?

fake news

Because they fuck with all of the packages for no god damn reason other than they're full of themselves. They disabled the ability to use extensions in chromium for fucks sake.

autistic package maintainer fucking around with upstream just for the hell of it

bspwm because autism

Because I'm on Arch. Sometimes I wake up late at night and cry because I miss apt-get.

I found Arch :3

It's not easy to install it. And why aren't there flavor dvd images like xubuntu, kubuntu?

>apt-get
use /usr/bin/apt

systemd

Never thought I'd say this, but I switched from Linux to Windows Enterprise and I couldn't be more satisfied. I really wished I got rid of Linux a long time ago. Windows and macOS are the only systems of worth. Linux is just a programmer's tool and for servers. This is what it has become.

>2017
>not using windows xp as your primary OS

what's your excuse pleb?

I use Ubuntu Gnome

ubuntu gnome is the patrician choice

>2017
>using windows XP
oh shit what are you doing?

>Using arch
>not being able to fix your shit
?

>not easy to install it