Tfw

>tfw

>tfw you'll never have a faggy name like Simon
Wew, dodged a bullet right there

>Airpods lose power at different rates
WEW

They don't lose power at different rates unless worn one at a time and switched, which I usually do.

/thread

>listening to music
>right ear phone dies
don't you just hate when that happens!

>case runs out of battery
>case dies
wow nice design apple

They give you a warning when they're at 10% and a quick ten minute charge in the case will give you at least 2.5 more hours of usage, so sorry, but that doesn't happen.

That might be an issue if the case didn't carry over 25 hours of battery power on top of the airpods 5 hour battery life, so again, this has never even come close to being a possibility in the 2 months I've had them.

But his case is almost as low as the Right earbud. How is he going to charge it when that's dead too?

What happens when the case loses power? Does it crumble into dust?

Plug it into a computer or wall outlet? 68% of case charge would charge both airpods from 0 to 100 at least twice which is over ten hours of use. If you can't find a place to plug in the case in 10 hours you live in a weird place.

kek

apple products battery life in a nutshell

>having to charge the fucking case
>iShills defend this
lmao

i don't get it. what's the joke?

the case has an integrated battery pack.

is playing dumb like this part of some larger joke? is this some sort of avant garde shit?

there's plenty to criticize apple for, but taking retarded pot shots like this just make it look like you don't have anything real to criticize.

>comparing a phone with x2 the battery capacity
>practically gets the same time in web browser endurance

nice comparison there autismo.

It's not my fault if the battery used in iphones sucks, lad.

>listening to music
>earbud's dying
>pull out the power bank you have to keep on your person at all times
>stop listening to music for 10 minutes so you can listen for another measly 2.5hrs before repeating
What a great use of $160

Where's your iButtplug?

jesus christ

Thats powered by the heat of his gaping asshole, and with the back and forth motion for exciting times demanding more power.

>a convenient protective case that doesn't have to include battery but does is a "power bank"
>complaining about .14 ounces of plastic that need to charge for 10 minutes to work wirelessly for 3 hours

I get the anti-Apple circlejerk on this board, it's well established, but how is a technology board so fucking cringe?

>tfw right ear runs out of battery before left

It doesn't. Read the thread before you reply dumb nigger.

applet detected

cause we have applel shills that try to defend every shit purchase with even shittier reasoning
>its only 10 minutes to charge its fine
>I get a whole 2.5 hours on a single 10 minute charge
meanwhile everyone else has superior quality audio that they don't have to recharge or use dongles for
bluetooth audio is shit
recharging your charger to recharge your rechargeable earbuds is beyond retarded it is literally a marketing gimmick

COURAGE

Now that's some very portable fire hazard.

>That filename
rofl

#JustApplelThings

My earbuds never run out of battery.

Why the frick does a case need a battery?

She said the headphones slipped around her neck as the burned. Couldn't have been pods.

I know you're just memeing lad but my autism itches
>S7 Active
1440p
>iPhone
740p when not in camera

got me

Haven't you been watching the news?

>hurr durr I can browse twitbook in 8k so its okay if it uses battery 50% faster

Because energy storage isn't implied in the definition of "case". Power bank is a much more suitable description of its function.

>wearing one earbud at a time

Literally wut

They sell tethers for AirPods

It's handy as fuck for just talking on the phone. I do it all the time.

>kek

I do this at work most of the day, although I dont have earbuds.

We're technically not allowed to have headphones in, but the supervisors let it slide most of the time if you only have one in and can still hear people

>I need to carry around dongles and battery banks to charge my headphones
>I need to keep my headphones and bank charged
>If I lose the (small) power bank I'm screwed

It literally adds like ten more steps to using headphones vs using wired headphones

nice usability for 160$

he's joking on the 8k vs 480p

You're expecting way too much from an itoddler.

I'd never buy wireless earbuds, but if I did I'd definitely get a tether

I'm a postal service employee, sometimes I can deliver my route 17 in 4-5 hours and go home, other times like today, I was on a route for 9 hours and 32 minutes. What benefit would I get from AirPods other than them dying?

None, used wired headphones. But most of us aren't listening to them for 4-9 hours straight. I use them when I walk my dog, and talk on the phone, and randomly when cleaning around the house. They're not for everybody

It's for when you're such a child you need constant stimulus to be cool

What the fuck?

Well wouldn't that make them a bit impractical? I don't get the use.

Cordless earbuds are cringe

Simon's you fucking faggot

the case charges the airpods while they're being stored. It holds 2-3 charges iirc

this looks terrible, and the phone case battery is retarded, but reality is there are only three things to charge: the airpod case, watch, and phone in case. not that big of a deal really

>Case has a battery life
Wtf?

No I use my AirPods all the time. Never had any issues with running low on battery or whatever. When I'm done using them I put them in the case. I charge the case once a week. Big fucking deal, I have lightning cable chargers everywhere. And it takes like 30 min to full charge the case from almost empty. I just don't have them in my ears for 8 hours a day. If people need that then they need to use wired headphones because there's not a set of Bluetooth headphones on the planet that will last that long, much less Bluetooth headphones that come with their own charging case.

/kys

You make it sound like it's a good idea, lol

eh no

Well at least you hava a fancy battery notification for all your devices.
Sometime ago i spend half a day setting up homeassistant with tasker for the same purpose and worked like shit.

Whats the total cost of that setup?

About $2000 plus your dignity

What the fuck
I'm using a 70e phone that works pretty well (alcatel pop 5020d) and I have a Bluetooth headset that costs about 16e
I don't use a phone cover nor a watch because why
Why they keep pushing the tech is expensive meme?

>Apple releases wireless earbuds
HAHA people are gonna lose them!
>they come with a case so you don't lose them
who cares the battery is gonna be shit!
>They last 5+ hours and the case carries 24 hours of charge
S-s-shut up applel sux!!

Sup Forums in a nutshell

You can't make this shit up.

Left for work at 11:30pm and have been listening to podcasts nonstop until 3:38am when I took that screenshot. As of right now at 3:44am the case is at 99% and the R AirPod is already at 59%. These have seriously been my best purchase of the last year or two.

is this bait?
why the fuck is one headphone juice half than the other?

am I missing something here? or is it because you received a call, and the microphone works just on one bud?

Sorry forgot to add, since I'm at work and not listening to music I only listen with one in at a time.

ok, thanks for the info

they come with a tiny ass case
easy to lose
must be recharged
wireless so reguardless of what you think, clusterfucky at best.

all so they could be wireless, so instead of getting a REALLY nice iems for 160$, you get the shit they package in with iphones for free, but wireless,

yea, you are fucking retarded.

750-850 on the small one 870-970 on the larger one
case - probably around 90$
apple watch - 700$
160 for the airpods...

I thought it was a joke saying it was 2000$... fuck me i honestly thought it was a joke.