Other urls found in this thread:

hiawatha-webserver.org/forum/topic/56
youtube.com/watch?v=vctm5VD7qKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a good music player for Android?

celeron or atom cpu?

What did he mean by this?
hiawatha-webserver.org/forum/topic/56

I use ProtonMail as the mail server for my domain name. Obviously I get a rDNS-SMTP banner mismatch.

I can actually edit the rDNS for my IP, but it requires an A records entry to my DNS zone file.

What does this mean? Is there hope?

power amp

celeron > 5 atoms

After replacing the cable of my headphones, i faintly hear some radio station on the right speaker (only happens when I'm on a certain position)

It's driving me crazy, how do i fix it?

Not possible to fix, sorry user

OK no worries, thanks!

To be honest, it only happens when I'm sitting in a shitty position so i'll avoid doing it.

My microphone either doesn't work or when I turn the microphone boost up all of the way it will sound really loud for a second but be extremely quiet. Is there a way to diagnose this without getting another microphone?
I'm plugged into the I/O on the back of the case.

Is Cloudflare okay for just hosting your dns zone file and not proxying anything? Or is it still a MiTM?

What is the best YouTube alternative app for Android?
I need a app that is good for managing custom playlists.

I believe YouTube is making such massive changes soon that the answer simply is there are none... yet.

do LEDs actually need resistors or can you just under volt by a tiny amount?

I've had some full spectrum LEDs going for months they say 6-7 volts
I have them at around 6 volts and I have a big heatsink on them and fans, they run around 25C (60C is their rated temp) and haven't had any issues

yet everywhere I read they NEED RESISTORS OMG THEY'RE GONNA BLOW UP people swear by it

I've always used resistors but decided just to see what happens if I keep them cooled

I need a place where I can talk to people who are experts in hardware, specifically console repair
Anyone know any good websites? And I'm not talking about general "Hurr durr my xbox won't turn on" I mean real specific info about how to get replacement transistors and shit

Atom.

Where did you take that asspull?
Pentium > Atom > Celeron

Check benchmarks faggot.

How's Chicago for getting a job as a someone who is self taught and has a lot of Linux knowledge? Do companies there generally only accept formal credentials? And do their interviewers ask meme questions like whiteboard bubble sort?

Stock player

A few months ago I switched from windows to ubuntu 16.04 LTS on my computer
I read somewhere today that you need to sudo update-grub after you install linux and get rid of windows
I typed in sudo update-grub in the terminal, then it said WARNING something about nonzeros then went and did a whole lot of stuff automatically superfast, then said done
Did I fuck up?
Will my computer still work normally?

int main() {
return 420;
}

why does this return 164?

have you rebooted?

I shut down the computer then restarted it
It's slower then it was before

Warnings are just warnings.
If something was wrong it'd just break.

try another microphone to troubleshoot whether its the mic or the mobo

Nevermind. On linux return values can only be 0-255.

Is Ublock Origin really better than Adblock Plus for Fire/Waterfox? Upon switching computer I picked up UO since most people seemed to recommend it but honestly I sometimes have videos autoplaying and other shits like that happening to me. I know AB+ has whitelists and that really does suck but on my end I still did have less problems.

Is it because I don't know how to use UO? Please enlighten me.

>UO is better than ABP
It was just a meme. Both are pretty same.

are thermal paste on stock coolers fine? or do i need to take it off?

If i buy an AM4+ mobo can i use AM3+ CPU's on it? Im on a budget and i'd like top keep using my FX until i can save enough for a decent Ryzen.

Would increasing my RAM speed from 1600 to 1866 increase my IGPU performance?

IGPU is Intel HD 4600.

is it worth 20 bucks a month for the newest version of photoshop or should i just re-learn all this shit i have learned in gimp + krita? (path editing, photo editing, coloring, extracting, sketching, vectoring)
I literally took physical classes for photoshop and illustrator so its kind of embedded in my brain how to do shit in them.

Also how beneficial is having RAM in dual-Channel?

Both for system and IGPU.

you are beyond retarded

how exactly will your am3+ cpu know what the fuck ddr4 ram is? am4 is ddr4 ONLY

Well there's a reason i came here to ask, but thanks for being niggers

300€ for a barely used 1070 palit dual a good deal?

at least you got your question answered and you didnt get ignored like i always do

Where do i put my private key on my remote host when ssh to my server?

Can anons tell what keyboard this is?

Aosp?

but seriously, what ram did you think you were going to use with your am3+ processor? how stupid are you?

That one doesn't have rounded keys.

Assuming I have a simple feed forward neural network made with tensorflow that accepts data of m * n dimensions. How do I use the trained model to predict a data of shape 1 * n?

is that even android? kind of looks like LG keyboard.

Yeah it's a screen shot of a screenshot taken in miui

What's are the best options to get access to internet in the middle of nowhere?
Satellite or HAM radio?
I just need it to send emails.

I'm thinking about picking up a halfway decent used laptop, just for web stuff while on trips, rather than being stuck with a smartphone. The goal would pretty much just be smooth 1920*1080 YouTube playback in Firefox on Win7 or something Linuxy, probably just Debian, whichever is easier. How much do y'all think that would run, and is eBay the way to go?

I am a pleb from another board that heard that someone from here was able to make a site that lets you view the tracking on registered mail items in Canada, because they disabled public viewing of them in order to get more shekels. Where is this fabled thing?

>Best router/modem under $200 that can run dd-wrt/open-wrt?
Some thighs in return

Can I set up firewall rules on a network that only apply to specifric devices?

try /csg/

Thanks

Any decent alternative to SVP (Smooth Video Project)? I want to watch 24-30 FPS videos in 60 FPS or higher like how modern TVs can. I wish monitors had this option but I guess it would just make them more expensive? Also SVP doesn't really support MPV on Windows like it does on Linux/Mac and I don't want to buy it and then find out it doesn't work.

I took the live action Ghost in the Shell first trailer and rerendered it at 99 fps and interpolated the existing frames between each other just to see what it looked like and now I need to watch everything like this, but it took 2-3 hours just to do this for a 2 minute long teaser/trailer so I can't just do this for everything I want to watch. But there's no going back to 23.976 fps for me. Only 59.94 FPS or higher is acceptable from now on. Please help.

interpolation is pig disgusting

But it looks so cool to me for some reason. Everything is so clear during movement and you don't have to cover it up with motion blur like you do with traditional 24 fps. If filmmakers recorded in 60 or 144 fps by default then I'd prefer that. I wish filmwatchers were as passionate about framerate as gamers are. Games are pushing for more and more fps and stability while film is stuck in the past. We see way more fps in real life so I don't get why we need to be stuck at 24/30 when watching a youtube video or movie. I'll take interpolation at this point because it's the only foreseeable solution.

Which video editing program should I use for extremely simple cutting/cropping of video? (I just want to save a 2 minute scene from a 30 minute video)

Im on wndows

how can I stop videogames, bros

shotcut

if they recorded it in 60fps then yes its perfectly fine. When i see interpolated shit on tv it makes me motion sick almost. I hate it.

>interpolation is pig disgusting
pig disgusting is seeing the empty space between the same object moving across the screen. if cameras can't keep up with us, we need to build them better or come up with another solution like pic-related

by making real life just as beautiful and exciting as video games/anime (pic-related)

>game
>60 or 144 fps
Stop playing games on PC.

What else am I supposed to do on PC?

When I pause an embedded youtube video, a bunch of suggested crap pops up. How do I disable this automatically instead of having to hit close every time?

What's with the weird cuts between shots? Is that how the movie was edited?

add

youtube.com##.ytp-pause-overlay

to uBlock Origin

No one is going to ask you sorting algorithm questions for an IT position. But that's the least of your problems. Do you have any work experience? Look into obtaining an A+ cert and search around for Desktop technician or help desk jobs. Definitely look into going to school, it doesn't even need to be a 4 year school. But having formal education on your resume will land you more interviews than without one, especially in a competitive job market like in Chicago.

ty based god

no that's the interpolation effect. It's the black screens morphing into the next frame so it looks like a quick fade in or fade out when it should just be a one-time switch. this is my first after effects project so I don't know how to make the effect stop when I want it to.

You can pirate Photoshop. You're locked into a year long contract with Adobe, and cancelling requires you to pay for half of the remaining year you have. I've learned this the hard way.

Here's what the actual trailer looks like without the effects:
youtube.com/watch?v=vctm5VD7qKQ

rendering more frames just adds existing frames by itself so I added the interpolation stuff to fill in the gaps and make use of all those frames

Is there a idiot's guide to tor? I want to use it because I need to make a facebook account for something and want facebook's tracking bullshit isolated from my normal browser.

May someone PLEASE tell me why Thunderbird is fucking up? It can't connect to any server, be it Gmail or Hotmail or whatever. When I put in my password, it says it or the email is invalid despite there being no way for the password to have been put in wrong.

Do you have 2fa enabled?

No. The other day I was having trouble sending, like it took forever to send. The next day it just quit altogether and I couldn't connect to anything. I tried uninstalling Thunderbird and deleting the %appdata% shit, but it still persisted.

shitpost

What's the best replacement method for dropbox's public folder file linking?

How do I get motivated to spend hours coding the same way I am motivated to spend hours playing autistic video games?

What exact functionality are you trying to replace? Google drive can do public folders

Are you sure this is purely a Thunderbird problem?

Long-term direct links to files

Can anyone recommend me a good print screen program for windows?
It would be nice if it could upload screen caps in some sort of database.

That's all I know. I haven't tried any other email clients.

Bump

I'm using Ubuntu GNOME 16.10
What will happen to me when 18.04 comes? Since normal Ubuntu is switching to gnome anyway.

Guys, how do web developers even make money?

I know this guy, has his own business developing websites right out of college, employs about 8 people and have been in business for a couple of years.

They all seem to be supporting themselves just fine, but I looked at their business website and they've only designed like 4 fucking websites for small family businesses

there are a million other people they could have contracted and they probably could have made their websites in 5 minutes using square space..

Where the fuck is this money coming from!?!?!

Snipping tool should work fine but I guess Greenshot?

Is my ISP jewing me? When I bought their subscription two months ago my upload speed was 5mb/s. Now it's 05mb/s. Are they intentionally cutting the speed now that some time has passed? What the fuck is going on?

Ever hear of money laundering?

How do I make the Chrome process stop launching at computer startup? Disabling it in msconfig won't cut it. It works for a few days, then it starts doing it all over again.

Wait, I fixed it.

>turn my computer off
>turn it back on
>it's working
wew

05=5

Cheeky

I have a modem(with router) connected to a standalone wifi router. But now I can't access the local files on my desktop from my phone.

My guess is because it's going through 2 IP addresses it doesn't think it's local anymore?

also check if its software doing it, i can't remember what but a while back i had some program maybe skype or some bullshit auto managing the volume of microphones so it was always set to like 3% volume or some cancer.

Can you search a channel's past broadcasts in the twitch android app?

Does anyone know of a decent macro manager that accommodates additional macro keys? I'm using a TTesports Meka-G and the software for it is just... shit in every way and hasn't been updated since 2009, none of it works in Windows 10 and it just doesn't launch most of the time.

I've tried tons of other hotkey/macro managers and none of them detect additional macro keys, ideally I want to map my "T" macro keys to Visual Studio functions/hotkeys with a GUI and not writing scripts.

Pic related, just fucking look at it.

aimp

Thinkpad T420s with FHD mod, which is currently unavailable, unfortunately.

>Greenshot
thanks lad, seems clean and easy to use