There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France has been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France has been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, armies have won 132 of them, and 43 have lost, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military's record of victories in Europe and therefore the world. France is the nation that has participated in the largest number of battle and war throughout the history of mankind.

- Of the 800 recent years France fought about over 200 years against England over 150 years against the Germanic nations, over 190 years against the Spanish / Portuguese, and facing many other nations still.

Although often these wars led against France was outnumbered face a coalition of many nations aimed at destroying it.

France, warlike nation par excellence, the strategy deployed by these generals are still studied today, including the campaigns of Napoleon Bonaparte.

On all fronts and continents, France was able to show to the world what it was worth in battle.

But France is also the one that has colonized England in 1066, this Frenchified country for centuries to the point that 40% of English words are of French origin.

This is the eldest daughter-nation of the church, because the first barbarian King of Europe converted is Clovis 1st, King of the Franks, it is the protector of Christendom, even in its national borders we feels for.

The country that dismantled the old Holy Roman Empire. Allowing Germany to be born 65 years later.

The country that allowed the independence of the USA by fighting in America against the British.

The country of "Dynasties" Many Europeans King have French ancestry.

Under Saint Louis, France is the richest country and most populous of Europe and most developed on the intellectual and artistic planning and influencing Europe.

Native Americans nicknamed the King of France the Grand Onontio "the highest mountain of the earth", at the end of the Seven Years War, then overwhelmed by the French defeat and their fate lay in the hands of the English who exterminate them by after.

The country that has dominated Europe for several century making its most frequented and popular royal court of Europe Kings.

The country of humanism and human right and first Modern European democracy.

France is the second nation in the world to have made the greatest invention and discovery.

The second largest colonial empire in the world, stretching across continents and oceans.

The second largest global maritime space behind the USA and some areas could legitimize, then world number 1 ranking of maritime possession across the Globe.

- This is the greatest nation in the European Union in terms of area.
- First European agricultural power and 4 th World.
- 4th global military power and 1 European era.
- 6th World Economic power.
- Permanent Member of the UN alongside the US, Russia, China and England.
- 2nd industrial and commercial power in Europe.

France is also the 3 rd world country to have made the atomic bomb.
France is also a space power, the third nation to conquer space, greater spatial budjet European agency.
France is also renowned gastronomy worldwide.
France is also the first nation in terms of Art.

The French language is the second language taught in the world, the Francophonie brings together 49 countries around the world gathered in the Permanent Council of the Francophonie meeting every 2 years.

- French is now the fifth most spoken language in the world with 274 million speakers
- French is the third language of business worldwide
- French is the 4th Internet language.

NOUS

ÉTIONS

SOLDATS

>- French is now the fifth most spoken language in the world with 274 million speakers

Does it count when 75% of French speakers are in African countries that nobody would ever ever visit?

ce sentiment quand quand j'étais jeune, j'ai été un nationaliste français, bizarrement pour un américain de 11 ou 12 ans. Tous mes amis ont taquiné la france pour ses défaites militaires, et ils blaguaient sur la stéréotype de l'armée française lâche. J'étais si faché, ils ne me croient pas que la france a un tradition militaire plus formidable et majéstique qu'ils savent

Excellent thread OP

Excellent fil, posteur original.

Pretty good French, lad

good post
bon commentaire

CELTES
majestueuse, pas majestique

thank you

Great Britain never stopped being at war with France the whole time. There was only one outcome : Heroic British victory.

Now go back to your country you fag enabling frenchie.

>United Irishmen.
Thank you, greatest allies and fellow celts.

Canadian butthurt on time as usual

>France fights a few divided German kingdoms
>France wins narrowly then loses as soon as Britain intervenes in full force

55 YEAEURS LATEUR

>France fights a united Germany
>Gets curbstomped
>Versaille claimed by the German Emperor
>Cucked out of Alsace

France is the best country. Most people around the world are in denial, but we all know it is true.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité.

MARCHE! MARCHE!

>But France is also the one that has colonized England in 1066

stopped reading + saged

Words of wisdom.

i prefer the fun sized one

kek

Yet it surrendered in 2 days to Germany in WW II

Tu es mon ami et mon frère.

>delusions of grandeur
abdul please. france is laughing stock of europe. it always was, always is and always will be.

that is some pretty weak banter from a rosbif
did the cholesterol clog up your bant canals? Or is the salt raising pressure in your rectal pain sensors?

Je suis Francais!

No.. fuck off you frog eating CUNT

tfw you'll never be able to fight against the English cucklords with your French and Irish brothers like in 1776

>our eternal haters have entered the thread

>The eternal frank strikes again

Je t'adore.

Only girl that ever let me have anal was a first generation American from French parents, so I guess I have to agree.

Is this common in France? y/n?

>Scandinavian master race land in France
>Roflstomps the weak inhabitants
>The French surrender, give them Normandy
>Scandinavians learn a mutated form of latin from the French
>Keep roflstomping everyone as far as the holy land
>Basically french speaking Danes

>The French somehow claim their achievements today

Posts like this that reveal France's excellence are frightening to Brits. They cannot handle the truth.

Why wouldn't a girl try anal once in a while assuming she's not inexperienced in sex in general?

Merci, France.

Why would we be frightened? We've always been ahead of France in terms in human achievement.

that's because your parents were french expats and nobody wanted to be your friend.

assimilation of a dangerous group by culture
we can convert your women with lawful good french dickings too if you want

You mean you and the one that rebelled against you ?

If by human achievement you mean the greater amount of biomass by capita then yes.

I don't know, but most just won't do it.

>canada sucking british dicks (and lying)

Not surprised, you're on fire today !

> French are frightening to Brits

LMAO

France has historically been more populated than England

>> French are frightening to Brits
>LMAO

That's not what you were saying when we invaded all your shit and crowned a French king in London

>2 days

"No"

But it was not our war, I can't deny it

It's not, tho

It would be Germany

>not understanding what per capita means

>brits
>humans

>per capita
A burger that can't read, how suprising.

>bongs and their Canadian pets are mad
>plus a t*rk (but honnestly, who cares ?)
>America being our greatest ally

Good thread

France is THE best country. It is not even up for debate; it is just how the world is. All that we can do is strive to imitate the French, or for those who truly are gifted and divinely blessed, to move and integrate into France.

I wonder how the french felt when England crowned a English king on the french throne and married the former king's daughter

FREE BRITTANY!

Fil de qualité.

LEAVE.

Only Americans who are here to defend our greatest ally may participate in this thread.

FREE SCOTLAND
WALES
ISLE OF MAN
GUERNSEY
JERSEY
N.IRELAND
MALVINAS

>Normands
>We
pick 1

Stop wondering because this never happened, we beat the english in France and they lost all their possessions

That's funny the French passport isn't written in english

the only value measured by this chart is: "percentage of all persons mentioned", yet the bars go up to 600
this chart is fucking rubbish

We don't care, since this guy was also French.

Free Brittany from the tyrannical French so they may come under our wing - The United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Brittany.

no, both my parents were american. i just took french language class very seriously (maybe too seriously)

>Britain yet again claims the highground
Always did. Always will.

you forgot Gibraltar

good post anyway

WHAAAAAT !?

No, you're evil, Celtic Union ! (I'm 50% Breton desu)

>also the 3 rd world country to have made the atomic bomb.
not sure about spelling it "3rd world country"...

Also, France is the world 2d owner of Fields Medals (Nobel for Maths) behind the USA (which means that per capita, we got them BTFO)

stop being a fag
jesus christ im triggered

it's the fucking past

>Polish Legions

Poland proving again that they're always on the righteous side of history.

If Brittany's going anywhere it's with Eire.
NOUS
ETIONS
CELTES

Comme toujours, pêh

AND DON'T FORGET BERMUDA

Celtic Alliance or nothing.

It did actually or do they not teach you about agincourt

No he wasn't

>tfw the whole world wants to destroy your cunt because of some Bourgeois cunts

#NotAllFrenchies

Plantagenêt sounds English to you ?

>Azincourt

Batlle lost but we won the war at the end, so it's all good pëh

Why do they even care about those useless victories ?

Literally Napoleonic wars tier

French nationalism is on the rise. Fetch the horses, it's that time again.

What you gonna do ? Tell (pay) European countries to war us !?

>agincourt
>literally british way of fighting
>using longbows instead of being brave and fighting in hand to hand combat
>it is essentially british to not actually fight people man to man
>hiding behind english channel & navy, colonial machine guns, the RAF, millions of conscripted South Asians who die for you

literally perfidious albion

Chill out breh, we're not coming in your island yet.

I will not let them. I would die for France. This is something that I am actually autistic-level about.

The brits have perpetred too many crimes.
We must glass that shithole.

No, don't die, fuck the brit's woman, cuck him !

>Past
>Implying you can read

old glory's fading away lad
this is a soon to be irrelevant shithole

Honestly,
I couldn't care less.
The more people believe the memes, outside of France, the happier I am.
That means those underaged plebs will stay away from /fr/.
Just look at how much of a cancer /brit/ is. Or even witness how shit-tier our thread becomes when all those other flags come in.
It's already tiring enough to deal with the quebecois....

>It's already tiring enough to deal with the quebecois....
now you understand how we feel

>Just look at how much of a cancer /brit/ is

It's because everyone and their dog speaks English, which attracts all kinds of twats.

quebecois are the only real canadians

>Believe what you want just don't invade muh safespace general on Sup Forums

Remember when Frenchmen were respectable?

Québécois are alright
They're just a little big autistic, but it's a French thing