So I've gone on like four dates with this chick in the course of three weeks. I think it's going pretty well. We text...

So I've gone on like four dates with this chick in the course of three weeks. I think it's going pretty well. We text. We talk. But we go back home to either of our apartments each time, and all she wants to do is make out and engage in heavy petting, WITHOUT CLOTHES. Yet she does not want to have sex. I'd bring this up and have a conversation about it, but I'm too autistic.

What is this a sign of? Does this happen with women in your countries? I swear it didn't use to be like this.

Lads, give me some advice.

you are getting cucked son

>But we go back home to either of our apartments each time, and all she wants to do is make out and engage in heavy petting, WITHOUT CLOTHES
lol, you did this and didn't have sex with her? you have to take the initiative, retard

How am I getting cucked? She's not my girlfriend

>heavy petting

elaborate

I did take the initiative. Each time she said no. I didn't just fucking sit there. But I'm not a rapist, you know?

Like with hands and stuff.

>make out
>heavy petting

How old are you? 15?

The saddest thing about all this is that I am nearly 30.

she wants you to pretend rape her

trust me, i know women

Here's the deal, son.

Be more forceful, take charge, do what you want. Women's number one fantasy is forceful sex.

Why are Americans such a whores?

>not a rapist
NORMIES LEAVE

See, I really feel like once she actually says, "No" it's really out of my hands.

Don't take "no" for an answer.

I feel like I've had sex with a lot of girls, and NOT ONE has ever said no. Which is why I'm so confused with this series of events.

Muhamad from Sweden is just trying to get you to rape her. Its part of his culture

>What is this a sign of?
Mental issues. If she says no again ask why. If you don't have the balls to ask, just dump her.

That's a sign she doesn't want to have sex with you.

Got Matlock on the case over here.

This

For real mate if sex is what you're after and that bitch just keeps edging you like that then you need to find someone else,sounds to me like shes just using you as a boytoy for that gay shit.