/pcbg/ - PC Building General

/pcbg/: Post your component list; rate other anons'; ask questions in general.

State the PURPOSE of your PC, BUDGET. State COUNTRY if not USA.
List which GAMES/SOFTWARE you use often. List monitor resolution & hz if gaming.
Seeking build improvements? Clarify if goal is to lower price or improve specs.
Use common sense and put effort into your queries.

>Assemble your parts list with price comparisons & compatibility filter.
pcpartpicker.com

>General build advice including chipset compatibility, PSU advice & Windows activation information.
pastebin.com/F9diF2hA

>Information on how to assemble a PC, select components & more. (somewhat outdated)
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Build_a_PC

Currently worthwhile CPUs:
>G4560 for budget builds (i3 aren't worthwhile, unless used for highly single threaded tasks. e.g. dwarf fortress & emulators
>i5 aren't worthwhile. No exceptions. Get Ryzen 5 or drop down to G4560
>i7-7700k is good but pricey. If over budget, consider 6700k and/or a locked motherboard + cheaper cooler; not chasing 4.8Ghz capable when you weren't going to overclock - or get Ryzen 5/7
>R7 for compute & multitask workstations

Currently worthwhile GFX cards:
>RX470, RX480 8GB, R9 Fury, 1070, 1080, 1080TI
>1060 is worth considering over a 480 if same/cheaper in your country. 1050Ti is for mITX builds
>Budget builds: consider integrated graphics over any card weaker than an RX470
>RX500 comes April 18th

General:
>Don't feel bound to a specific brand/model. Parametric filters on pcpartpicker can help here
>Consider SSD only for what you budgeted on SSD+HDD combined. Add HDD later once needed
>NVMe aren't worth it just for faster OS boot. They're primarily for quicker loading and saving of files for productive use
>If patient, you can save a lot by purchasing your parts individually in flash sales
>Consider mATX

If you see another build advice thread, direct them here with

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/cGD6jc
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/TGNftJ
pcpartpicker.com/list/6bD6jc
youtube.com/watch?v=gUNAEPcqBJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So which R5 is worth getting?

1500X in general for the price..
1600 if you want to overclock, and 1600X if you don't and want good stock clocks or just want slightly better overclocks for much more money.

The 1400 has half the L3 cache which seems to cause issues in a number of games, and stock cooler is weaker. I'd avoid this CPU unless you really, really need to save $20 at all costs.

Hey I'm looking to build a gaming pc for player unknown battlegrounds, H1Z1 and rainbow 6 seige running at 1080p 60fps.looking to hopefully keep it under £1000 but I could be flexible if the benefits of going slightly over are worth while. I'm from UK. I'm looking for a complete build list as I don't have a good understanding at what parts are best suited for me.

Is the hyper evo 212 still the way to go for a good price/perfomance cooler?
I plan to go for a 1600X

pcpartpicker.com/list/cGD6jc
Thoughts? Trying to keep noise to a minimum, also considering buying a used 980ti, potentially with reference cooler to take better advantage of case

As I understand it there are bet5er performing coolers for the same price or same performing for cheaper. The two that come to mind are the cryorig h7 or whatever it is and the cooler master t4

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/TGNftJ

is this going to fit or am I retarded?

Not sure about H1Z1, but all Ubisoft games like Siege are threaded extremely well - except for Far Cry Primal, and Watch Dogs 2 just doesn't like Ryzen like Ashes and Total War didn't before their patches.

For 1000 pounds you should be safe with the 1600 at £220. Or the 1600X if you don't want to overclock should be good for 200+ FPS in Siege.
Just PC, or monitor and peripherals too?

I'd suggest the 1500X, but I hear H1Z1 and Unknown's Battlegrounds are unoptimized messes that run like shit even on a 7700k.

No. Cryorig C7 is better at that price. And the H5 and a bunch of other big air coolers are better for slightly more.

But because the 1600X is almost half the heat output of the 7700k, you should be fine even with a Cryorig C1. Just get any 110-140w TDP cooler.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/cGD6jc
>Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler and Silverstone FT05B-W ATX Mid Tower Case are not compatible.
I hope you read that and double checked dimensions to see that it's wrong before posting.

You may need to go with a different orientation for 140mm-200mm fan (the blow down ones are fucking amazing for VRM and RAM cooling. Sadly underated because MUH RAM NEEDS TO BE SHOWING) or go 120mm.

>au.pcpartpicker.com/list/TGNftJ
idk what does the site say for the case about radiator support? Look at it yourself

Just get the R5 1600 and use the stock cooler (almost as good as the 212 Evo). You can overclock it to 1600X speeds.

Putting psu on top in 2017. This must be bait.

Poland.
Looking to upgrade.
Currently using Radeon 7970 - I'm considering upgrading to either Nvidia or AMD.
Usage: cad, photogrammetry, gaming.

Current display is 1920x1200 60hz but I'm considering grabbing a vr headset.

Good 16:10 display with fast response time is an option too.
No need for free/G sync. 144hz is a plus.

It's a false positive, a Google search showed many a rig with that exact combo, it's tight but fits
I have no Fuckin clue what you're on about with the fans though

fuck a 212, the mount is shit.

Before you guys go tearing me a new asshole
>PURPOSE of your PC
Mame emulation, consoles to 4th gen+PS1 and anime on an old crt monitor @ 640x480
>BUDGET
Sold a bunch of old consoles+games and made $887 after fees, but less is better
>GAMES/SOFTWARE
Dosbox, Pc games up to about morrowind,vlc, browser based streaming
>Needs
Native DVI-I or VGA out, optical toslink audio Radeon HD 4/5/6/7XXX because I might hack it for 240p if I find a broadcast monitor. HTPC/mini tower

Already have a desktop and a laptop, this will just be a toy. Obsolescence doesn't matter for it's needs. I'll emulate newer consoles on my desktop anyways

pcpartpicker.com/list/6bD6jc

Don't need much power, figure it will be fun to play with overclocking igp, gpu, cpu, ram and using hybrid stutterfire for maximum memes.
I will be buying most of it used,

>putting PSU on the bottom in a mATX case with optical drives, leaving an empty space in the front-bottom ahead of the PSU with nothing to go there.
This must be bait.
Or you're just an idiot that can't think for yourself to see how compact and space efficient the configuration of that case is.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/cGD6jc
Looks fine, then, though I think the huge cooler is a bit excessive because Ryzen hits a voltage wall rather than thermal wall.
I mean they are correlated... but still. You'll get maybe another 50mhz over a medium sized air cooler like the Cryorig H5 or the next step down with Noctua, I bet.

Build looks really solid other than that, but it certainly doesn't hurt going with the huge cooler if the extra $30-$40 doesn't matter.

I don't.. quite understand.
Why an A6-6400k and 6450 for emulation, exactly?
Is there some autistically specific requirement of needing an FM2 APU and low end 8 year old AMD GPU?

I see you need an analog DVI-I/VGA and not digital which is standard today, but there are $20 active converters.

Anyway.. you can get a 7970 for about $60-$75 off ebay. Which is better than a new $140 1050Ti, for example, assuming it's still "healthy".
But I really feel like you should get the cheapest new RX470 you can get, in the $110-$130 range, and one of those active converters.
What stops you from going with a better CPU? Are you just trying to avoid the intel management engine? Because you'd be better off with a G4560 here from what I can see.

... actually. Why can't you just use the G4560 with an active converter for its output? Its iGPU is more powerful than that 6450.

Also wouldn't you rather have a mITX with a (more compact and quieter) 275GB SSD?
You could fit that within your budget easily.

> figure it will be fun to play with overclocking igp, gpu, cpu, ram and using hybrid stutterfire for maximum memes.
A12-9800k would be the maximum meme. They are tough to find, OEM only. You can sometimes find them on ebay for about $120.
AMD is supposed to be selling them directly to consumers in Q2, which means pretty damn soon.

That's ~2x the CPU power of the G4560, ~3x the GPU, and with a B350/X300/X370 motherboard it can be overclocked.

Currently have a r9 290 with a 3570k.
Should I just sell the whole thing and build a new PC or just buy a new GPU?

I want to get 1070 Xtreme Gaming from Gigabyte because it has pretty much ideal cooling system. But I heard some people had problems with fans. More with G1 model but I heard some cases of Xtreme too. Anyone has this card? How is it?

>Are you getting the what you want for gaming? No. Don't upgrade. No point.

>Are you not getting what you want for gaming?
Well your processor's relatively decent. The Ryzen processors might make it very tempting to upgrade (you could get an R5 1600 and get an additional 4 cores and 8 threads); it also helps that the AM4 socket will last 4 years. I think you might be able to get away with not upgrading it for the time being.

Your R9 290 is pretty decent. If you wanted to upgrade to a new gpu, you could easily hold off until the release of Vega (around two months) and compare it to Pascal.

You could just sell the whole thing right now (not exactly sure how much you would get if you sold the whole rig) and use the cash to put money towards a R5 1600 and a GTX 1070/1080 or Vega.

It's really up to you at that point.

Damn, I fucked up the formatting a little.

Looks fine for your very specific purpose, other than the DVD drive.

>buying a card based on stock cooler
>not completely disregarding the stock cooler because you're going to replace it with an aftermarket one
This is not how you do it.
You buy them based on PCB, GPU binning, and VRMs.

>Should I just sell the whole thing and build a new PC or just buy a new GPU?
Huh? The CPU is the weakest point there and if anything is bottlenecking you, it's that. Especially if it's not overclock.
A 290X should still play most games at 60fps minimum if you just drop texture resolution down from being 4k and tessellation down.
The 290X is nearly equal to the RX480.

Get a 4c/8t CPU or better and you should be fine, though you could upgrade to Vega/Volta/Navi.

love the summarised info, this is great

I don't know, I thought buying a new GPU would maybe magically make up for the cpu bottleneck.
I could never get a decent oc on this garbage ivy meme bridge shit anyway.
If I buy a new CPU and mobo, I guess I might as well just get a whole new rig.

Any good deals on 470/480?

I'm currently deciding whether to get g4560 now or wait for r3. The point is, I have the time to wait for the r3 later on and have the money for it, then maybe upgrade my gpu choice to 480, do I wait?

Disregard the prices on pic related btw, I'm not from the US

In all likelihood, if you want to wait, the Raven Ridge APUs will be roughly twice as powerful as the G4560 CPU wise, and might have a GPU that's around as powerful as the RX460.

Whatever it is exactly, it'll almost surely be the new best ultra budget option. Cheaper than that, with a better CPU albeit a weaker GPU that'll require turning some settings down.

Your build there seems perfectly fine for today's shit. But if you were to simply wait for R3, I think you'd be spending probably $70-$85 more for not the hugest gain.
G4560 is still 4 threads. It's a lot better than the old G3220. The largest benefit with AMD really comes from how much better AMD's first attempt at SMT is than Intel's 10th generation. The core performance without SMT is generally a bit meh and I don't get why people are actually excite for the R3s.

470s doesn't look like it. But a good selection of GB 480s all in the $200-220 range instead of just one.

Just upgrade your CPU (and mobo and RAM, obviously) and get an SSD.
Your 290X should seriously still be fine. A 1070 would hardly even be a big upgrade.
You could see how Vega is. If it really ends up being 2x as powerful as the Fury, now that would be a big upgrade.

That will add almost 200 dollars to your cost as it changes your mobo too, but if you can wait and have the money for it then why not, though you'll also need a PSU with 500w.

But to be completely honest with you, you should probably just buy that now and build it, you might have this dilemma once again when the r3 releases. At least the g4560 can let you upgrade to 7th gen iCores if you'll really have extra money in the future.

~100 dollars not 200**

Um what?
Why would he need a larger PSU for a CPU that's probably the same or less power draw?
And how would it add $200?

>At least the g4560 can let you upgrade to 7th gen iCores
... and an AM4 will allow upgrading to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, maybe higher generation 8 cores.

I posted thus I obviously don't disagree that he should maybe just build it now (unless wanting to go the full iGPU route and dropping the GPU cost with Raven Ridge), but none of your argument for why makes any sense.

>~100 dollars not 200**
Okay that makes more sense.

It's a 290 non X. Already have an SSD.
I was thinking of going full retard and blow up my bank account with a 1080.

Thanks for removing the shit pasta.

I would if you really do want a new GPU.

>In all likelihood, if you want to wait, the Raven Ridge APUs will be roughly twice as powerful as the G4560 CPU wise, and might have a GPU that's around as powerful as the RX460.

APU = CPU? I'm sorry I don't know these.

If it's only a $100 for a CPU upgrade then it is fine. Thanks for the tip. Also why the larger wattage for PSU? Isn't Ryzen now on par with Intel when it comes to being energy efficient?

ty.
I wanted to include not to consider any R7 but the 1700 unless money doesn't matter, and to not buy cheapshit ram in expensive builds, but oh well. That was the text limit.

why aren't i5 worthwhile?

Because Ryzen rapes them at that price point.

APU is what AMD calls their CPU+GPU SoC.

In the past they were heavily out performing Intel, even while gimped by being on a 32nm or 28nm process.
They were absurdly good a few years ago for making

I was assuming he was going to use it for gaming so I suggested intel cpus instead, r3 won't really be that far ahead of the g4560 for game performance.

500w, less noise, less heat, and overclocking.

So, what's up with this mATX meme lately? Why someone would want those shitty tiny boards?

APU is basically a CPU and video card "hybrid", much more dedicated to the integrated graphics.

Some people have limited space. Also AESTHETIC meme.

I see, I've read that these APUs will be released in the same time as r3? Late 2017?

I don't think I'm overclocking as I don't know how to do it and I won't really notice the noises when playing so I guess 450w is fine? Or the heat would be a problem?

It's a shame Ryzen is a piece of shit for gaymen, I thought the whole eight cores meme would make the whole thing a bit more futureproof and all.
I think I'll just get the 7700k, but paying nearly 400 eurobongs for a four cores cpu in 2017 just doesn't feel right.

I think the R3 is exciting because you're potentially looking at a quite fast 4-core chip that will both cheap and energy efficient. Imagine getting 80-90% of 7600k performance at a fraction of the cost.

Personally my budget isn't that tight that it is necessary, but even I would consider it since in reality the most intensive computing I generally do is playing games that are already 5 years old.

Pretty sure he's comparing the Pentium vs R3 and not your PSU mate. 450w is fine.

It's exciting to me because we finally have a general purpose budget CPU with enough performance for people that don't play buggy mess indie games and TRIBBLE A games. Also that Intel has some reasonable competition because really fuck their business practices.

Who uses all those PCIe?
mATX motherboards and cases are both cheaper.

Don't confuse it with mITX.

H2 2017. Don't know exactly. I think Q4 is most likely.
AMD has millions of dollars of orders to fill for laptops before they'll sell many to consumers, I bet.

>potentially looking at a quite fast 4-core chip
But not really..
Zen's big strength is how good its SMT is.
Comparing 4c/4t Zen (you can test that out disabling 4 cores and SMT on an 8 core), against an i5 isn't nearly as favorable as comparing 4c/8t zen to 4c/8t kabylake.
Zen's IPC effectively winds up being higher than Kabylake's if you count SMT as an IPC increase (which you should). But without it, obviously it's lower.

And at probably $120 for the cheapest R3.. why would you not just spend $50 more for the 1400? Or 1500X?
That sounds like almost 50% more money, but AMD's SMT gives up to a 70% performance increase. Not only that, but if you look at the total build cost it should be more like a 10% increase in total build cost for a huge performance increase.

I'd be more interested in a 3c/6t from raven ridge that has a disable iGPU and disabled core but SMT in tact for $90. Now that would be insane for super budget builds and better value and more worth getting than the G4560.
And so would a good APU be worth getting, since you wouldn't really need a GPU, at least not soon.
And unlike with the A6 and A8 APUs and shit, if those got too weak and you did add a dGPU... the CPU still sucked. Same won't be true of a single CCX 4c/8t Ryzen, especially if they dual graphics with Vega.

Unless you need the expansion slots, there's no reason to go ATX/EATX.

In the old days everything needed an expansion slot - almost everyone had video cards, sound cards, modems or ethernet cards, etc. ATX became the standard because you needed all dem slots.

These days motherboards come standard with everything that 90% of people use, so most people only need one expansion slot for a GPU.

Combine this with the fact that cooling systems have become more sophisticated over the years it is easy to build a compact system that doesn't have heat issues.

Basically, why WOULDN'T you want a tiny board? I currently have a full tower and my next build will probably be mITX.

serious question why is this general a thing? anyone who can't pick good components and build a PC using just youtube shouldn't be on Sup Forums to begin with

It sounds like 50% more because it will be. You're right though, but for anyone but gaymers it's perfectly fine. Less heat and power than R5 too ofc.

Okay, thank you Sup Forums.

t. scumbag

>good components
>youtube

You mean components shilled by drones.

didn't even know there were $200 ryzen chips

No, look at the total build cost.

You have an $80 B350 board, $60 psu, $40 case, $150 gpu, and the $120 R3.
That's $450. That sounds right, for an R3 build.
Now you spend $50 more for a 1400 instead.
That's an 11% increase in build cost, not 50%. This is REALLY how you should be looking at things to get the best performance/$ within your budget.

That 11% increase is going to give you on average a 35% increase in performance at least. Probably more like 45%.

Why did you think they called the current ones Ryzen 7?

Is the stock cooler on the 1600 same as in the 1700? I'm hoping to get the 1600 with a good motherboard for overclocking, but if I have to get a better cooler for OCing then I might not be able to get a very goog mb+good ram

Which 1080 has the best aftermarket cooler?

$40 case and $60 PSU in a budget build when I can get a Coolermaster RC-342 with PSU for like $30? Step up sempai.

oh, so ryzen 5 is not even out?

yet people are already shilling for it?

It will be released publicly in five days.

But he's talking about Ryzen 3? Ryzen 5's not out but it's pretty much in the bag, at the very least totally worth waiting to see.

So just to be clear for RYZEN, after looking things up these are the confirmed memory OC speeds from AMD as of now, with BIOS update
>2667mhz - single, 2 slots
>2400mhz - dual, 2 slots
>2133mhz - single, 4 slots
>1866mhz - dual, 4 slots
>So I should stick to these and be safe, right, until they address more speed compatibilities in May.
Real sorry for my shit, my first time OCing anything so of course I'm a bit paranoid.

Do you guys think the Evga Gq Gold 650w 80 Plus is enough for Radeon Crossfire? And what about the new radeon cards?

Someone else will have to confirm but i'm pretty sure the 1600 has the 65w spire cooler and the 1700 has the bigger 95w one.

It's the same silicon, so it's easy to infer/simulate what results are.
And some people got 1400s and 1600s earlier than release date.

Comparisons of i5-7400 to R5 1400 show that the 1400 is at least 35% more powerful on average, as expected, and for less money and a better cooler included.
Though I wouldn't recommend that. There are edge cases where having only 4Mb per L3 cache in some games seems to hurt it. The 1500X looks a lot better, and comes with a better cooler anyway.

Those are officially supported speeds.
Just like Kabylake officially supports 2400mhz max.
Anything more is an overclock.

No, you don't need to drop down to those to be "safe". Doesn't your motherboard have an automatic memory overclocking thing? Like XMP or A-XMP or whatever they're calling it.
>my first time OCing anything so of course I'm a bit paranoid.
You aren't going to blow up your PC by overclocking RAM. Worst that happens is that it's not stable and crashes and you try again.
Or can it not POST if you fuck up so badly? I guess that could be the case, and would suck without dual BIOS or a BIOS reset switch.

Is it only 65w? Shit. I thought it just didn't have the LEDs. The 1400 is rated at 65w TDP yet its cooler is smaller.

Pretty much useless question if you don't explain what cards you're looking at.

>Do you guys think the Evga Gq Gold 650w 80 Plus is enough for Radeon Crossfire
The fuck does this mean?
2 RX460s? (lol)
2 RX480s?
2 Fury X?
The cards have different power consumptions, obviously. Don't be a tard and give more information

Not certain so don't take my word for it but there's definitely a 65w and 95w version and I know the 1700 has the 95w one.

>bought a brand new system
>shipping date postponed three times
>today it should be send
>it doesn't. I called them
>yeah we will send it tomorrow. it will arrive monday/tuesday

I hate this fucking country so much.

I'm pretty sure the 65w TDP one is on the 1400.
And I'm pretty sure the 1500X and 1600 get nearly the same cooler as the 1700 except no LEDs.

Why do ppl live in shitty countries?
just fucking leave

Mini-ITX boards for AM4 - FUCKING WHEN, M8?

Me very retard here. I'm somewhat struggling to buy a PSU. I say somewhat because I've already decided on my model, the EVGA G3 550W.

The problem the cables provided with the PSU. Is it necessary to buy myself a sleeved cable kit, or should I stop being a faggot and just use the stock cables.
I should note that my PC doesn't have a side window. I was just wondering if it would be easier to route the cables and such with the sleeved cable kit.

It does, but I think it's only for supported memory. I don't think I saw the vengeance lpx 3000 on their supported list (the 3200 is on there however).
I tried the a-xmp auto settings, speed automatically set to 2933 and it wouldn't Post I think. It went to an on-off loop, reset the power and was notified that the OC failed. I tried again, but manually set the speed to 2667 and it just works™

1600 or 1500X in budget conscious gaming build for 1080p, and what should I be basing my decision on here?

>should I stop being a faggot and just use the stock cables
Yes. The cables with the G3 are absolutely fine. Use them, save yourself some money, and stop being a sperg.

cablemod is nice.
It's not something you must do now. You can use the stock cables now and change them later.

That sucks. Just wait for next BIOS update and try again, and stick to 2667 until then.

>what should I be basing my decision on here
Whether you want to manually OC or not, and that you may potentially need a better cooler than stock for the 1600 to reach the 3.9ghz or higher than the 1500X does stock.

They're both good. I'm really not sure which to recommend. I guess for pure gaming, may as well go 1500X. But the 1600 obviously has the potential for a simply put 50% increase in power yet the CPU itself is only 15% more.

Alright, thanks.

Late May early June.

I just bought a i5 6600k and a Acer XF240H bmjdpr 24-inch, is this enough for me to run the 144hz meme on my rx 480?

>Whether you want to manually OC or not
Comfortable overclocking, but don't know shit about the specifics of doing so on Ryzen and the feasability of doing it on a cheap-ish B350 board. Hmm.

>may potentially need a better cooler than stock for the 1600
Any recommendations for a decent cooler that'll fit AM4 out of the box? I see a lot of the go-to choices are going to involve ordering fixtures and waiting for them to get mailed out. I know I could get by on the stock cooler for a while but to be honest I'd like to just put the system together and forget about it.

You're officially a cuck, and what games are you talking about?

Should add that I've already got some decent G.Skill TridentZ RAM sitting here so it would need something that'll comfortably clear 44mm RAM chips.

>i5 6600K
>April 2017
I hope you got a good deal on that, senpai. And it's going to depend on what games you're aiming to play.

Siege, GTA, DOOM, and [spoiler] Skull girls[/spoiler]

Just got an RM650x, now there's a dangling PCIe cable in my case.
>Custom cables vs SLI
Which one is the less autistic solution? A second GPU might be more expensive than cable mod, but I certainly have the space, extra watts and could use the extra power once I upgrade to a higher resolution screen.

I hate this.

Nope.

The less autistic solution is not caring about cables inside your PC.

Idk. I know the R5 1600 OC is pretty good for 144 in Siege but it looks like you're going to get the typical stuttering mess you get with a 4c/4t and drop well, well below 144 in that game.
So grats on buying into the overpriced 4c/4t meme. You should return it now that you learned your lesson.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUNAEPcqBJc lmao it's fucking garbage.

I got it for 130$ from a local shop going out of business, the monitor I got a little cheaper because of Prime, should i have gotten a different processor?

there is ANY fucking way to buy crap from USA to the shitty europe?

I just don't want to pay 250 bucks for a fucking rx470

You're not going to get close to consistent 144 in Seige, DOOM or GTA. You should have gotten a different processor and at least a Fury/1070. At least it was cheap desu.

You think a Corsair CX750 is fine for a 6700k + 390x setup?
I dont plan to go super crazy on the overclocking since I wont likely need to at all, but if I do need to crank it up a little in the long-run, you think I got plenty of juice?

Even if your 4c/4t can average 100fps or some shit, or even 144, 4c/8t tends to be the minimum needs for consistency to keep from locking up some times and dropping down under 60fps as a practically guarantee on current games.

>I got it for 130$
Oh shit that's good then. Sell that ASAP before the value drops and you can probably pay for a 1600 or 1600X build.
I think you can probably get close to $200.

>there is ANY fucking way to buy crap from USA
ya move to the USA.
idk did you google it? It's an interesting question. Let us know.
With how big the price difference is sometimes, the import fees may be less.

RX480 is fine for 144fps in a lot of games if it is one you can overvolt enough for 1400-1500mhz overclock. That gets you roughly R9 Fury performance at those clocks.

But it looks like we're getting 1450-1500mhz stock boost RX580s that will do that gauranteed out of the box in less than 2 weeks, so...

A 550w would be fine unless you're overclocking the 6700k enough for it to use like 200 watts. Then 620-650 instead.

I don't usually care about the cables all that much, but I spent all that money on a modular PSU to clean it up and it's perfectly clean except for that one cable sticking out like a sore thumb.

Sweet. I already have the PSU
My brother gave to me because he got a 1000w builders one so he could crossfire some 290xs.
(A little foolhardy I argue, since single card setups are still optimum, price performance wise)

Im waiting to see what AMD do with the X series of their high end GPUs. Might even save for that 1080ti overkill next year.
You still think 750w would be plenty for that? Just trying to think ahead honestly.