I just got an email from Asus asking if i want to do a research interview on the struggles faced when using any branded...

I just got an email from Asus asking if i want to do a research interview on the struggles faced when using any branded laptop

It's in London and it says i chose a time and a cafe and we'll meet and do the interview and theyll give me a free Asus ROG GX860 Buzzard Mouse, and i might win an Asus zenwatch 2

Do you think this is real? It's from [email protected] and it's 60ish miles from me?

Do you think it's worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
sipfs.asus.com:8090/NewSurvey/Questionnaire/Index.aspx?Token=11E953C7-51E1-4045-AA90-CA97B1E51DF0&cCode=GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call corporate and confirm whether or not this is a real program. It might be a scam or something even more sinister (gov operation).

Better safe than sorry.

Says its from Asus VIP service, looks legit

Call you fucking autist

>near public transportation
Ew they want to hear from disgusting poorfarts

It's in central London, nowhere to park, leave your car you get a ticket, public transportation is much easier

Show all the headers.

>com.tw
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>he can't afford the plebremoval charge

>invite you feedback us

Nigga I'm 19 with only student loans as income and no car, how the fuck else do you want me to get to London, I'm taking the train and bus go fuck yourself fucking turk lover

>no matter what laptop are you currently using
>or what brand do you have
>ASUS Next Laptop products
>ten will be randomly to deliver
>Non-British date format

I don't see any problems here. Go claim that free mouse.

the grammar in that email is fucking awful.
do asus even have an office in L O N D O N ?

you know
asus hq located at Taiwan

You know you can spoof email addresses, right? Follow the advice of:
It sounds fishy to me. It's odd to have a random PC/motherboard manufacturer email a random customer out of the blue, and offer them free shit if they meet up with them at a public cafe. Are you a kiddie diddler user? Maybe CIA just wants to have a chat :^)

Pretty sure tw is one of those countries that do not or did not allow individual domains, like for example co.uk

I've seen worse engrish in asus motherboard manuals.

Looks absolutely legit, go for it OP ;^)

asus.tw redirects to asus.com
There is no asus.com.tw

No, like this. There could be multiple relays.

plz
>Domain Name: asus.com.tw Registrant: 華碩電腦股份有限公司 Asustek Computer Inc no.15,li-te road,peitou, taipei, R.O.C. Taipei Taiwan
www.asus.com.tw redirects to asus.com/tw

what the hell did I type in?

ok guys, im asking on a live asus chat now

will hopefully find out if its legit

good call

asus.com.tw throws error
www.asus.com.tw redirects
fucking chinks cannot setup their web server

ok, live chat guy said they are not currently conducting any user researches and would strongly advise to disregard the e-mail

i sent the contents of the email to the live chat guy to see what they think

Let us know the results plz

sipfs.asus.com:8090/NewSurvey/Questionnaire/Index.aspx?Token=11E953C7-51E1-4045-AA90-CA97B1E51DF0&cCode=GB

thats the site if u want to check, i filled it out so if its fake they only got my name and e-mail

guy said thanks for the info and to wait a moment please

lol u were gonna get robbed op

Did you own any Asus products prior to this? Or register/fill out your email to their official site in the past?

yeah i bought a laptop a 1-2 years ago and filled out some stuff about being a member

also i need to talk to uk support, was accidentally talking to usa support but he said the email was legit

Pls be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

talking to uk support now, just sent a picture of the e-mail and waiting for a response

alright lads, uk support says its a proper interview

no butt rape or anything

inb4 butt rape