Google Play Music now streams in India, All Access costs Rs 89 per month

>Google Play Music now streams in India, All Access costs Rs 89 per month

That's right. That's Rs 89 a month. $1 a month.

One fucking dollar.

How is this fair? Why do they get the entire library for so cheap?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I love Google now

Because that's an entire month's salary for them.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OK.

Triggered pajeet detected

...how about using a VPN to gain access to an indian IP and get a cheap indian subscription yourself instead of crying?

I earn Rs 32,00,000 a year here. (That's $50k USD.)

This costs Rs 89 a month. That's Rs 1068.

That's 0.03% of my pay.

You'll need an Indian credit card. I think I'm going to ask my Indian friend here if he can ask some of his family back home to do this for me.

>unironically using video game money as your currency
>all those zeroes from inflation

>32,00,000
wtf pajeet l2 type numbers if you insist on using that shitty "3 digits every comma"-notation
>3,200,000

>32,00,000

You guys can't even count, do you think anyone will believe in how much you make a year, whatever that value is?

>"can't even count"
>invented the modern number system
uh oh

ITT: unemployed Anons whose only exposure to Pajeets is through memes

Make a virtual credit card using an indian VPN connection? sheesh

Yeah, look how the mighty have fallen. From creating number systems, to shitting in streets and worshiping toilets as deities.

Still too much

yeah but do they accept poo?

That's the exact same reason why FL Studio Signature bundle costs 182 euro in poland and 289 euro anywhere else
people don't earn the same amount of money in every country and some companies are smart enough to lower the price so they can actually sell anything

Why don't you stop relying on your ancestor's glory and go out and make a decent image for your country other than designated shitting streets and open sewers? Oh, because you're too busy boasting about your income on an anonymous taiwanese drama film forum.

>when someone does well - "stop boasting man"
>when someone doesn't do well - "POO IN THE LOO"

listen pajeet, keep your horseshit to stack overflow and reddit. shitskins aren't welcome here.

>someone
No, just Indians

>this thread
so much poo...

Don't try and hide behind "someone". This is targeted at Indians, nobody else. As a whole you're a disgrace to programming. Every time a pajeet touches a computer it brings shame to the programming community

> As a whole you're a disgrace to programming
Good thing they won't be getting in through a H-1B anymore

cost reflects the local market.

wouldnt the content be limited to more indian stuff?

i know that netflix here in canada doesnt have the same shit as netflix USA because each country has different distribution deals.

That's is normal price policy for poor countries. In Ukraine for example google play music costs $2,20, apple music in between $5 per month, steam games basically are twice cheaper then in western countries.

the price fixing on the Steam market is pretty excessive

Steam tells devs what price point is better for their product on each market, and sometimes the difference is way above 80% of the price on other regions

just as an example: the price of Resident Evil 7 on Steam, all across the world

spot who is getting cucked, and why they finally introduced region locking

This, most Indians wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise

They just want to listen to their Bollywood songs anyway

nope, full catalog lol

Fuckin A

>finally introduced region locking
really? what do you mean exactly?
BRASIL here, -47% for many years already there is a warning during purchase that these item can only be activated in account located in russia, brasil, mexico...
do you mean it was just a warning up till now?
im surprised to see Japan in the reduced price as well, i guess they arent easily cucked by the idea of "renting games"

POO

why tho
isn't bollywood music enough for you lot?

>im surprised to see Japan in the reduced price as well, i guess they arent easily cucked by the idea of "renting games"
Can you read? There is literally no fucking data on Japan, they're not on the chart at all you retard

I heard that they have their own space program and are going to be a superpower by 2020.

>This costs Rs 89 a month. That's Rs 1068.

I...what?

Oh no, Some random faggot told me to go to Sup Forums I must leave at once! Yeah, because that always works

well they are technically on the chart just down as N/A for both columns. Why is that?

>streaming

I don't know, there's no identifying information about what the chart is actually fucking about.

wtf Indians aren't Arabic...

educate yourself son, Arabic numbers come from Indian numbers.

educate yourself son, Indian numbers come from Lizard people numbers

1068 an year I guess

It's cheaper when google doesn't have to pay for bathrooms

D E S I G N A T E D

>89 * 12 = 1068

jesus man are you that basic?

They earn far less than people does in developed countries.
It is fair.

Expecting people to just intrinsically understand what you're talking about without any explanation is a signt hat you are either a toddler or have severe autism.

Try to justify your stupidity all you want, doesn't make you any less stupid

>signt hat
>Expecting people to just intrinsically understand what you're talking about without any explanation

really makes you think

>a typo is the same as literal autism

Also, its right there in the fucking post. 89 per month so 1068. Its implied that the larger number is a years worth of payments, or else why bother mentioning the per motnh cost? If you can't extrapolate something that simple, then you're beyond help

>How is this fair?
Head of Google and all the execs are PAJEETS!!!!

Stay mad.

>2017
>using an OS and phone made for Pajeets by Pajeets
ISHYGDDT

It's a "Sup Forums doesn't understand how being loss leader to gain marketshare works" episode

These ones are my fav

>$1.38/month

Why bother trying to profit?

Partially true. Cost reflects the market, as an user mentioned earlier. If this was a comparison of Google Play prices vs. I dunno, Spotifiy, Then you'd be absolutely correct

They're currently undercutting Apple right now.

Irrelevant. Post was about the pricing strategy of one service in different countries, not the pricing strategy of multiple services

I'm so tired of app stores and shit like steam charging two dollars for a game when it's $60 plus tax in the first world, fuck you poor people.

Spotify is free if you know what you're doing

apple music currently has more subscribers than spotify only because their free trial is longer than spotify's is.

Go live in India,
Then you will see why it's fair ranjeet.

How does it feel to be the Donal Trump of India?

> what is vpn

Someone figure out if this works with a vpn

You need an Indian credit card. Not happening.

And don't fuck with virtual credit cards. Google will suspend your entire account.

the fuck has that got to do with the difference google plays pricing strategy based on country?

I don't believe you.What do you do?

he reads a script to troubleshoot Vista wifi issues

google loves pajeets because there are so many of them
>gazillion pajeets paying $1 for google music
>sell all their data for much more
google truly knows how to make money

how

probably high frequency trading or something like that

This. Google will be the worlds next superpower

Yeah I saw some dude on /biz/ who made $5000 in one morning.

How's that cash ban goin' for you, poo?

>>>/Loo/

No the fucking did not Pajeet. Grow the fuck up and stop claiming others work.

Its some bull shit original research that Pajeets did on Wikipedia and managed to change the article to "Hindu-Arabic" numerals, when there really is no such fucking thing.
There is no evidence of the base 10 numbering system existing in India before the Middle East, and even then, they literally started referring to shit from Ancient parts of Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan as Pajeet contributions.

Cliffs. Pajeets really are the most insecure and disgusting, not to mention useless members of society.

Torrents are still free faggots

stay mad af cumskins lmao

t.poo

>>>my600lb