Ask an Indian immigrant working as a SDE at Google (MTV) anything. Been here for 2.5 years now

Ask an Indian immigrant working as a SDE at Google (MTV) anything. Been here for 2.5 years now.

>pic unrelated, generic smart Indian kid

nice clock ahmed

go back

Have you figured out yet how to use a toilet?

Not yet, I've taken up the American way of sharting in the mart nowadays.

Why would I when I make $170k an year here?

>170k
Does Google really pay that much?

More like 170k rupees.

Did you learn to use the toilet?

Why is Sup Forums so unfunny and unoriginal? It's gotten to the point where the same "roast" question is being asked even when it has already been replied to.

>smart Indian kid
Obvious troll.

D E S I G N A T E D

I'm from India, retard.

Obviously the answer is no.

POO

How did you get hired by google? Are you the "we are not racist a racist company so we are hiring niggers" kid or are you actually talented? What are the requirements?

IN

then shouldn't you be shitting in a street, or drinking sewage water from the ganges?
why don't you do yourself a favor and get out of that worthless shithole of a country?

post a timestamped photo of your Indian passport and your Google hat

What's your LDAP in Gteams? I'd like to verify this

cantbeatpajeet

I'm not going to lie: getting hired in the tech industry has a lot of luck. You need to do well in the interviews and that hugely depends on the interviewer. You need to be at the top of your form on that day.

But I guess some amount of talent is required as well. I mean, I've been addicted to computers since the age of 12, so that really helped me get started early on.

Yes, let me just go ahead and blow away my identity.
>inb4 fake

Do they let you shit on the floor?

How is posting a picture of a passport that 1 billion people have and a hat that 60,000 people have blowing away your identity?

Meh, I don't need you to believe me. And I don't have my noogler hat with me anymore. It has almost been three years.

so are you actually under threat of being sent back ?

He was never here in the first place. He's just making shit up.

Ye, I know that luck also plays in. What were the questions/tasks during that interview? I am currently living in germany and want to work as a Dev in similar firms. Did you show references of work like your github page for example? Did they roll out a whiteboard (not memeing ^^)

Not really. I make way more than whatever they minimum they're going to put on the salary. In fact, the Trump administration is making things easier for me (and people like me working in top companies) by cutting out all the infosys-tata-wipro retards.

You don't make shit. You are making everything up.

good on you senpai

I can't quite remember the details. There were four or five interviews. Most questions were pretty basic: just clarify that you're on the same page as the interviewer, then work out a basic example. Then start with a naive solution. Then slowly move on to the tougher questions.

It's not really difficult if you prepare for it. As for the questions themselves: I was asked a couple of questions on dynamic programming, a question involving matrices, and something on graphs (haha sorry, it's been a while).

POO IN THE LOO
And go back.

Do you really think 1 billion people in India have a passport?

Just post a timestamped picture of your Indian passport them. I will send you $50 through Paypal or BTC or whatever if you do.

Whatever helps you sleep at night in your basement.

Vuold you have access to any google account?

Lol I'll make 50 bucks in like 15 minutes.

Sure thing.

Obviously no. I don't work on the gmail team anyway (not that most there would have access either).

Or do you mean full access to all google things? That's not available to almost anyone.

Ok, I'll send you $1000 through Paypal if you post a timestamped picture of your Indian passport.

cool, thanks for the offer

You can't even prove that you're Indian, much less that you work for Google, and you're still continuing to role play on the internet? How sad.

but this is an anonymous image board not reddit, nobody has to prove anything in regards to identities

Nobody is asking for your identity.

Do you miss shitting outside?

another ugly, smelly indian stinking up america

I hate iit graduates.

Well, we're better indeed. Genetically supreme, intellectually unmatched.

Kys my dude
Or go back to Quora

lol don't hate immigrants mang
hate the fags who refuse to leave such a shitty fucking country