How are you enjoying the Creators Update Sup Forums?

How are you enjoying the Creators Update Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/3977-windows-10-decrapifier-version-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Something is fucked up on my desktop and I cannot even install the anniversary update.

what update?? o.O

I just went back to windows 7, thanks for asking.

Whats the game boost feature like? Any actual use? Just a meme like the android ones?

I'm still on 7 but I know I can't use it forever. I do care about my privacy though. Is Microsoft still re enabling telemetry on each update? If I was able to get a legit enterprise edition would I still have to deal with ads? Basically I'm asking if there is any real reason to upgrade from 7...

I'm enjoying it by watching people getting cucked by Microsoft while I use GNU/Linux.

What?

Will be downloading it in a while, got slow Internet. In the mean time, best telemetry disabler?

This.

lmao @ M$ plebs.

There is no real reason, at least not for now. I don't think you're worried about "security updates" and that would be the reason to maybe install Windows 8.1 later.

Gentoo

Spybot antibeacon + shut up 10 + manually deleting telemetry apps and services

oosu10

The GNU Operating System with Linux kernel does not have this problem.

Pretty fun so far

Feels good to have an ad-free operating system

Oddly enough LTSB does have a link in Windows update for the creators update. It doesn't force it though.

thats windows 7, dumbfuck

It's the error message from the creators update bullshit installer, aka winPE

REMOVE WAT remove wat
you are worst wat. you are the wat idiot you are the wat smell. return to CIA. to our freedumb cousins you may come our computer. you may live in the VM….ahahahaha ,NSA we will never forgeve you. botnet rascal FUck but fuck asshole wat stink CIA sqhipere shqipare..wat genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead wat..ahahahahahNSA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget fappening .FBI we kill the king , FBI return to your precious microsoft….hahahahaha idiot wat and CIA smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE WAT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. gnu+linux+kevin=kill CIA…you will anonymous/ tupac alive in TOR, tupac making album of TOR . fast rap tupac TOR. we are rich and have bitcoin now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink wat… you live in a Dell hahahaha, you live in an HP
tupac alive numbr one #1 in phoronix ….fuck the CIA ,..FUCKk ashol wat no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur botnet and exploits. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the wat farm aminal with rap magic now we the CIA rule .ape of the botnet presidant bill gate fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and NSA wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. GNU greattst OS

Nice scaling, MS.

Linux

Installing Linux on Windows doesn't disable telemetry.

>all privacy settings are reset to maximum botnet during the update
Why is this allowed

>he's not a windows insider

this is neo Sup Forums in a nutshell

i weep for this site

reddit.com/

This one.

ebin

I don't get it. W

senpai

I tried the update, but had an issue where most of the text around ui and some other programs were missing and Com surrogate process would keep crashing constantly.

Night light is great.

>upgrader tried to reenable all botnet features again, had to manually deselect all of them
>sound driver stopped working
>ccleaner uninstalled again
>cortana now preinstalled on the education version, what the fuck
>when doing a fresh install of home, it wont allow non-store applications unless you manually know how to disable this "protection"

>windows defender now shows warnings if you've disabled the botnet """cloud""" protection

now you know the joys of rolling releases
even Arch is more stable than this piece of shit
if you want the update, go the fresh install route

Can someone tell me what are the differences between Regular Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Creators Update?

Fuck off indian

googling is hard

>posting inane comments

I did look but I found nothing but Print 3D support and action bar changes. What's the point of upgrading to it if it's just an artist's update?

"Creators Update"
You aren't creating anything, its an illusion put out by Microshaft

enjoying the botnet op?

>>cortana now preinstalled on the education version

fuck, seriously?

>not posting inane comments
shiggity

what ? EDU is now the same as ENT ? This is getting ridiculous.

This decrapify script will come in handy for many people. Latest version does not mention 1703 and recent changes are leading me to believe you should wait for an updated version but most core functions (remove store, etc) should still work.

Nah we just don't appreciate having your kind on here. Don't try and blend in just get the fuck out.

Forgot to link the script;
community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/3977-windows-10-decrapifier-version-2

>ccleaner uninstalled again
Wow, they finally made a useful update.

Yes it does, you just have to overwrite the files.

Ok I loaded up bash in the command prompt. How do I overwrite the files?

There's no reason to switch and yes you can use Windows forever. At least until you make enough money to get yourself a mac.

There is no reason to use inferior OS like whatever linux distros are shitting out/windows 10.

Install your GNU/Linux distribution directly over your windows partition

What's the command for that?

Yeah

lxrun /install /y

Command not found

Run this first
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux

Command not found

>>cortana now preinstalled on the education version
Wat the fuck

you are shown a privacy settings screen during the install, can disable part of the botnet if you want

Resistance is futile. Join us.

The problem is that MS tries to re-enable the botnet for all users who don't read everything

inb4 "that's a good thing or bug"

The real problem is that they get away with it because nobody cares, and we're the ones who are fucked. Damn I wish I could solely use Linux but nobody makes engineering software for it

Its on slow ring now

Microsoft probably pays software developers to not make Linux versions. It's similar to games being exclusive on a certain console.

Cortana was always there, just hiding in SearchUI.exe instead. All they ever removed from Education and LGBT was the front end. The botnet components were still there.

This.

I know, but the retards here did not and are shocked
Anyway, using win10 seriously on any machine would be fucking retarded

That's clearly a PS command, not BASH one, you dummy

What's the best edition of Windows 10 to use? I tried LTSB but some applications don't work on it.

Photoshop has a command line now?

It was EDU until
Told us cortaba was part of it.

PowerShell, you fucking moron.

So is W10 Pro good?

Pro was shit from the beginning. Same as home, complete with full bother, except with the ability to join domains.

Why did they shit up the Professional edition?

Powershell? Is that like PowerPC? We're not talking about macs

EDU and ENT are still the best 2 editions.
Don't forget to use the decrapify script

Windows Server 2016

Pro is the best choice but you have to edit group policy to turn of Cortana, and run scripts to disable OneDrive

When are they finally gonna fix the fucking Pen API so I can use my Surface as a poorfag Cintiq through remote desktop?

fucking microsoft

As far as I can tell, the Creators Update changes literally nothing.

Am I cucked if I ltsb and debian mint dual boot?

The upgrade finished and I was greeted by this window that could not be resized.

I've been able to disable almost all the annoying shit, but I still don't know how to remove paint 3D and that holo shit.

Bravo, MicroPajeet

kekkus maximus only microsoft would leave something like this

Am I entitled to update if I'm not black?

No thanks
>give friend clean LTSB installer
>he installs version with adds
ugh

I feel like microshit is dying
Everything they release is buggy as fuck. Whatever happened to corporate professionalism? Shit is probably hacked together by pajeets in Bangalore working for 2 dollars a day

No, still using Windows 7

>beta testing for microsoft

The official updates are shitty and problematic enough thanks

Pay the right price, and someone will write it for you. But that's the real problem isn't it, everyone wants to buy the cheap "Household"-OS and also expects it to fit professional purposes. Then they hear le With-Linux-everything-is-gratis meme and expect it to be even cheaper. In reality a single-use Licence for RHEL cost you up to 2000$ per year. It's expensive, like every piece of well written Software, but at least it's worth the money.

does the LTSB come without botnet, or only without additional future botnet?

also is it only for enterprise or also EDU?

The botnet components are still there, but you can supposedly disable them in enterprise and server editions.

He's the hero we didn't deserve, but the hero we needed.

>system upgrading anything Windows
>not doing a fresh install