I got perma banned from my favourite game for TK'ing some faggot. Turns out that faggot was a game Dev

I got perma banned from my favourite game for TK'ing some faggot. Turns out that faggot was a game Dev.

I want to evade the ban, so I need to fool the installation into thinking im using another computer.

How do?

install gentoo

Boo hoo my actions had consequences

Uninstall every file you can find. Dig around in %appdata% and your registry, deleting everything relevant. Get a new MAC and external IP address. Reinstall.

Magnets to the OS hard drive will make it reset it's built in sys id, which is whats used for most of the software, for example free trials.

Nope. Nothing to do with IP. Its something physically in my PC. Motherboard perhaps? Or windows CD key.

How to fool it into thinking I have another sys id?

I even reinstalled windows to no avail.

You may be HWID banned. Spoof all hwids, delete all files that the game uses to identify you. Id you are gamebannned and you gotta rebuy it.

why would anyone want to help someone who acts like a tool in online games?

i might want to play that game at some point in the future and not have to deal with idiots

What game

Why not just use this moment to assess your life, and consider using it for more productive activities? Instead of being a faggot on some video game, why not take up reading, learn a new programming language, or failing all that, just study more so you are more marketable and get a better job?

Trust me, you will thank me later.

Ok so the game is an online military simulation. I had an infantry squad and we ran back to defend one of our outposts that was being attacked.

Now as you know in warfare the APC and Tanks are supposed to support infantry advancing.

Well this fuck was in his APC in the middle of nowhere trying to get his own K:D ratio high, but in the process leave our entire infantry undefended and getting slaughtered by enemy armor.

I went up to the APC and told him but he didn't listen so I gave him 2 minutes worth of warnings, threatening to shoot him. He didnt listen so BAM.

Serious answer here

Install linux and look up how to mask every Hardware ID and use a VPN and buy the game again.

I hope you use this knowledge to troll the dev.

Is it IP bound?
>reset your router, you'll be assigned with a new IP
Is it account bound?
>make a new one, do the above just in case
Is it local data bound?
>use Your Uninstaller to remove the game, remove all of it's registry files either manually or via CCleaner. Manually find any potential leftover files and folders and remove them.
Should you kill yourself because you're too autistic to play co-op games?
>Yes

Videogames usually can't fetch your motherboard or windows CD key, only malware or system tools do that.

>HWID
Thanks.

I posted in vain

The sys id is stored on an internal part of the hard drive, try to find a strong enough magnet, when nulled it will create a new one on boot.

The created sys id can be seen at the start of the boot if you are fast enough.

>add feature to the game
>ban people for using that feature

KEK
E
K

No problem. Be a cunt and have fun.

>Dig around in %appdata% and your registry, deleting everything relevant.
Did you skip this part? Eat glass kid, play better games

Fuck off cretin

what game my man? arma, squad? pls respond

I'm proud of you user, you showed that loser who's the boss!

/thread