Europeans will still use English in their official documents and parliamentary sessions even if the UK leaves the EU

>Europeans will still use English in their official documents and parliamentary sessions even if the UK leaves the EU
>Europeans will literally, LITERALLY, continue to use the language of a nation that scorns them over their own
>German and French will NEVER be anywhere near as relevant as English, even in their own countries
>The UK has totally and irreversibly cucked Europe

>Europeans will still use English in their official documents and parliamentary sessions even if the UK leaves the EU

I haven't thought about it. Is this true lads? I for once wouldn't mind English losing is position to French as lingua franca.

Hey, look at it this way: Spain has not been in the américas for over a century, yet Spanish is the language of South America, Central America and, in just a few years, North America.

The language of South America is Portuguese.

Not that it's something to be proud of though

Nah, it's Spanish, it doesn't matter that it's not the most spoken.
Even the world still thinks Brazilians speak.

>said the country that doesn't even have its own language

in terms of cucking you're worse lol, and to top it off you're basically 3rd world. lmao hahahaha

Don't forget equatorial guinea and west sahara.

>The language of South America is Portuguese.
So it's spanish and meme spanish

>his country speaks language of foreign origins

>Even the world still thinks Brazilians speak.
The world mostly thinks Spain is a poor brown shithole with lazy manlets who go to the beach after waking up from their 4th daily siesta.

It doesn't matter what the world thinks since it's not true, what matters is what really is true.

Just meme spanish.

Hey look at it this way we're all Spanish descendants and Spanish is our first language, not only that but Spanish prose is alive and has had worldwide recognition thanks to Latin America in that last century you talk about. So no Manolo, I don't see how that is relevant.

we....harbor...no shame.

The EU should do German, would be nice to see
They have the most seats anyway

Funk dat. Germany already wields too much real power over the EU. I'd hate to see it get symbolic as well.

Almost half of the EU is Romance-speaking, we would never allow that, sorry to break it to you.

>a swede talking about cucking
lmao

I'm just memeing, I know it's not the same situation.
But yes, it is relevant to some extent since you didn't evolve Spanish, like Castilla did with Latin, so you are ultimately using a language that is not "your own".
Also, LatAm verse is better than LatAm prose; use it as example instead that entry level literature.

>Spaniards """"evolved"""" Spanish with an objective in mind, probably identity construction

It's my own just as much it's your since I learned the same way you did, from my parents and them from theirs and so on going back to Latin.
BTW it's obviously impossible to say objectively which art expression is ""better"". I mentioned prose just on basis of the peak influence it has had world wide for the last century of so.

Have you ever heard how Chileans speak Spanish? That shit is another language. I don't doubt it will be designated as such officially in 30-40 years.

english is way 2 simple to get replaced

I'm not saying it was an objective looked forward to, but that it happened.
It's not really impossible to tell which one is better, just reading a good poet to them go back to a good novelist is like seeing a language being mutilated.
I'd say Ruben Darío's poetic influence had a larger lasting presence throughout the international scene than any novelist.

Yes, I have tried to understand Chileans, and while it's completely impossible to do so orally, written Chilean Spanish is readable.

>Says the mejicano

*Turns on El Chavo*
*Sips from his Simpsons cup*

Che choríz??¿
Ejejejejejejee

well memed