/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anons are still working out that Yupoo thing in case anyone missed it • user gets a fingerprint reader for his Redmi Note 3 Pro • user gets a u-Grip for DSLR cameras, looks to be a quality product • user's new Cube tablet arrived • user receives a soldering iron >Old news
user binge opened a lot of packages
• user's new KZ earbuds don't fit as snugly as his Fonge earbuds
• After three months of waiting and a refund later user finally gets his Rock Zircons
• AliExpress 7th Anniversary Sale has caused some delays in shipping of products
• user finds some Vans shoes that don't look right
• Xiaomi now even makes botnet sneakers
• user just got his knife sharpener
• Normies are trying to chink normies by overpricing chink shit
• user finds a rebranded XML-T6
• user is happy with his KZ ZS3

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/dikoration/32742071565.html
aliexpress.com/item/KingMa-Double-Dual-Charger-2-Pack-For-Sony-NP-FW50-Battery-Alpha-7-a7-7R-a7R/32321263920.html
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-Price-Lens-Mount-Adapter-Ring-M42-NEX-For-M42-Lens-And-SONY-NEX-E-NEX3/32579466679.html
aliexpress.com/item/Camera-Bag-Case-Leather-Case-for-Digital-Camera-Sony-A5100-A5000-Free-Ship/32298797140.html
aliexpress.com/item/Metal-Camera-Quick-Release-Waist-Belt-Strap-Buckle-Holster-Button-Mount-Clip-for-DSLR/32424338849.html
v.yupoo.com/contact/ncxiefu/
aliexpress.com/item/i/2032739923.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11
gallantry.com/products/dango-t01-tactical-tactical-multi-tool-wallet-raw-hide-raw-aluminum?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=34951839310
aliexpress.com/item/REEBOW-GEAR-Molle-Spec-Ops-EDC-Pouch-Tactical-Tool-Organizer-Outdoor-Travel-Hiking-Camping-Accessories-Bag/32444487903.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.YgHreG
londisksd.aliexpress.com/store/800755
aliexpress.com/store/1748085
aliexpress.com/store/2343216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nuke lithuania

hello Sup Forumsentoo men
can you point me to a "rolex" look alike watch? not a replica, but a chinese branded one like curren, megir etc... I tried searching but no luck

>They are not grounded for most models.
Meh. I will stay away from those, I want to start a new hobby and avoid dying while learning.

Depends.
You should generally check if chink devices are actually grounded.

Those sub 5$ irons are completely unsafe and should be absolutely avoided.
But the TS100 on the other hand is very safe if you use a proper PSU.

Check reviews where people disassemble them.

North-Eastern Scania.

Nope not grounded. It's cheap but I should be able to get by with it until I graduate. I'll prolly buy a nice Edsyn later on.

One nuke should be enough, because you know what happened to Japan

>if you use a proper PSU.
Such as?

Also what about the USB ones? Like these two anons suggested?

I use my thinkpad power brick for it (had to stolder together a small adapter for the connector)

What's the serious consensus on the Doogee Shoot 1? Is it really a hit or a miss? There's some nice photos over at /spg/ and kimovil says its $99 only.

fuck off Doogee shill

Nice chink decorations?

aliexpress.com/item/dikoration/32742071565.html

Kys

As I bought a System Camera a few weeks back, I got:

Batteries for it: aliexpress.com/item/KingMa-Double-Dual-Charger-2-Pack-For-Sony-NP-FW50-Battery-Alpha-7-a7-7R-a7R/32321263920.html
Work great, currently have better performance than stock

M42 to E-Mount
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-Price-Lens-Mount-Adapter-Ring-M42-NEX-For-M42-Lens-And-SONY-NEX-E-NEX3/32579466679.html
Works great for fucking around with some free lenses I got from a local thrift shop

A5100 leather case
aliexpress.com/item/Camera-Bag-Case-Leather-Case-for-Digital-Camera-Sony-A5100-A5000-Free-Ship/32298797140.html
Beautiful, works great. Only downside: No access to battery compartment, therefore making it hard to remove battery

Viltrox quick-release mount for camera-thread stuff
aliexpress.com/item/Metal-Camera-Quick-Release-Waist-Belt-Strap-Buckle-Holster-Button-Mount-Clip-for-DSLR/32424338849.html
Great, will come in useful during my travels in the summer. Easily clippable with one hand, holds on tight. Put the mount on a backpack strap, holds the camera comfortably, out of annoying territory and within reach.

Just broke/got a broken led driver, need one before the end of april. What are shipping times like from banggood to Norway. Do they have NL warehouses or something?

I can't get to v.yupoo.com/contact/ncxiefu/ which is in OP as a cheap replica watch thing with cute asians (but probably men) customer support.

Is it down or is it my ISP screwing with me again or China banning me because I run a Tor node?

It resolves to 115.231.100.110 and traceroute ends at 202.97.58.149.

summoning lithu

Got this in the post today
It's certainly not real leather, and it isn't as snug as I would've liked it to be, but for £6 (sale price) it gets the job done

The embossing of the windows logo isn't the best. Some of the lines overrun each other.
aliexpress.com/item/i/2032739923.html

Have a (you) for shared interest

Just hold one moment good sir, our own Norwegian resident and chink shit expert, Iver Dickinson, will get in contact with you and answer all your questions while giving you a blow-job.

Most "Genuine" leather is worse than fake plastic leather in my opinion.

I'll bump this.

I need RGB lights in my red Ford Transit L 1990 so that Glenn Robin can pound my ass while I have epileptic seizures

reported for thread derailing

its fake leather but it's one of the nicer feeling fake leathers I've delt with
when I think back on it, when I was in the store buying my Surface they had some leather sleeves and they worse than the one I got today

I have better experiences buying chink pleather products than I have buying genuine leather in southern europe on holiday from actual leather workers.

Cheapest (and decent) tablet to read papers and science related reviews on pdf format?

how do I effectively lie and convince chinks that i didn't receive my package and get a full refund?

I really want to buy Xiaomi redemi note 4
>Under 200$
>Huuge battery
>3 GB RAM and 64 GB memory
I kinda think that the finger print scanner is an over kill
Is there any other options?

FUCK
Dispute or nah?

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

theres a reason its cheap :)
100% dispute
free stuff man

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11

4:3 aspect ratio, 2048 x 1536resolution = perfect for reading

Write a paragraph or two with elaborated grammar and a passive-agressive attitude.

Make sure you get the Snapdragon version, not the Mediatek one

thanks
does it still work even if it has tracking?

anoybody tried Copic replicas or (supposedly) good coloring markers in general?

KZ ATE
yay or nay ?

I have never disputed before.
What do I do?

not chinese, but its invicta's only good watch. The Invicta 8926ob

Worked for me.

But keep in mind it was something cheap and I had made some orders before.

Also drop a threat about negative reviews.

Chinks fear negative reviews more than death.

you dispute it
theres a button in your "my orders" menu

>theres a reason its cheap :)
what is it?

hit dispute in orders
provide proof
wait for them to give you a mediocre offer
reject it
wait for papa ali to step in

That thing looks really tacky and bloated.

I would unironically wear an f91w over that.

spent 150 eur on chink clothes and decided that i just want free stuff
thanks again
i dont know i dont own anything chinese

When shit gets real, the cute Chinese customer support girls with appealing English names are replaced by Tobey.

Wouldn't this fall for "refund only"?
and possibly partial refund

infamous scamer vitols browsing these threads now

you really want to be a nigger?

yeah, not for everyone, but cant deny its almost an exact homage to rolex, minus the invicta branding. Also good quality and accurate automatic hacking movement

Get a job so you don't have to be a nigger clutching onto your parent's allowance you sack of shit

Daily reminder to always hardball chinks.

Every single time they give shit to me I reply with "Expect no further orders".

Never fails.

yeah
fuck chinks they make enough already
thanks
make more than your entire country
i dont know
i think you should chose the first one, and deny the sellers offer to get full refund from aliexpress

t. aliexpress shop owner

>i think you should chose the first one, and deny the sellers offer to get full refund from aliexpress
Okay, I will do that because it's not like I'm not satisfied with product or anything. It is not what it should have been.
>inb4 tsundere

fuck off 0utsider

as an american we must do all that is in our powers to slow down the chinese economic monster
but make sure you insult him

who?!

Is this good enough?

add "I will have to leave a negative review unless i get a refund"

Got it, thanks.

Has anyone made any advances on the fake watches yupoo page?

Here is a template for anyone dealing with refunds/claims

Dear Ching Chong Chinamen,

I want my fucking money, or else I leave bad review.

t. A proud Westerner.

DO NOT ALTER THIS MESSAGE

nice censored Australian timezone

Lol did you guys really find out about yuooo now?

Pardon?

Why did you make this thread so early?

It was made at bump limit but a lot of messages got deleted afterwards

So while browsing fro things to buy I found this and though it was cool...

gallantry.com/products/dango-t01-tactical-tactical-multi-tool-wallet-raw-hide-raw-aluminum?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=34951839310

Naturally I thought there might be chink equivalent but there wasn't. So I've decided to buy this sometime down the road....

aliexpress.com/item/REEBOW-GEAR-Molle-Spec-Ops-EDC-Pouch-Tactical-Tool-Organizer-Outdoor-Travel-Hiking-Camping-Accessories-Bag/32444487903.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.YgHreG

And fill it with stuff. What would you guys fill it with? I know there's some obvious things, but is there anything you suggest?

Speaking of refunds:
I ordered a couple of pens in January. I extended quite a few times and no luck and the last one will expire in 20ish days.

I think I waited for too long, I should, shouldn't I?

So what stuff are you waiting for to arrive? Here's my current Gearbest orders still underway.

Can't wait to check out that fucking telescope.

>chink guitar pedals
Interesting...

It was made at bump limit but then all the Doogee spam was deleted.

Can we get a mod here for a change? Ban all discord screenshots and anything drama related
even this

you know that noisegate will actually give you more noise, right?

Londisk, either model 4K+ for ~$105 (200GB, U3) or ~$185 (256GB, U3), Robot for ~$160 (200GB, U1, purple or red), or Extreme for ~$180 (256GB, U1).

londisksd.aliexpress.com/store/800755
aliexpress.com/store/1748085
aliexpress.com/store/2343216
They have three stores, no idea why.

Was it really?

I don't even understand what the screenshots are trying to say, they're all of Comfy saying normal enough things. It's creepy.

Already got some, they're ok. Also got a 10-slot power adapter for the pedals but that's shit, don't get the Caline one from DX.

They have great percussion stuff as well, I'm going to order their cymbals next and see how awful those are.

Most probably. But for 20 bucks I'm willing to try. Besides, the looper's what I'm really excited about.

Nice try, memeliar

>$33 for a mystery bag

You know that intrigued me. Should we request a follow-up from the user?

I just purchased 20 RMN4 Qualcomm.

Wish me luck selling them(and let's hope customs doesn't seize them).

You can't win if you don't play.

DO IT
Remember, after confirming that you have received the goods, you have 15 days to open dispute

Batteries need some cycles to reach 100% capacity.

I have bad habit for these lucky bags even I know that I will get chink'd.

In theory it should be 4k sport camera, but you never know what old stock gearbest got.

>Mexico
>let's hope customs doesn't seize them
huehue

You maybe right, but they did not advertised about it :^)

I just sent a screenshot of this post to the mexican customs

>20 Pieces
you starting your own store Pablo?

Alright, planning on disputing anyway.
>15 days to open dispute when confirming
If only it arrives though

Thanks man

Your welcome
I'm shocked that these very simple and basic things has little to none actual visibility, as if it was obvious to everyone lurking these threads. I have been lurking quite a lot and have not seen too much of these.