The SJW shills trained through Mozilla's diversity program are already active

Get ready to have all negative threads and Internet posts about Mozilla to be flooded with people saying "don't like the change, become a programmer and fix it", while defending Mozilla's decision to reallocate donation money to their political department (wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy).

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck sjws and fuck reddit

I think less of people who use the word "asinine" in any context.
I'm probably the only person who feels this way.

Red's not wrong desu. It's free software, you don't get to bitch about things and try to get self-righteous by saying "I'm an end-user hurrr" because you don't pay for it.

It's free. Don't like it? Use something else, or fork it, or use a different fork, or dev it.

Unless you're paying for it you don't really get to bitch at them like a spoilt brat.

This. Purple is being a snarky bitch though.

>become a programmer and fix it
sounds pretty reasonable desu

>reallocate donation money to their political department
kek

Having different perspectives in workplace is a benefit. You're the tard with the conspiracy theory that everything is 'political'.

Don't like it, brand it 'SJW' and think everyone is on your side.
>don't like "SJW" then you agree with me

Fuck off, don't like the change, campaign for your brand of "social justice" to get it stopped.
>retard hypocrite

The same with "environmental studies". It indoctrinates them into believing some ulterior agenda whereby it creates militant Acktuallys.

Good, this site needs more shills. I'm tired of arguing with retards.

>Having different perspectives in workplace is a benefit.

As long as they align with the millennial Democrats, right? If you have any perspective against feminism or for American progressive politics in general, you're fired on the spot.

You gotta be a shill to or seriously mentally damaged if you think that any "diversity department" isn't headed by a political activist.

> become a programmer and fix it
> sounds pretty reasonable
> for someone emotionally attached to their firefox addons

>he lets the underagers weaken him.

>tfw still comfy on palemoon

Firefox has been a piece of shit for more than a year who still cares about this dying browser? Slow as fuck.

what do you use now?

Stallman help we need you, becouse of latest firefox clusterfuck i started using chromium by Botnet(tm)

Why is it Mozilla's responsibility to maintain compatibility with third party software forever? Mozilla is already putting their devs on addons to try and port them over and they're asking the addon community to help. There's not much else they can do. If they maintain compatibility it just leads to them falling even behind competing browsers. The addons are simply not worth keeping. But if you want to keep them you can help.

>wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy
>Our Team
>All women
How very diverse!

Why the fuck did it have to be like this?

This is sad.

don't like the change, become a programmer and fix it

Damn, rip Firefox.