What's the best asian country for white people in 2016?

What's the best asian country for white people in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

asianscandal.net/2014/03/05/black-english-teacher-sex-korean-girl-posts-video-online-netizens-pissed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada

You're in it

Literally withing 1 second of each other.

I'm impressed.

2nd best?

Best in what way?

Turkey

korea . you could be a balding fat 5/10 white guy and kpop tier girls will be fawning over you

The leaf country that you live in.
South Korea if you can git gud at the language AND in starcraft. If you want to get robbed, pegged and sold in the black market in pieces, I would recommend places like indonesia.

japan or korea?

Fuck off Canadians.

RARE
A
R
E

Nice proxy eh

Life quality for a mid 20s person.

quality of life would be japan. best bang for your buck would be somewhere in SE asia. no idea why anyone would ever willingly go to SK

That's very very good news to us. One savage scum will never come to my country.
We need more of you!

see

I'm hearing mix on sk

Please don't select us.

nice proxy . Japanese men are bro as fuck when it comes to us dating thier woman

Unironically China

Busine$$$$

I strongly recommend you Korea. We are the ugliest and xenophobic onesin entire Asia.

>bald
>fat
>south korea

are you high

I am afraid but I am Japanese. sorry

I would expect skorea to be the opposite and expecting more out of guys.

Why do you guys love to proxy japan so much?

white guys anons white guys

Korean women are genetically comfort woman ™ for Japan lel.

Korea, of course. Even you know our women are ugly. Kim with Germany flag making a thread of ugly Japanese women every day, but Even Blacks easily fuck them. asianscandal.net/2014/03/05/black-english-teacher-sex-korean-girl-posts-video-online-netizens-pissed/

if you don't believe me, you are just pathetic.
I have become more xenophobic since I came to Sup Forums.
Westerners are very rude people.

Well that's cool cuz I'm white, but still hard to believe.

Why because we're taller?

I don't think the people on Sup Forums are good examples of typical westerners

Have you ever met a chink? Westerners are fucking angels compared to them.

>We are the ugliest and xenophobic onesin entire Asia.

No jap would say that about themselves.

Why are you so butthurt?

Why do you guys have perfect english?

I don't know about them but I realized that I shall better not associate with you westerners in real life. Sorry

Because we are Japanese

I think all actual Japanese are the same as you. Westerners looks like a low IQ animal, not human being 2bh.

Serious question why would asians have any reason to be racist to white whites of all people

I don't consider them stupid, but I found them they are truly rude people.

time to go to Japan because you don't want me there
lmfao

>mfw on nofap and seeing dem previews

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you guys.

I'm going to go travel somewhere in asia this fall and I'm not sure where I'd like to see for my own eyes.

probably has something to do with raping and murdering their women, fucking their children on sex tours, and generally making asshats out of themselves. especially when drunk

I wasn't thinking of going to japan.

I'm pretty sure they don't like white people.

kinda funny if that vid made them mad.

they love white people especially their woman.You are thinking of a small vocal minority and even then it is mostly directed at zainichis and shitskins.

Japanese look up to us and generally have a mutual love and understanding for each others countries. Trust me ive been there

How about Bali

Here

Huh.

Do you know who M13 is? I was watching that guys videos when youtube was first starting. Kinda made me like asia.

I think they're talking about muslims no?

Doesn't Japan also hate muslims?

Meh, Japan hates just inhuman Christianity. At least Muslims never nuke Muslim cities with the mosque.

Thanks for the derail.

this is what kpop fans want to believe

>buffalo
notice they didn't report the race of the attacker for the sake of Diversity

Well, OP, what do you plan to do in Asia?

North Korea.

Anyone who thinks an ugly bald fat guy is going to pull tail in japan or south korea or even china is highly delusional. But hey, spend a few thousand to come here and let me laugh at you when I see your ugly ass sipping on a drink alone at a bar or a club.

Well I'm planning a trip to somewhere in asia in the fall months this year, just to see what it's like, I'm on a year off. When I finish my degree I might teach english somewhere I've always thought about doing that.

Ya I didn't believe it either.

it's a little harder if your a brown/asian american or god forbid black. But being white in those countries still has that exotic and prestige factor, we tend to be manlier than thier men and more upfront plus they like the way we look given all the surgeries to make them look white.

Went all over asia last year and the women couldn't get over my beard. Trust me dude it's not the 80's sure but being a white guy is still a crapshoot for tail in east asia unless you are completely deformed . You would have to look like pic related for a korean girl to pick you over an average looking white guy

Maybe Hawaii, America? Singapore?

Philippines or Finland

Thailand and the Philippines are the places for guys like that. Women that have grown out of poverty and just want to be a housewife in a loving home.

Who doesn't.

that only applies up to 4/10's. 6/10's and up whiteness doesn't really give any advantage in east asia, if anything it's a disadvantage because they expect to be treated like princesses and don't want to come off as a race-mixing slut by their peers. the uggos will put up with a white guy though because it makes them appear more attractive than they are if other people see a white guy is into them.

1st world women.

Why are you talking out of your ass? Literally not one of your nonsensical generalizations about women in east asia is true.

sorry to break your delusions, truth hurts sometimes

Maybe lets not talk about girls so much.

"i've never left the usa and i think i can bullshit my way into this argument."
Anyone and everyone that has been to east asian countries is well aware that you're full of shit.

Singapore
>English speaking
>great infrastructure
>great food and places
>lots of expats
>whiteness worship

korea banzai

lmao i'm not the one raging behind my keyboard at the truth. m8 there's a reason why whites have to go to SEA to pull tail. east asia isn't like how you want everyone to think like it is. why lie, it isn't helping anyone to pretend like it's the 1960s in east asia.

Definitely Korea.
Not being nationalistic but Koreans do love westerners

I am a westerner right?

show pics

this.

/thread

Are you an actual nip or just a usa rape soldier?

When i was in Korea, I couldn't count the amount of times someone would stop and point out how Japan was bad in some way. either it was to point out shit like the first car was in korea not japan, or how japs stole kimchi and pretend they invented it literally never ended.

You stupid nigger I've spent a ton of time there, you clearly havent. Here's a free pic to go with your (You)

Koreans are the nicest of the 3 imho

one of those south easty ones

>chew gum
>Got whipped

not as much as you think

plus their english isn't surprisingly good

But I am from the west aren't I?

Didn't have any problem, you can get it at the pharmacist

>I live in a shithole called GTA and therefore all the Chinese meet are shit-tier FOBs
>therefore all Chinese are horrible

Nice logic

Canada and Australia

???????

YUP DEFINITELY WHITE TO KOREANS' EYES

Pretty much

Korean k-pop female pretend pure and cute in white country.
But pretend strong and big in Asia.

Clearly Korean look up to whites.

ITT: Yellow-fever user make-up fantasies about East Asia. The only 'Asian' countries where White guys go for girls is the poor brown 3rd world nations in Southeast Asia where they 'pickup' ugly-as-shit monkey-face SE Asian females.

>plus their english isn't surprisingly good
Their English skills are better than Japanese or Chinese counterparts though.

>Japanese look up to us and generally have a mutual love and understanding for each others countries.
>Trust me ive been there

t. Hasn't been there

ITT ASIANS ARE UGLY.

why do you guys hate Korea so much?

>The only 'Asian' countries where White guys go for girls is the poor brown 3rd world nations in Southeast Asia where they 'pickup' ugly-as-shit monkey-face SE Asian females.

Meanwhile, attractive White girls flock to East Asian countries.

We're not talking about easily getting girls, but a good country to live in.

When I talked about white worship in Singapore, I meant in the professional world. There a white guy will get more paid.

Obsession.
Their 2chan literally has a board dedicated to bash Koreans.

Korea or Hong Kong

Write out the conversation, you'll be shocked how well they can communicate in writing without being able to speak; largely a failure of their "teach to test" formula in school.

descendant of a rape slave, sorry about your luck.

Oh it's you again. I don't live in Toronto nor would i. I'm not some idiot leftist. You need to leave your country and go explore the world. You quite literally have no idea what you're talking about. Also Guess how slanted my eyes are -_-