Hi Portugal, how difficult is your language?

I'm a very interested Yuropean American who would like to invest in your language just in case Shillary wins the election.

Even though most of my ancestry is deeply rooted in France, Germany, and England, I feel like Portugal is the most based European country.

Pls help me become.. Portuguese, Portbros.

Spanish is USA's main language and it's quite similar to portuguese so it's going to be easy to learn.

>Even though most of my ancestry is deeply rooted in France, Germany, and England, I feel like Portugal is the most based European country

there are tons of resources on the net m8, also tons of BRs to practice, it's not that hard 2bh

What the fuck is european american

>thinking you can just become a king n shit

you are born a royal, can't become one m8

>invest in your language
investing in portugal

you dun goofed

He wanted to say Brazil but he didn't want to anger the portuspergs.

You're not fooling me Alberto

its pretty easy desu

Yeah I heard Portuguese is actually simply another dialect of Spanish.

It should be easy, I did take Spanish before but I didn't like it because I thought and still think that Spain is inhabited by a bunch of pussies looking at their history and all, plus most of them are retards imo.

Vasco de Gama is my hero. Kek.

Hopefully it isn't, I'll try my best to learn this great language, for when Hillary is elected I will have to move.

It's an American with European descent. Sorry if I wasn't so clear on my explanations.

I am a peasant, unfortunately.

>let me shit on the spanishsphere
>while at the same time calling Portuguese a dialect of Spanish
Topest of top keks.

B-but, Portugal is based.

I don't wanna get eaten by botflies, so no Brazil tyvm.

But my name isn't Alberto. It's Napoleon Bonaparte.

t. college graduate British intellectual from Oxford

Teach me your baiting skills senpai

Stay out of this thread, dumbass faggot. Don't you have another anarchosyndicalist movement to fight for?

Fucking Spain.

B-baiting? What are you talking about, Port-Chop?

Actually, no, I'll fight for the Dirigismo Nacionalista movement once it starts.

For once, a Spaniard smarter than me.

Too bad, this was a great bait thread and average perma-butthurt barbosa would have frothed over this to the defend the r-honour of the country, but me and the kpop poster are the only ones still awake.

Try again tomorrow at an earlier hour.

This better be bait

PORTUGUESE IS NOT A DIALECT OF SPANISH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>B-but, Portugal is based.
Im portuguese american, i have spent several summers there. There are several based things about portugal, starting a new life there in 2016, when you can't even speak the language is not one of them.

>Im portuguese american

Y-yes it is!

But.. Isn't that every American's dream to live in a Yuropean country and NOT speak their language? That's my dream btw, idk about you.

sabe pa

if your dream is running out of money or if youre lucky making 10k euros a year enjoy it famm

You really think tugas have money to travel and time to shitpost from there?
Portuguese comes from galician-portuguese
Spanish comes from castillian

>There are no such things as proxies

>Spanish comes from castillian
Spanish IS Castillian.

But, they're both Ibero-Romance languages! Your languages are basically, almost the same.

Therefore my hypothesis is correct and you have been bested by an American intellectual!

Please let me slurp on your tears, Portbro.

That is my dream, thankyou for realizing this.

>Height 185cm
That's some nice photoshop skills you got there

It's 155 lel

tfw that's basically like being 2 meters

no thats my weight we use pounds remember

>155 kilos
Fatty

There's a huge difference between 2 meters, a giant anywhere in Europe, and 185cm, which is just regular tall.

Beautiful Muslim moon.

thank you my fellow berber bro

You should learn Brazilian Portuguese, at least. São Paulo, specifically.It sounds much prettier than Portugal's.

No, I refuse to be affiliated with the mongrels south of me!

kek good luck finding PT-PT resources online m8

Silly goof, I would never disown a fellow son of America. And to think, that I would despise you because you and your fellow nationals are chimps.

el chicANO

Yes.

I like tacos.

Don't you, Portbro??

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.