~$1800

>~$1800
>available only in japan

WHY

NEVERMIND THE PRICE, WHY IS IT ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN

UMPC THAT ISNT A PIECE OF SHIT AND IT ISNT EVEN AVAILABLE IN THE WEST

I WANT ONE FUCK YOU PANASONIC AND FUCK YOU UNITED STATES FOR YOUR STUPID FUCKING GIGANTIC LAPTOP STANDARD

>gonna commit sudoku
>senpaitachi
>just fuck me up

import Let's_Note_RS6 from Japan[/come]

>10 inch laptop
>UMPC
I dont think so tim

order online or go to Japan and buy one
They do this shit with phones and vidya too,and it's incredibly retarded.

yeah real funny why dont you import a girlfriend you fucking NERD

my bad but either way you get the idea

the thing is exactly what i want but instead we're stuck with Pi-top™, old shitty atom netbooks from the late 2000's, shitty ass chromebooks, and the x series thinkpads which arent 10.1"

Assuming they were available here, do you think a decent amount of people would buy them? Would you, user?

I love mine, imported for 96k yen (~$850) with shipping.

amazing

how is the screen? is it shit???

I don't know much about screens but I think it's good. fHD is to small on 10'' without scaling.

is the display IPS? TN?

matte IPS

damn im stoked

how is the battery life for regular use?

>it actually has a sensible size AND resolution
>AND a fucking VGA port
God damn it.

Why the fuck is it only available in the retard chink keyboard.

would be perfect for video editing/photograph editing/graphic design on the go

would love to use it for PS2 emulation also :(

fucking japanese assholes man

Retard here, what exactly is stopping you from importing it? The only things I could think of would be the bios would be in ching chong. Would there be software incompatibilities or something?

I've never looked for a language setting in mine but can you change the language?

if you wanna buy new from their website (with proxy or maybe forwarder) then you can get a "normal" keyboard.
It's pretty much always on AC (since it's available almost everywhere now days) but the few times I used it it seems to be ~7 hours just browsing.

>anything heavier than basic web browsing on a Y series processor
kek, you're in for a hard time there

try an intel atom n270 then come back here

because japanese is master race. However, it is established fact they do not like to get paid. Look at sony vaio.

>this newer shitty mobile cpu is better than one of the shittiest mobile cpus of all time
who could have thought?

>ULV processor

Worthless

Why not just buy a surface pro?

Sup Forums.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .postertrip:has-text(/^!eMRS5YxXBA/))
Sup Forums.org##.post.preview:if(.postInfo > .nameBlock > .postertrip:has-text(/^!eMRS5YxXBA/))

put it in your ublock filter list if you don't want cancerous post stubs and you don't run Sup Forums X or any other non-native extension

user, why are you stating the obvious

if im correct, my options in a 10.1" form factor are an atom, a celeron, or y-series i5/i7

you dislike y-series processors

but if you had to choose between an atom and a y series i7, which would you choose

in a form factor that small why would they not use ULV processors

because the surface pro isnt 10.1"

why not just buy a surface 3?

I dislike all low powered processors, I lived with them enough to know that they aren't good enough (for me), but if i had to choose, I'd choose the faster one, but don't you expect to be able to do those things you said at least at a timely manner

thats actually not a bad idea

tho im not gonna lie i like them thicc and this tablet isnt THICC

You are retarded. It would have cheaper to fly there.

>three usb3 ports
>hdmi
>vga
>sd card reader
>full-size ethernet port WITH STATUS LIGHTS
This thin and still all those ports. Laptops sold elsewhere are really cucked.

but how's ganoo/loonatix compatibility

Sudoku.... sudoku.... it is sepuku dumbass!!!! xD

i can see where you're coming from, but of course there will be trade-offs with that kind of form factor. as i said though, a y-series i7 may not be the greatest, but compared to an atom, its fucking amazing. stoked that these kinds of PCs exist too, thought they died off in like 2010.

and having everything done in a timely manner isn't too big for me. i used to try and edit videos/photos off of an older Dell Inspiron 1750, and that took ages. T4300 was a bitch to work with.

well, they did die off on most parts of the world because of tablets, but they were still being made in some places in asia

but tablets arent thicc :+(

fucking normies and their stupid normie tech

Since this is an order-made product, after-sales service is different from ordinary.

>import Girlfriend -korean -34DD -sexdrive:yes[/come]

If they put out one with thunderbolt 3, I'll book a flight...
Not even joking

It's a fucking laptop.

What is so special about this? Don't tell me you want it because you like the boxy design.

One of the few modern 10" laptops. High quality, 16:10 IPS screen, converts to a tablet, decent port selection, even has a Blu-ray drive, if it had a pressure sensitive pen it'd be perfect. The design is definitely a plus but I'd certainly buy it even if it wasn't the best looking laptop on the market.

kys

kys

BD drive is in the 12 inch model with the weird circular trackpad.

The 10" model has one too.

I don't see how that would be possible with it's dimensions. Also given that this is the location on the 12 inch one it would probably have to be in the same place and I don't see any lines indicating its existence.

I have yet to see a single 10" laptop with a built-in optical disc drive. It might be possible if it uses a mobile SoC like the 2015 MacBook.

10" laptop

Why

Core M isn't an SoC though is it? That's just the result of Apple Soldering everything to the PCB. Either way an easier solution would just be to make the laptop unmarketably thick.

For people who want 10" laptops.

>WHY IS IT ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN

It costs a lot of money to build distribution and support infrastructure necessary to sell a product in the U.S.

If Panasonic or any other company can't hope to get at least 5% market share in the U.S., it's not going to be profitable.

Panasonic has no appetite to spend tons of money on re-entering the consumer laptop space which already has razor thin margin to begin with.

Panasonic is happy to just deal with ultra high-margin Toughbooks.

>Y processor
>Also known as Core M
screw that

I could have sworn the 10" ones had one, I've seen it mentioned quite a few times that they do. I figured that was what this was for

lol u dum niqqa

that's the removable battery

What a constructive post

Makes more sense. A little disappointed now, still getting one though.

Almost certainly the battery. It looks like there's even a battery symbol next to it.

Give your money to an american company, traitor.

stfu nigger

no

>Give your money to an (((american company))) controlled by Jewish hedge funds, good goy.

Shlomo no

Nice.

Name one company that makes laptops in America.

Lenovo ThinkPad X-series

>imported a laptop from japan just to shitpost

autism

>Lenovo
>Made in America

What?

>Delusional and fake.

The fact is that "globalism" is a huge drag on quality and innovation. When electronics were made in Japan, it was all solid quality. Now stuff is "handmade" in China by slaves and quality suck big time.

I want all those trade agreements to fall apart so we could start making quality goods in north america-europe again.

The market has spoken and it wants garbage sold at the cheapest price possible.
Sony still sells expensive high end equipment largely at the same prestige and price level of their 80s products.
People don't buy them because they would rather save $200 for a functionally identical product made in china.

>96k yen (~$850)
What model, and from what website? The RZ-6 goes for 222k on Amazon.jp.

I took one look at those let's note machines and they look ugly as fuck with giant gaps for all the ports and painted silver to make it look extra cheap and plasticky.
And this is worth 2000 dollars?
Does it even run gnu linux?

I think tht the market is shifting to a limited edition or custom-made market, lead by the likes of massdrop and crowdsourcing platforms. Even if more expensive, people want products tailored to their needs and desires to be different.

The current market just shove dumbed-down uniformised products into consumer space and younger people are slowly waking up to this lie.

>kgf

Based

>inject a side of CSS rule instead of using the built-in filters

It's x86 so what's stopping it from running Linux? There are probably drivers for whatever Intel/Realtek chipsets it has.

you can't write drivers if nobody has one, and this thing doesn't exist outside japan

japan has a very small population and very few linux fans, and certainly much less linux developers.

I meant it probably uses the same network/sound/bluetooth chipsets used in any other laptop.

most likelly. I would be surprised if it used exotic hardware.

Also imported my phone :^)
yahoo auction used, however no battery wear but a upgraded ssd size. If it was just no battery ware then it could have been a display unit but don't make sense getting a bigger ssd then.
Tested xubuntu from usb and almost everything worked out of the gates. Physical wireless switch only turned off bluetooth, didn't test but doubt the modem would work. Touchscreen and hold button (to disable buttons in tablet mode) worked as well.

>What model
rz-5

Just get a surface pro

Fug that shape is nice, no bezel

Holy fuck! that screen is

...yes, but when you factor in buying the PC and flying back it's not cheaper anymore.

>Slim top bezel
>Average side bezels
>huge bottom bezel, the one that affects usability the most
Retarded

Nice, but I already have a XPS 13, its 12" bezel is small enough and it suits my needs.
I would totally love more modern 10" laptops, though.

Japan is fucked in the ass by US anyway.

> fucking japanese assholes man
Right now?

Best service to import it?

what service did you use?

That's because Japan is an isolated market.
They like consuming Japanese products above anything and they don't follow global tendencies.

Korean woman are cute on K-pop videos and all but reality hits you hard once you know real Korean woman.
Most of them put too much make up because they naturally look like shit and they have zero tits and ass.
Even personality wise they're boring. Korean woman force themselves to act childlike and most of the woman I got to meet were either full on turbo sluts or innocent overgrown children that weren't even capable of kissing properly.

Panasonic employee cafeteria food is not good.

that is one sexy as fuck laptop.

tfw you live in japan and can buy stupid shit

fuck off you stupid westerner, we're keeping this to ourselves, you can stick to your Pear macchickenbook

I've have several of those, the second ones, I unfortunately never got to find the first type you mentioned :( one girl I was with was a beauty pageant contestant who traveled around doing several pageants... And she wasn't really that good looking imo, except for that smoking body. She had the best body of all the girls I've ever been with but then again she was 21 when I met her

You can easily find the first kind in nightclubs. Being a tall good-looking foreigner helped a lot.
But to be fair, woman everywhere will easily get wet for a good-looking foreign guy. They're not really exclusive to Korea, but Korean nightclubs felt like brothels but with dance floors, to me.

>panasonic shill saw
>creates this shill thread to "boost morale"
wew lad

Let me get this straight...

are you niggers telling me you actually NEED wired ethernet to go online at this point? It's literally 2017

Also, do you really plan to use all those buttons? Jesus Christ.