This phone needs to come out fucking NOW

This phone needs to come out fucking NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6DS9Gyf2LM
youtube.com/watch?v=Egie4ApwoUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahaha okay

>buying new phones

>tfw when you remember it is possible to type a Sup Forums post or an email in mere seconds with a physical keyboard and touch technology will never be that good

> what is swipe

>browsing and posting on Sup Forums from your phone

You will always type faster with touch screens. Physical keyboards are just for comfort.

what is swipe?

lol no

look dude if you can't google this shit on your own just stop posting.

>he doesn't know how glorious Clover is

youtube.com/watch?v=M6DS9Gyf2LM

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=Egie4ApwoUg

Nintype is called Keyboard 69 (Temporarily) on Android.

swiping is literally better

Don't know.
Do you mean Swype?

pls click one of the links for me

done.

You can swipe on the blackberry physical keys.

So? Why even have keys in the first place?

I don't see the problem.

So you don't get an inaccurate as fuck excuse for a keyboard that relies on overaggressive autocorrect with the vocabulary of a grade schooler and covers up half your screen when you type. I'm buying that phone on day one because no matter how you delude yourself a touchscreen keyboard will always be inferior to a physical keyboard.

Takes up space that either doesn't need to be there or could be used for other things for zero gain

t. no swiping fag

Swipe doesn't make up for the fact that autocorrect will still replace things you didn't want it to

here is a list of words you cant swype

meeting, account, office, doorway, goodbye, application, accepted, toolbar, toolkit, attendance, cool, seeding, looping, spinning, issue, offsite

just to name a few. Notice anything?

which is why the suggested alternatives exist and will cover 99% of shit you want to type, if you're tying a name or something just do it manually.

You must be a retard then, because I literally just tested every one of those words on my phone and it got all but two on the first shot, the other 2 were both in the suggested alternatives

>Blackberry running Android

Into the trash it goes

Why the fuck are they using a bloat ware botnet shit OS, was perfect

This is another DOA phone that doesn't compete at all with the black berry classic

Hate to say it, buy BBOS died years ago. No matter how well an operating system runs, looks, or functions, without apps it'll fade into obscurity.

but the priv is already out

>no removable battery

Trash

I don't give a fuck that chargers are everywhere and powerbanl are cheap, I don't want to a battery that lost 60 percent of it manufactured capacity on my phone.

agreed OP, agreed....

>he doesn't want instant notifications for his (You)s

How much is it again?

$550 YOOESS DORRAH

What is google?

Check autoupdate and pin the tab

>plastic cover that taps the screen
>ugly bulge when it's attached
>falls off in your pocket
>touchjizz

>he's never used an iPhone
I don't know how apple does it but their touch technology is on point. I had to use a lagdroid for about a week when I broke my 5s and god damn it was horrific.

If I may ask, what kind of lagdroid? Was it a $25 prepaid phone from walmart?

My old nexus 5

Check out the Moto Z

Accuracy is fairly good on Fancy key. Why would you want a permanent keyboard that can't be changed or customized attached to your phone?

Because severe, debilitating autism

>mobile sites always have gimped features / playskool UIs / walled gardens / can't change settings and are more annoying to use than comfy desktop applications with mice, keyboards, 2-3 monitors, addons, plugins, configurability, modularity, and hackability

Literally do not understand how phones & tablets are overtaking desktops / laptops as the primary means of using technology on the planet. I can hit 1 button in my browser and open 100 tabs. I feel like I'm wading through molasses whenever I'm forced to use mobile devices as a temporary workaround. Most mobile YouTube implementations don't even let me watch at 2x speed like I'm used to (yes I'm incredibly ADHD).

A technology that's quite good but not better than a physical keyboard. The shorter the word, the more likely it is to fuck up. Just because we've gotten used to constant errors doesn't mean it's good. Also it's effected even worse by lag.

It running android is the only reason it's not completely DOA. I bet the bloat is fucking amazing on that thing.

Mobile browsing is so fucking shitty. Like holy crap how the hell is it considered acceptable?

>Click on a search engine result
>Get redirected to the home page of the mobile site
>Touch the search bar
>Screen zooms in
>All the elements reflow and the format breaks
>Search bar goes off the screen
>Hit the back button to close keyboard
>Nothing happens
>Five seconds later hit it again
>Keyboard closes and browser goes back to search results
>Click on another result because that one was unusable
>SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
>Can't zoom out far enough to get the "No Thanks" button on screen
>Swipe around until the webpage grants you permission to see the X button on the popup
>Go to click on something
>Page unexpectedly loads some more elements
>Places an ad right underneath where you were about to tap
>Get redirected 13 times before you even know what the hell is happening
>Play Store opens up to Candy Crash of War: Age of Dragons

Web browsing on your grandmother's malware infested eMachine from 2006 is more functional and practical than mobile browsing.

>physical keyboard
>still has retarded soft keys

Into
The
Trash

> 2017 and op is not swiping

every key on that blackberry can be macros. Press S to open shazam, or Press 4 to open Sup Forums

Actually, in the middle of your swipe, quickly move away and back (like a double tap in 2d maing) on the letter you want 2 of. Google, middle, taffy. All swiped. Bet you didnt know that was possible huh pal

Why do people think that how it feels to use an object doesn't matter?

Yeah virtual keys are efficient, you can tap on them fast, they disappear when not needed and they can adjust to any language.

But using physical buttons is satisfying and comfortable.

I am afraid that in the future all physical buttons and knobs will be replaced by touch-interfaces and voice and gestures.

I don't know what you mean, mobile browsing works just fine

>sent from my iPhone :^)

smatphones got so boring

Android 7 is bring rolled out to older devices soon. Buy a last gen phone nigga.

just like 99% of society. they shouldn't have had the access to the internet and instead doing stupid shit to develop interesting personalities. now life is about selfies and swiping right or left

>it's okay to smear shit all over your room
>just use a glove okay

What about it?

>android
>secure

>tiny ass keys for manlets
At least it ain't touchscreen shit

don't be such a fuckass

touchscreens are shit for typing and you've clearly never used a blackberry phone

>tfw youre 6'4 with huge hands and youll never be able to type fast on a phone

>ftw you don't have to remember

That's literally your personal preference.

> without apps it'll fade into obscurity
BB10OS can run Android apps.

He most likely specifically wants the KeyOne. There isn't really another phone like it.

ebin

>Cuckberry
>Android
I thought the appeal of cuckberry was their 'secure' 'os'

Sadly they dropped BB10OS a year or two ago.
So is cuck just some shitty generic meme word you throw in wherever you can now?

Well, basically, it is. You're a cuck for pointing that out.

So basically you've got the maturity of a three year old.

>fuckass

how about you go suck a fuck

stop posting webms with funny frame rates

Shut up, c-cuck.

But they're nice clicky keys like the classic, not mushy and soft like the priv

>tfw can't use any cool touch screen typing technologies because native language is one where there are many forms of the same word

the apps just can't know whether I want to say paskapostaaminen or pakapostaus or paskapostaan or paskpostaat or paskapostata or paskapostaisin or ...etc